Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23171 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) / Yul Edochie’s Son, Star Dike Finally Visits Grandfather Pete Edochie [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by JesusChristLord: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
He needs help. Seriously the family should invite a therapist to check him out. Secondly he needs spiritual help especially prayers and deliverance.

He looks like someone that is bound spiritually , psychologically and emotionally.

May God's mercy prevail over him in Jesus name.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Decent09(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
MiddleDimension:

I am struggling to get you: do you include the fact he married more than one wife as one of the ways he by which he ''fell away from God on more than one occassion''?

I would appreciate it very much if you answer this question.

Then why are you calling people to Christianity, knowing fully it will not change anything
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
MiddleDimension:
I am struggling to get you: do you include the fact he married more than one wife as one of the ways he by which he ''fell away from God on more than one occassion''?

I would appreciate it very much if you answer this question.
Where is that indicated as a part of his falling away from God on more than one occasion? undecided

I believe instead one of the sins David committed against God was adultery and this despite having other wives. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by sucreblazing(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
This one just want plenty pussies to himself !! Ole !!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
JesusChristLord:
He needs help. Seriously the family should invite a therapist to check him out. Secondly he needs spiritual help especially prayers and deliverance.

He looks like someone that is bound spiritually , psychologically and emotionally.

Nah, na serious psychotherapy him need alone. Jesus Christ no dey this matterr at all.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by detectivejones: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dino Melaye's lost brother. From actor to politician now called to be minister
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MiddleDimension: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

He stole someone's wife actually.

That is the reason he was punished, and that is what he repented from, not the fact he married more than one wife, like those who claim the polygamy is not compatible with christian doctrine. The bible says: ''9...You have struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and taken his wife as your own. You used the Ammonites to kill him. 10 Because of that, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite as your own,...'' He then went on ahead to pronounce David's punishment. 2 Samuel 12: 9 - 10

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Cmanforall: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiT3aImfjM

Nollywood star actor, Yul Edochie, has revealed that "he has been called to become a minister of God" in a video he shared on his YouTube channel, Yul Edochie TV, on Monday.

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister (sic), to preach the word of God through words and actions".

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”

"God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career."

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers".

Recall that Yul Edochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.
Seems this man is looking for other means to be cashing out from apart from movies.
He has tried politics

Is the movie industry now flooded by newer talents? Or skits don overshadow movies?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by CrownLands(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Great! As you are preparing to launch the ministry, just choose who would be official Mama... Otherwise, "katakata go happen"
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
LET HIM CHECK VERY WELL AND SEE IF IT WASNT SATAN THAT CALLED HIM AS GOD CAN NOT CALL HIM AGAINST HIS WORD. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY FOR ANY MAN THAT HAS MORE THAN ONE WIFE. READ 1 TIM 3:1-----. HERE THE BIBLE SAID THAT IF A MAN DESIRES THE OFFICE OF A BISHOP (PASTOR) THAT HE DESIRES A GOOD WORK. GOING FUTHER, BIBLE SAID HERE THAT A PASTOR MUST BE BLAMELESS ETC AND MUST BE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE. FATHER OF A BASTARD CHILD CAN NEVER BE CALLED BY GOD TO NEAR THE SACRED DESK.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
[/b]
MiddleDimension:
That is the reason he was punished, and that is what he repented from, not the fact he married more than one wife, like those who claim the polygamy is not compatible with christian doctrine. The bible says: ''9...You have struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and taken his wife as your own. You used the Ammonites to kill him. 10 [b]Because of that, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite as your own
,...'' He then went on ahead to pronounce David's punishment. 2 Samuel 12: 9 - 10
While you are at you, you should also be aware that scripture also permits women to have more than one husband as the very same Law that allows the one to have multiple partners in marriage also allows the other to.undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
LET HIM CHECK VERY WELL AND SEE IF IT WASNT SATAN THAT CALLED HIM AS GOD CAN NOT CALL HIM AGAINST HIS WORD. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY FOR ANY MAN THAT HAS MORE THAN ONE WIFE. READ 1 TIM 3:1-----. HERE THE BIBLE SAID THAT IF A MAN DESIRES THE OFFICE OF A BISHOP (PASTOR) THAT HE DESIRES A GOOD WORK. GOING FUTHER, BIBLE SAID HERE THAT A PASTOR MUST BE BLAMELESS ETC AND MUST BE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE. FATHER OF A BASTARD CHILD CAN NEVER BE CALLED BY GOD TO NEAR THE SACRED DESK.
The Bible didn't say that. Instead Paul supposedly did in his letter to Timothy. And last I checked, God gave to no man power to contravene any of His decrees, not even your god, Paul. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by minasu190: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
After you have father, the father of someone's child, happy calling Yul
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Clown
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes! undecided

