Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23208 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) / Yul Edochie’s Son, Star Dike Finally Visits Grandfather Pete Edochie [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. Everyone is called by God in a special way , and to each person God calls he gives that person a gift, so it doesn't matter wether the call began 2000 yrs ago or not , everyone is specially called.

2. My friend stop going in circles , right from the beginning I told you ,a man who repents of his sins at the point of death is saved , the criminal who was nailed on the cross with Jesus entered paradise the same day he believed in Jesus , that was grace , , I did not say once you repent of your sins and give you life to Christ you should go on sinning ,

3. even the ability to stop yourself from commiting a sin it's grace , cause with out God's grace a man can not over come temptation
1. There are no "Special ways" in Jesus Christ else Jesus Christ would not be The Way but instead referred to as many ways. There is only one Law and Truth and that same Law and Truth is the same one everyone is called to follow. undecided

As for the gifts of the Spirit, Jesus Christ made it clear that He gives the very same power/authority to all those who believe(trust and obey) in Him - Mark 16 vs 15 - 19. In addition, Jesus Christ made it clear that all who belong to Him will do the very works that He did and more - John 14 vs 6 - 12. So, again, if all who obey Him receive the very same Spirit of Truth - John 14 vs 15 - 17 & John 14 vs 25 - 27 & john 15 vs 26 - 17 & John 16 vs 4 - 15, and by that the very same Power authority through Jesus Christ, and tasked with doing the works that Jesus Christ did, and will all be judged by the same criteria at the end - Matthew 15 vs 31 - 46 - It means your claim of the Spirit working in "different ways" don't really apply as far as the followers of Jesus Christ are concerned. undecided

2. Again, it is either you believe Jesus Christ is a liar or you believe Him to be the Truth of God. You can't have it both ways. Clearly, Jesus Christ indicated via His teachings that it is not sinless that will enter into Heaven, but instead the Righteous, this is since the judging at the end which He clearly detailed for all is based, not on sinlessness, but on righteousness - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. He also indicated this when He made clear that only those who stand faithful - living in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - until the very end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 -13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Again, if Sinlessness had been the criteria, Jesus Christ would have stated instead that only the sinless would be saved, but that isn't what He said at all. So, repenting at the end amounts to nothing for those who live in sin and then choose to repent just before the end. undecided

Righteousness, as clearly indicated in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 by Jesus Christ, is of works, and only those who do works of righteousness, while living above sin(disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ) since sin renders our works of righteousness filthy rags in the sight of God - Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6, can enter into Heaven at the end when Jesus Christ returns and judges His flock(the sheep and the goat). undecided

3. That is a lie. There is no ability. Simply a choice. Again, Sin is disobedience of God's teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, and as Jesus Christ said, only those who obey Him, even beginning with the call to repentance, have a chance at being saved in the end. For a person who is in the world to obtain salvation, that person has to first obey the call to repentance and that obedience is a choice made against sin - this even before obtaining the grace that is in Jesus Christ. undecided

So stop feeding on lies fed you by pastors and mogs which clearly contravene and contradict the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. There are no "Special ways" in Jesus Christ else Jesus Christ would not be The Way but instead referred to as many ways. There is only one Law and Truth and that same Law and Truth is the same one everyone is called to follow. undecided

As for the gifts of the Spirit, Jesus Christ made it clear that He gives the very same power/authority to all those who believe(trust and obey) in Him - Mark 16 vs 15 - 19. In addition, Jesus Christ made it clear that all who belong to Him will do the very works that He did and more - John 14 vs 6 - 12. So, again, if all who obey Him receive the very same Spirit of Truth - John 14 vs 15 - 17 & John 14 vs 25 - 27 & john 15 vs 26 - 17 & John 16 vs 4 - 15, and by that the very same Power authority through Jesus Christ, and tasked with doing the works that Jesus Christ did, and will all be judged by the same criteria at the end - Matthew 15 vs 31 - 46 - It means your claim of the Spirit working in "different ways" don't really apply as far as the followers of Jesus Christ are concerned. undecided

