Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23166 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) / Yul Edochie’s Son, Star Dike Finally Visits Grandfather Pete Edochie [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na devil dey call u so, your profession ll be in the mud soon
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by ppogba: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Social media has forgotten this one and he coming back with full force

Exactly.

I am even wondering the source of information he is relying on to claim being one of the biggest actors on the continent of AFRICA.

Small pikin wey never go another persin farm go think say na hin papa farm be the biggest.

Local Ghana-Nigeria champion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Corporate2020: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin Fornicating partner.

Is this poster so dumb or is he just catching cruise?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by TheMostComplex1: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Senseless guy
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Stanweezy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Belle go full everywhere
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! David had to abandon his womanizing ways in order to please God. Go back and read his story to really know facts from the silly lies your mogs and pastors feed you abeg. undecided
You are wrong as well , David was a man after God's heart , right from when he was a teenager God picked him over king saul , so he was still the man after God's heart when he committed adultery with his servents wife and arranged for his servents to be killed in war
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by ppogba: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin Fornicating partner.

And what should be the faith of the "concubine" who according to you is his "fornicating partner"?

Have you forgotten what the bible says about such women?

You must really be a fan of YUL not to mention the word "restitution" Perhaps, it will be a big ask of him.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by ppogba: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

Is this poster so dumb or is he just catching cruise?

He is the UN-officially anointed pastor on Nairaland.

All spiritual enquiries are forwarded for his spiritual attention.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by peacettw: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Madness

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimyjames:
You are wrong as well , David was a man after God's heart , right from when he was a teenager God picked him over king saul , so he was still the man after God's heart when he committed adultery with his servents wife and arranged for his servents to be killed in war
Open your eyes! undecided

David was reported by God as a man after His own heart before David was anointed King by God - 1 Samuel vs 13 vs 8 - 14, this was when David was still a boy shepherding sheep out in the field. After he was anointed, however, David fell away from God on more than one occasion, but the key is David knew to repent from all the sins he committed in order to get back to God again, after each fall. If David had not done any of that, he would have ended up no different from Saul, the King before him, or like his son Solomon, who abandoned God and began worshipping idols towards his end. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ does not call any man as David or Saul or even Solomon was called, as Jesus Christ instead makes it abundantly clear that one has to stand faithful - living in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - until the end in order to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - so it is not possible to repent last minute and expect to enter into Heaven at the end. Only those who lived righteous lives here on earth can enter into Heaven at the end, so it is not enough to repent of your simply repent of sin to belong to Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by topoftheworld(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
What's d meaning of Op? Can anyone help me out?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Biafraaa: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Politics no favor you now you want divert to ministry. Cashing out is a must. grin grin
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

use your head sir
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Enkidu70: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
No wonder he dey fúck different different tohtoh upandan. Na one of the criteria of ministerial calling for this country be that
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by HRMK: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
you mean same man that got married to his second wife?he should convert to muslim where he could be free to have many wives!in fact four!!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Tflex01: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
topoftheworld:
What's d meaning of Op? Can anyone help me out?

Original poster. The person that initiated a thread/topic.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Flier: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yul will end up being a fraudstar or go for ritual,he is just too desperate and seems hasn’t figured out the best way to make fast money.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
From presidential ambition to minister of God. Clown
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
You want to become pulpit bandits, like oyedepo, mbaka, apostle suleman abi?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by onuman: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
ridwan07:
grin Womanizer de talk o

His first wife is more beautiful than his 2nd wife.
Maybe he likes woman with body, but ...
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Emmahunk(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations. Now is the time to answer that call. With two wives, the ministry is good to go. One should be treasurer and the other one Financial secretary. Trust me, the offerings and tithes will be well accounted for.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
deltateam:

Looking at May, she doesn't have yansh but Judy has yansh. That should tell you that Yul has a fantasy with big yansh but somehow happened to marry someone without it.

He eventually cheated because of it. Men learn to know beforehand what you want.
Brother, sometimes a woman can’t have it all. If the one without yansh gives you peace of mind, wife her and substitute with the one with yansh as side chick or concubine. Ask Daddy Solomon.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by omoluka: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
#Emefielemustgo
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Emdebby2: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dikonico:
This man has turned to a clown finally
Lol...very funny but true.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by uche393: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
marrying 2 wives is not bad and the Bible people married many wives. but as religious leader he will divorce 1 wife.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Emdebby2: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
NAVYdogg:
Which network God use call this one again? sad
Lol...this one got me laughing in Swahili

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who is man to disqualify? If God says go ahead, nothing can stop you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nosayer: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
moscow007:
The righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God.

In all of history (according to the Bible) God have never worked with a man the world deems perfect.

David was a womanizer...yet "he's the man after God's heart"

Yul if ur calling is full time ministry, then so shall it be, may God be with you.

Don't forget that David also had troubles because of his womanising.

Yeah, God is merciful but there are consequences (natural ones) for our actions too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
uche393:
marrying 2 wives is not bad and the Bible people married many wives. but as religious leader he will divorce 1 wife.

He stole someone's wife actually.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MiddleDimension: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes! undecided

David was reported by God as a man after His own heart before David was anointed King by God - 1 Samuel vs 13 vs 8 - 14, this was when David was still a boy shepherding sheep out in the field. After he was anointed, however, David fell away from God on more than one occasion, but the key is David knew to repent from all the sins he committed in order to get back to God again, after each fall. If David had not done any of that, he would have ended up no different from Saul, the King before him, or like his son Solomon, who abandoned God and began worshipping idols towards his end. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ does not call any man as David or Saul or even Solomon was called, as Jesus Christ instead makes it abundantly clear that one has to stand faithful - living in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - until the end in order to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - so it is not possible to repent last minute and expect to enter into Heaven at the end. Only those who lived righteous lives here on earth can enter into Heaven at the end, so it is not enough to repent of your simply repent of sin to belong to Jesus Christ. undecided

I am struggling to get you: do you include the fact he married more than one wife as one of the ways he by which he ''fell away from God on more than one occassion''?

I would appreciate it very much if you answer this question.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Decent09(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
post=118095667:

Forever and Ever.
Amen.

Meanwhile,
The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

JESUS IS LORD .
JESUS ROCKS..
JESUS SAVES.

Nairalanders.

Gospel Joke of the Week from the stable of dem [/color]..

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, devil boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off.
Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
[color=#990000]JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

Yeah God no dey die at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) / Empress Njama & Kids Mark Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary Wth Photoshoot / K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.