David was reported by God as a man after His own heart before David was anointed King by God - 1 Samuel vs 13 vs 8 - 14, this was when David was still a boy shepherding sheep out in the field. After he was anointed, however, David fell away from God on more than one occasion, but the key is David knew to repent from all the sins he committed in order to get back to God again, after each fall. If David had not done any of that, he would have ended up no different from Saul, the King before him, or like his son Solomon, who abandoned God and began worshipping idols towards his end. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ does not call any man as David or Saul or even Solomon was called, as Jesus Christ instead makes it abundantly clear that one has to stand faithful - living in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - until the end in order to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - so it is not possible to repent last minute and expect to enter into Heaven at the end. Only those who lived righteous lives here on earth can enter into Heaven at the end, so it is not enough to repent of your simply repent of sin to belong to Jesus Christ. undecided

Same thing I'm saying about Yul if he had the calling of God long time ago like he said , God can still use him even now ,it doesn't matter what he did in the past .

And it's wrong to say ,it's not possible to repent at the dying minute and expect to enter heaven , Jesus Christ died for the sins of any man who beliefs in him , so it's possible to repent at the dying minute and enter heaven , just like the criminal that was nailed on the cross with Jesus
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin/Fornicating partner.

Ogbeni, stop yapping shit. Solomon was a prophet of God. He had several wives. How many wives did David have? How many did Abraham?

I want Seun to add e-slap emoji to Nairaland. This oga needs e-foti
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. Same thing I'm saying about Yul if he had the calling of God long time ago like he said , God can still use him even now ,it doesn't matter what he did in the past .
2.And it's wrong to say ,it's not possible to repent at the dying minute and expect to enter heaven , Jesus Christ died for the sins of any man who beliefs in him , so it's possible to repent at the dying minute and enter heaven , just like the criminal that was nailed on the cross with Jesus
1. I am afraid there is no such thing as a calling from God long time ago. The call from God went out to all of mankind when Jesus Christ sent out His disciples about 2000 years ago. So, what he claims is not of God but of his delusions, much like that of your many mogs and pastors out there whose very claims contravene the truth of God on a regular basis. undecided

2. No, it isn't wrong to say that because it is the truth. According to Jesus Christ, no one who pretends to repent at the last minute will enter His Heaven. Heaven is not about your sins but the works of righteousness you do. And since Sin taints all your works of righteousness, it means if you repent last minute, you will have no work of righteousness to be granted access to Heaven with - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. If you read the Parable of the 10 brides, you will see that is clearly explained there too. The 5 foolish brides, though they had been chosen to be among those to see the bridegroom(they were born-again) did not bring extra oil(righteousness) with them and the reason for that is sin, and as a result, they could not enter into the wedding feast(Heaven) with the bridegroom(Jesus) when he arrived - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acting na format, same thing with god of men (sorry men of God) business. So, there is really no learning curve.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Pootle: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
i go like know who dey supply this guy weed
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
This one really let his midlife crisis get the better of him.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who da fork called him? When? How? Did anyone call him?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
JesusChristLord:

Rubbish!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by DukeNija(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin/Fornicating partner.

Tell that to David, Abigail and Bathseba
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Tzar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
As acting and politics no bring money again na?!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by topoftheworld(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tflex01:

Original poster. The person that initiated a thread/topic.

Thanks
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Djamel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
moscow007:
The righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God.

In all of history (according to the Bible) God have never worked with a man the world deems perfect.

David was a womanizer...yet "he's the man after God's heart"

Yul if ur calling is full time ministry, then so shall it be, may God be with you.

Really!!?

Womaniser??

Just because of that bathsheba issue?? He's a womaniser??
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid there is no such thing as a calling from God long time ago. The call from God went out to all of mankind when Jesus Christ sent out His disciples about 2000 years ago. So, what he claims is not of God but of his delusions, much like that of your many mogs and pastors out there whose very claims contravene the truth of God on a regular basis. undecided

2. No, it isn't wrong to say that because it is the truth. According to Jesus Christ, no one who pretends to repent at the last minute will enter His Heaven. Heaven is not about your sins but the works of righteousness you do. And since Sin taints all your works of righteousness, it means if you repent last minute, you will have no work of righteousness to be granted access to Heaven with - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. If you read the Parable of the 10 brides, you will see that is clearly explained there too. The 5 foolish brides, though they had been chosen to be among those to see the bridegroom(they were born-again) did not bring extra oil(righteousness) with them and the reason for that is sin, and as a result, they could not enter into the wedding feast(Heaven) with the bridegroom(Jesus) when he arrived - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 undecided

The calling of God has no expiring date , so to say there's no such thing as God's calling any longer means , God words can be limited by time , and the bible say Jesus is the word of God ,so you are simply saying Jesus has limitation, and the gospel was only for those who were 2000 yrs ago and not for people of today,,,?