2. Again, it is either you believe Jesus Christ is a liar or you believe Him to be the Truth of God. You can't have it both ways. Clearly, Jesus Christ indicated via His teachings that it is not sinless that will enter into Heaven, but instead the Righteous, this is since the judging at the end which He clearly detailed for all is based, not on sinlessness, but on righteousness - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. He also indicated this when He made clear that only those who stand faithful - living in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - until the very end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 -13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Again, if Sinlessness had been the criteria, Jesus Christ would have stated instead that only the sinless would be saved, but that isn't what He said at all. So, repenting at the end amounts to nothing for those who live in sin and then choose to repent just before the end. undecided

Righteousness, as clearly indicated in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 by Jesus Christ, is of works, and only those who do works of righteousness, while living above sin(disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ) since sin renders our works of righteousness filthy rags in the sight of God - Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6, can enter into Heaven at the end when Jesus Christ returns and judges His flock(the sheep and the goat). undecided
Don't write long article to me , cause I see you are beating around the bush and avoiding the point

Answer this question in simple words , the criminal that accepted Jesus at the point of death on the cross , according to you he won't make heaven?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. Don't write long article to me , cause I see you are beating around the bush and avoiding the point

2. Answer this question in simple words , the criminal that accepted Jesus at the point of death on the cross , according to you he won't make heaven?
1. I am afraid I am not the one doing that here. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never mentioned Heaven or the Kingdom of God to the thief on the cross. Instead, He mentioned Paradise which is instead associated with God's Old Law of Moses, even in the Parable told by such idea. undecided

Also, clearly it is written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ was in the grave for 3 days, before then ascending into Heaven about 2 weeks after His resurrection from the dead, so definitely Heaven wasn't a part of the conversation Jesus Christ had with the thieves on the cross. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid I am not the one doing that here. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never mentioned Heaven or the Kingdom of God to the thief on the cross. Instead, He mentioned Paradise which is instead associated with God's Old Law of Moses, even in the Parable told by such idea. undecided

Also, clearly it is written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ was in the grave for 3 days, before then ascending into Heaven about 2 weeks after His resurrection from the dead, so definitely Heaven wasn't a part of the conversation Jesus Christ had with the thieves on the cross. undecided

Hahaha , so Jesus lied to the thief on the cross? grin
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
Hahaha , so Jesus lied to the thief on the cross? grin
Jesus Christ did not lie at all. Instead, you are the one here who clearly misconstrues what He said to the man on the cross. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not lie at all. Instead, you are the one here who clearly misconstrues what He said to the man on the cross. undecided

Which paradise was Jesus talking about answer me ?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
Which paradise was Jesus talking about answer me ?
Again.... Jesus Christ never mentioned Heaven or the Kingdom of God to the thief on the cross. Instead, He mentioned Paradise which is instead associated with God's Old Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - , even in the Parable told by such an idea. undecided

Also, clearly, it is written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ was in the grave for 3 days, before then ascending into Heaven about 2 weeks after His resurrection from the dead, so definitely Heaven wasn't a part of the conversation Jesus Christ had with the thieves on the cross. undecided

Another important detail we have seen throughout this conversation which you conveniently overlook is Jesus Christ's own teaching that entry into Heaven and into Hell will be granted only after He returns and judges the world, not before - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So whatever ideas you hold of Paradise, it is mostly definitely not of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by TheGift: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
"Now the overseer is to be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach"

1st Timothy 3:2
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.... Jesus Christ never mentioned Heaven or the Kingdom of God to the thief on the cross. Instead, He mentioned Paradise which is instead associated with God's Old Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - , even in the Parable told by such an idea. undecided

Also, clearly, it is written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ was in the grave for 3 days, before then ascending into Heaven about 2 weeks after His resurrection from the dead, so definitely Heaven wasn't a part of the conversation Jesus Christ had with the thieves on the cross. undecided
You are avoiding the question which paradise was Jesus talking about ?
I think your problem has to do with translation , what is the difference between paradise heaven , new Jerusalem , kingdom of God etc ?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. You are avoiding the question which paradise was Jesus talking about ?
2. I think your problem has to do with translation , what is the difference between paradise heaven , new Jerusalem , kingdom of God etc ?
1. I didn't avoid the question at all since I made it clear the idea is of the God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - where the unrighteous perish in the grave(DEATH) whereas the righteous dead as said to sleep in the grave(LIFE aka grace). You refuse to accept it because it doesn't agree with some preconceived notion of paradise that you obviously have there. undecided