No one is talking about pretending to repent , a dying man won't pretend to repent, so I don't know what you mean by pretending to repent

Heaven is not really about your works of righteousness, cause the bible say no man is righteous not even one , we are saved by grace not by righteousness,

God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). Grace Alone. Faith Alone. Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Then you have to marry a third wife who be our mummy G.O. As your online in-laws, we don't want your first and second wives to carry us go where we no know.. Like i said earlier, i will never marry a broke woman, never!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
1. The calling of God has no expiring date , so to say there's no such thing as God's calling any longer means , God words can be limited by time ,and the bible say Jesus is the word of God ,so you are simply saying Jesus has limitation, and the gospel was only for those who were 2000 yrs ago and not for people of today,,,?

2. No one is talking about pretending to repent, a dying man won't pretend to repent, so I don't know what you mean by pretending to repent
Heaven is not really about your works of righteousness,
3. cause the bible say no man is righteous not even one , we are saved by grace not by righteousness,

4. God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). Grace Alone. Faith Alone. Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ
Try to pay attention so we don't go around in circles abeg! undecided

1. What I instead said is this
Kobojunkie:
If the same call went out from Jesus Christ to EVERYONE beginning about 2000 years ago, it means that NO MAN is called specially called as this Yul man claims, and so, his claim that he is specially called to what he calls ministry, along with the claim of everyone else who has ever claimed similar, is false. i.e. not of Jesus Christ. undecided

P1: All are called to repentance and to following the New Covenant Law and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God aka the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
P2: Everyone [/b]in the Kingdom of God is equal and no man is to sit as Teacher, Head/Master, Shepherd, Authority/Leader, etc. over any other person who belongs to Jesus Christ
[b]Conclusion:
No man is specially called in the Kingdom of God

2. Even if repentance is supposedly real, it does not change the fact of what is stated in the Gospel which is that one has to remain faithful until the very end in other to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12-13 & Mark 13 vs 13. A sinner, and not even a newly repented believer, do not have works of righteousness with which to be allowed into Heaven with. This is because righteousness is of works and those works are made clear by Jesus Christ in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Surely, you realize that a person on his last breath cannot jump up after repenting right there and then to racking up necessary works of righteousness before the last breath. undecided

3. Where exactly do you get this idea that there are none righteous from? Even Paul whose famous "all have sinned and fallen short...." soundbite has been repeated in so many lies to date from the mouths of mogs and pastors, in fact, explained right there in the very same context where that verse is lifted from that the Jewish believers are made righteous by their belief in Jesus Christ. undecided

4. God's Word is Jesus Christ and certainly, Jesus Christ is not quoted in Ephesians 2, so Ephesians 2 cannot be God's Word. Instead, it is suspected to be the views expressed by a man named Paul. Also, try to pay attention to the contextual message intended by the author so you don't continue to misquote even him. What exactly did Paul indicate you were saved from? undecided
1. In the past you were spiritually dead because of your sins and the things you did against God.
2 Yes, in the past your lives were full of those sins. You lived the way the world lives, following the ruler of the evil powers that are above the earth. That same spirit is now working in those who refuse to obey God.
3 In the past all of us lived like that, trying to please our sinful selves. We did all the things our bodies and minds wanted. Like everyone else in the world, we deserved to suffer God’s anger just because of the way we were.
4 But God is rich in mercy, and he loved us very much.
5 We were spiritually dead because of all we had done against him. But he gave us new life together with Christ. (You have been saved by God’s grace.)
6 Yes, it is because we are a part of Christ Jesus that God raised us from death and seated us together with him in the heavenly places.
7 God did this so that his kindness to us who belong to Christ Jesus would clearly show for all time to come the amazing richness of his grace.
8 I mean that you have been saved by grace because you believed. You did not save yourselves; it was a gift from God.
9 You are not saved by the things you have done, so there is nothing to boast about.
10 God has made us what we are. In Christ Jesus, God made us new people so that we would spend our lives doing the good things he had already planned for us to do. - Ephesians 2 vs 1 - 10
According to the above passage, Paul's statement is in reference to your past sins --- all the evil you did before you believe in Jesus Christ and were gifted with Eternal life(grace). Paul's claim is that you were saved from your past life of sin by your transition from the old way to following the New way, Jesus Christ, in your act of repentance. Paul's statement does not in any way present itself as salvation for your present and future sins - since you committed after you became a believer in Jesus Christ, so why do you assume it so?