2. LOL... grin

New Jerusalem has absolutely nothing to do with you since you are not born of Jewish descent, am I wrong? God's promise of forever in the Land of Canaan where Jerusalem exists in, is made only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. If you attempt to lay claim to that promise as a gentile, what you insinuate is that God made a mistake by excluding those of Gentile birth from that agreement. undecided

The promise Jesus Christ made to His followers is that of eternal life in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world, with a reward of either Heaven or Hell at the end of it all when He has returned and judged all - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

Notice how no matter what translation you read those passages from, it is comprehended the same given that the Word of God, Jesus Christ stated that His Word is everlasting. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by komekn(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin/Fornicating partner.

Mr Righteousness one question ❓there is man who was a King that God described as " A man after my own heart" indeed the lineage of Christ can be traced through him. Of which Christ is often called , " Son of David"

How many wives and concubines did he have please❓

The nation of Israel, God's chosen was birthed from two wives and two concubines, God's plan, what say you ❓❓

When was polygamy proscribed and or made unlawful, please dont use conjecture or assumptive probability ❓❓❓

When you have established these by purity of scripture then substantiate SIN in this regard , if you can ❓❓❓❓

If you know the word of God �� you cannot be decieved. However, if you don't, then you are already DECIEVED you just don't know it .

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I didn't avoid the question at all since I made it clear the idea is of the God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - where the unrighteous perish in the grave(DEATH) whereas the righteous dead as said to sleep in the grave(LIFE). You refuse to accept it because it doesn't agree with some preconceived notion of paradise that you obviously have there. undecided

2. LOL... grin

New Jerusalem has absolutely nothing to do with you since you are not born of Jewish descent, am I wrong? God's promise of forever in the Land of Canaan where Jerusalem exists in, is made only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. If you attempt to lay claim to that promise as a gentile, what you insinuate is that God made a mistake by excluding those of Gentile birth from that agreement. undecided

The promise Jesus Christ made to His followers is that of eternal life in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world, with a reward of either Heaven or Hell at the end of it all when He has returned and judged all - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

Notice how no matter what translation you read those passages from, it is comprehended the same given that the Word of God, Jesus Christ stated that His Word is everlasting. undecided

My friend ,my question is simple what paradise did Jesus promise the thief on the cross , the man asked Jesus for forgiveness and repented right there are asking Jesus to remember him in his kingdom, what paradise was Jesus talking about
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:

My friend ,my question is simple what paradise did Jesus promise the thief on the cross , the man asked Jesus for forgiveness and repented right there are asking Jesus to remember him in his kingdom, what paradise was Jesus talking about
Again.....1. I didn't avoid the question at all since I made it clear the idea is of the God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - where the unrighteous perish in the grave(DEATH) whereas the righteous dead as said to sleep in the grave(LIFE aka grace). You refuse to accept it because it doesn't agree with some preconceived notion of paradise that you obviously have there. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by mofadereraira3: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wahala. Always chasing cloutWahala. Always chasing clout...
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.....1. I didn't avoid the question at all since I made it clear the idea is of the God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - where the unrighteous perish in the grave(DEATH) whereas the righteous dead as said to sleep in the grave(LIFE aka grace). You refuse to accept it because it doesn't agree with some preconceived notion of paradise that you obviously have there. undecided

And what did Jesus do to God's old covenant of the law of Moses?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
And what did Jesus do to God's old covenant of the law of Moses?
Jesus Christ, much like every other Righteous Jewish man, lived His life in direct submission and obedience to the Old Law of Moses. i.e. He fulfilled the requirements of the Law just as He said He had come to. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, much like every other Righteous Jewish man, lived His life in direct submission and obedience to the Old Law of Moses. i.e. He fulfilled the requirements of the Law just as He said He had come to. undecided

Who is Jesus Christ?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
Who is Jesus Christ?
Was Jesus Christ, not a Jewish man or Jewish birth? undecided
Was He somehow exempted from living according to God's Old Law of Moses by some special circumstances which you assume? undecided
He clearly told you He came to fulfill the Old Law of Moses and part of that is fulfilling the requirements of the Law itself. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Macgyver1: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mission to chop tithe and offering
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was Jesus Christ, not a Jewish man or Jewish birth? undecided
Was He somehow exempted from living according to God's Old Law of Moses by some special circumstances which you assume? undecided
He clearly told you He came to fulfill the Old Law of Moses and part of that is fulfilling the requirements of the Law itself. undecided
Why did he come to fulfill the law of Moses , and what does that mean to Christianity?

And what does John 3:16 means to you

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by budusky05(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oga change your phone that call is a fake call as a result of battery malfunction
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. Why did he come to fulfill the law of Moses , and what does that mean to Christianity?

2. And what does John 3:16 means to you For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1. Jesus Christ is God's promised agreement of peace, which He promised to the Jews and also to bless the Gentile Nations alike. His fulfillment of the Law of Moses was in order that He could, by living and dying a righteous man, not only serve as the Passover Lamb for the Jews but also pay off the sin debt owed to the Old Law by those Jews who would turn to follow the New agreement. undecided

What this means is, as a gentile who was never a part of the Old Law of Moses, to begin with, the Old Law is really of no real concern to you. undecided

2. As for what is written in John 3 vs 16, clearly, it states that those formerly condemned to perish in the grave, the gentiles who live under God's curse from the beginning - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - , as well as the Jewish Sinners whose end was to be in Death - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - can in Jesus Christ, can by accepting Jesus Christ, be saved from Condemnation of sin aka Death by His gift of Eternal life(grace). This is exactly what Ephesians 2 vs 1 - 10 which you had mentioned earlier is about - Salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is God's promised agreement of peace, which He promised to the Jews and also to bless the Gentile Nations alike. His fulfillment of the Law of Moses was in order that He could, by living and dying a righteous man, not only serve as the Passover Lamb for the Jews but also pay off the sin debt owed to the Old Law by those Jews who would turn to follow the New agreement. undecided

What this means is, as a gentile who was never a part of the Old Law of Moses, to begin with, the Old Law is really of no real concern to you. undecided

2. As for what is written in John 3 vs 16, clearly, it states that those formerly condemned to perish in the grave, the gentiles who live under God's curse from the beginning - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - , as well as the Jewish Sinners whose end was to be in Death - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - can in Jesus Christ, can by accepting Jesus Christ, be saved from Condemnation of sin aka Death by His gift of Eternal life(grace). This is exactly what Ephesians 2 vs 1 - 10 which you had mentioned earlier is about - Salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death. undecided

Good the thief , believed in Jesus ,his sins were forgiven ,he did not perish but was given enteral life , right or wrong?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2022
jimyjames:
Good the thief , believed in Jesus ,his sins were forgiven ,he did not perish but was given enteral life , right or wrong?
Technically, you are right! undecided

In order to be a part of God's New Covenant and the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ, He necessitates that you must
a. accept that He is the way to salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death - John 3 vs 16 - 21
b. be born-again as that is the only way to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - born of water and of spirit
c. eat of his body and drink of his blood - John 6 vs 53 - 58 - Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life.

So clearly, since the man on the cross did not fulfill all 3 requirements listed above, he could not have entered into the Kingdom of God. So, his salvation was not of God's New Covenant Law as he did not meet the requirements for that.