Don't you see that by claiming Paul's statement implies your sins, past, present and future are resolved by grace(Eternal life) what you do is make Paul a liar? Either that or you declare Jesus Christ a Liar instead, and His Gospel a farce. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Try to pay attention so we don't go around in circles abeg! undecided

1. What I instead said is this If the same call went out from Jesus Christ to EVERYONE beginning about 2000 years ago, it means that NO MAN is called specially called as this Yul man claims, and so, his claim that he is specially called to what he calls ministry, along with the claim of everyone else who has ever claimed similar, is false. i.e. not of Jesus Christ. undecided

P1: All are called to repentance and to following the New Covenant Law and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God aka the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
P2: Everyone [/b]in the Kingdom of God is equal and no man is to sit as Teacher, Head/Master, Shepherd, Authority/Leader, etc. over any other person who belongs to Jesus Christ
[b]Conclusion:
No man is specially called in the Kingdom of God

2. Even if repentance is supposedly real, it does not change the fact of what is stated in the Gospel which is that one has to remain faithful until the very end in other to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12-13 & Mark 13 vs 13. A sinner, and not even a newly repented believer, do not have works of righteousness with which to be allowed into Heaven with. This is because righteousness is of works and those works are made clear by Jesus Christ in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Surely, you realize that a person on his last breath cannot jump up after repenting right there and then to racking up necessary works of righteousness before the last breath. undecided

3. Where exactly do you get this idea that there are none righteous from? Even Paul whose famous "all have sinned and fallen short...." soundbite has been repeated in so many lies to date from the mouths of mogs and pastors, in fact, explained right there in the very same context where that verse is lifted from that the Jewish believers are made righteous by their belief in Jesus Christ. undecided

4. God's Word is Jesus Christ and certainly, Jesus Christ is not quoted in Ephesians 2, so Ephesians 2 cannot be God's Word. Instead, it is suspected to be the views expressed by a man named Paul. Also, try to pay attention to the contextual message intended by the author so you don't continue to misquote even him. What exactly did Paul indicate you were saved from? undecided
According to the above passage, Paul's statement is in reference to your past sins --- all the evil you did before you believe in Jesus Christ and were gifted with Eternal life(grace). Paul's claim is that you were saved from your past life of sin by your transition from the old way to following the New way, Jesus Christ, in your act of repentance. Paul's statement does not in any way present itself as salvation for your present and future sins - since you committed after you became a believer in Jesus Christ, so why do you assume it so?

Don't you see that by claiming Paul's statement implies your sins, past, present and future are resolved by grace(Eternal life) what you do is make Paul a liar? Either that or you declare Jesus Christ a Liar instead, and His Gospel a farce. undecided

Everyone is called by God in a special way , and to each person God calls he gives that person a gift, so it doesn't matter wether the call began 2000 yrs ago or not , everyone is specially called

Corinthians says
There are different ways the Spirit works. But the same God is working in all these ways and in all people.

7 The Holy Spirit is given to each of us in a special way. That is for the good of all. 8 To some people the Spirit gives a message of wisdom. To others the same Spirit gives a message of knowledge. 9 To others the same Spirit gives faith. To others that one Spirit gives gifts of healing. 10 To others he gives the power to do miracles. To others he gives the ability to prophesy. To others he gives the ability to tell the spirits apart. To others he gives the ability to speak in different kinds of languages they had not known before. And to still others he gives the ability to explain what was said in those languages. 11 All the gifts are produced by one and the same Spirit. He gives gifts to each person, just as he decides

My friend stop going in circles , right from the beginning I told you ,a man who repents of his sins at the point of death is saved , the criminal who was nailed on the cross with Jesus entered paradise the same day he believed in Jesus , that was grace , , I did not say once you repent of your sins and give you life to Christ you should go on sinning , even the ability to stop yourself from commiting a sin it's grace , cause with out God's grace a man can not over come temptation
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Agboconsult1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
He has aborted the interest of becoming the number citizen of Nigeria. LoL ���. Now he wants to become a Minister after chasing women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / #RemyMartinAllStar Party: How It All Went Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.