Now, let's look at what God said in His Old Covenant regarding salvation for the Jews of Old.
10 “So, son of man, speak to the family of Israel for me. They might say, ‘We have sinned and broken the law. Our sins are too heavy to bear. We rot away because of them. What can we do to live?
11 “You must say to them, ‘The Lord God says: By my life, I swear that I don’t enjoy seeing people die—not even evil people! I don’t want them to die. I want them to come back to me. I want them to change their lives so that they can really live. So come back to me! Stop doing bad things! Why must you die, family of Israel?’
12 “Son of man, tell your people: ‘The good things people did in the past will not save them if they become bad and begin to sin. In the same way the bad things people did in the past will not destroy them if they turn from their evil. So remember, the good things people did in the past will not save them if they begin to sin.
13 “Maybe I will tell good people that they will live. But maybe those good people will begin to think that the good things they did in the past will save them. So they might begin to do bad things, but I will not remember the good things they did in the past! No, they will die because of the bad things they begin to do.
14 “Or maybe I will tell some evil people that they will die. But they might change their lives, stop sinning, and begin to live right. They might become good and fair.
15 They might give back the things they took when they loaned money. They might pay for the things they stole. They might begin to follow the laws that give life and stop doing bad things. Then they will surely live. They will not die.
16 I will not remember the bad things they did in the past, because now they live right and are fair. So they will live!
17 “But your people say, ‘That’s not fair! The Lord cannot be like that!’ “But they are the people who are not fair! They are the people who must change!
18 If good people stop doing good and begin to sin, they will die because of their sins.
19 And if evil people stop doing wrong and start living right and being fair, they will live.
20 You still say that I am not fair, but I am telling you the truth. Family of Israel, everyone will be judged for what they do!” - Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20
The man on the cross, from the fact that Jesus Christ spoke to him of paradise, was clearly a Jew, and according to the above passage, Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 included, God's declaration for those of the family of Israel, those of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, is that any of them who changes from evil to doing good will live. i.e. be granted Eternal life - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

It, therefore, follows that even though the man on the cross did not meet the criteria for entry into the Kingdom of God, he must have at least met that of the Old Covenant Law of Moses under which he was born in order to be granted eternal life hence the reason why Jesus Christ indicated that the man would be in a paradise that same day. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2022
I ran from my own then. Even swore I will never be a man of God. But here I am...
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2022
komekn:
Mr Righteousness one question ❓there is man who was a King that God described as " A man after my own heart" indeed the lineage of Christ can be traced through him. Of which Christ is often called , " Son of David"
How many wives and concubines did he have please❓
The nation of Israel, God's chosen was birthed from two wives and two concubines, God's plan, what say you ❓❓
When was polygamy proscribed and or made unlawful, please dont use conjecture or assumptive probability ❓❓❓
When you have established these by purity of scripture then substantiate SIN in this regard , if you can ❓❓❓❓
If you know the word of God �� you cannot be decieved. However, if you don't, then you are already DECIEVED you just don't know it .
God only approved the having of concubines as part of His Old Law of Moses, and these women were generally slaves purchased or prisoners of war - Exodus 21:7 - 11 & Deuteronomy 21:10-14 & Deuteronomy 15:12-17. And as God made clear in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, the Law of Moses applies only to those who are of the blood of Jacob undecided

That aside, God's law regarding marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24 allows both men and women to engage in multiple marriages but not the having of concubines. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by grandstar(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Unfortunately for you, you don't meet the qualifification set in the Bible. You'll need to meet the standards revealed at 1 Tim 3:1-7 and Titus 2:6-9

No be God call am.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Stanleyq: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2022
dochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.[/quote]E good o, but how will u preach about fornication and concubinism together with christian polygamy
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Originalsly: 2:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmmm.... he had a calling .... but wasn't ready ... the time wasn't right. Who called him?.... if it were God... didn't God know he wasn't ready?
Dollars must flow to maintain lifestyle.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Another delusion of grandeur coming from this man is worrying. He needs to be sectioned. (And I’m not joking, sef.)
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Dikonico:
This man has turned to a clown finally

He’ll be roaming the markets soon-enough. Having a deep bass voice is all well-and-good but when your mind’s crumbling in a way similar to Kanye West’s public post-summer manic madness something needs to be addressed. He’s actually not well.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2022
IgboSomalia:
I don't know how Peter Edochie ended up giving birth to this unstable fool.

Mr Edochie (senior) has a decidedly (albeit-silent) cyclothymic-genius temperament. That latent healthy precursor to bipolarity proper is manifest in Yul and he doesn’t seem to know it (not that I’m one to gossip about celebrities but the guy’s obviously hypomanic and shouldn’t be exploited by chapter-and-verse, like what’s happening to Kanye).

(To the relatives of Yul Edochie: ndo, o? His raving madness won’t last forever.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Maryam Aminu Tambuwal, Edwin Ochai, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto Dike Honoured In Abuja / Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.