Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today (5026 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
In as much as we live in a society with inordinate amount of riches juxtaposed with poverty one will always wonder about the true state of the human nature. I went to the shopping Mart to get on or two confectionery namely bubble gum and a moisturizer on my way out from the entrance which also serves as the exit I saw a lady being rushed by these children who always beg for alms numbering almost a dozen,she shooed them away and drove off. I have not seen anyone help these kids I have always pitied and my heart always gets mad whenever i see people brush them off while clutching onto their items. So while retrieving my sling bag from the security corner I sighted a man well dressed sunglasses,shoes on fleek middle aged man with a slight white patch on his beard he gave this kids I think a hundred naira notes about two or three while he continued bouncing in with his babe. As I proceeded outside these kids rushed me like those demons I watched in doctor strange multiverse of madness grin I tried to ignore them like we all do suddenly I was hit with a feeling the unmistakable feeling of thrist so I hissed to a young satchel water seller a little girl of about nine or ten when she came these kids where still clawing around me I took a satchel of water and asked the most eldest of the beggars to pay for me obviously I had seen him collect all the money earlier. All of a sudden this kids pretend not to hear me and started to avoid eye contact with me just like everyone around treats them some started to slowly moon slide away from me the eldest one being the one with all the money avoided eyecontact and walked away slowly pretending not to hear me,they gave me same treatment everyone gives them I smiled ;DI opened my sling bag from my 5k change I singled out 20 naira paid and entered Keke there and then I smiled I wanted to give them 2k if they had paid twenty naira, from the money the man had given them I have lost sympathy a bit for them and it goes to show how greedy man is everybody wants to take but no one wants to give I had same experience with some friends I paid for accommodation years back when I needed help they left me in the dust

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nickyj19: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by OnlyJust: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
undecided
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by parkervero(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01:
In as much as we live in a society with inordinate amount of riches juxtaposed with poverty one will always wonder about the true state of the human nature. I went to the shopping Mart to get on or two confectionery namely bubble gum and a moisturizer on my way out from the entrance which also serves as the exit I saw a lady being rushed by these children who always beg for alms numbering almost a dozen,she shooed them away and drove off. I have not seen anyone help these kids I have always pitied and my heart always gets mad whenever i see people brush them off while clutching onto their items. So while retrieving my sling bag from the security corner I sighted a man well dressed sunglasses,shoes on fleek middle aged man with a slight white patch on his beard he gave this kids I think a hundred naira notes about two or three while he continued bouncing in with his babe. As I proceeded outside these kids rushed me like those demons I watched in doctor strange multiverse of madness grin I tried to ignore them like we all do suddenly I was hit with a feeling the unmistakable feeling of thrist so I hissed to a young satchel water seller a little girl of about nine or ten when she came these kids where still clawing around me I took a satchel of water and asked the most eldest of the beggars to pay for me obviously I had seen him collect all the money earlier. All of a sudden this kids pretend not to hear me and started to avoid eye contact with me just like everyone around treats them some started to slowly moon slide away from me the eldest one being the one with all the money avoided eyecontact and walked away slowly pretending not to hear me,they gave me same treatment everyone gives them I smiled ;DI opened my sling bag from my 5k change I singled out 20 naira paid and entered Keke there and then I smiled I wanted to give them 2k if they had paid twenty naira, from the money the man had given them I have lost sympathy a bit for them and it goes to show how greedy man is everybody wants to take but no one wants to give I had same experience with some friends I paid for accommodation years back when I needed help they left me in the dust

Give paragraph to your write up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by stinjoe(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hunger has wiped oraimo cord on my belle.

3 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Glonicky(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Such is life, my dear.
"Everybody wanna take but don't wanna give"
You should be a good writer, try writing a story.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Arkadrob(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Why the 5k change in your narrative. And why insisting on beggars to pay your bills. Ridiculous!

7 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by 2special(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
I traveled a long distance to visit a friend's wife that gave birth, he couldn't offer me a bottle of drink, I planned giving him #3,000 while leaving.....guess what I did with the#3,000 when I later reached my house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Arkadrob(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
2special:
I traveled a long distance to visit a friend's wife that gave birth, he couldn't offer me a bottle of drink, I planned giving him #3,000 while leaving.....guess what I did with the#3,000 when I later reached my house?
To hell to whatever you used the money for. Though they messed up but you could have given your friend's wife the money. It shows maturity on your own side.

17 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Godada(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022

I catch your drift

Being in survival mode day in day out blunts the humanity in us.

But the sad thing remains that it's better you are nice to random stranger than being nice to family and friends.

Family and friends most often forget when you get them out of a bad jam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by 2special(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
To hell to whatever you used the money for. Though they messed up but you could have given your friend's wife the money. It shows maturity on your own side.
To hell with your opinion, I have the right to spend MY money anyhow I like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by jeromestarks: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
You had strange experience and you could not take a single shot? You couldn't snap anything?

Shame on you.
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Mercury12(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hmmm
What can I say. It your decision.
It is neither good nor bad.
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Nonexisting1: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
Why the 5k change in your narrative. And why insisting on beggars to pay your bills. Ridiculous!
You don't get it, do you? This thread is above you, please check others.

Humans are naturally selfish which is why I now look out for myself first. Even when I have children, I will still look out for myself first before them. If I don't secure my retirement and save enough for my old age, I'm not leaving a dime for the modafucckers in my sperm now because chances are they will look out for themselves first too. Everybody should go and find work. sad

8 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by SporaD8: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
Here is the summary of Op:
"If you can't give out N20 from the N200, even if you hold N2million You'd still find it difficult to give out N20k - Giving is an habit; irrespective of you state!"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sorry bro this is my first post ever won't happen againquote author=parkervero post=118097231]

Give paragraph to your write up.[/quote]
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01:
what is this So y'all outchea testing children b4 u can bless them lol just say u never really wanted to tip them up cos wtf this life done turned into. U dead wrong
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by abokikhalifa: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
2special:

You never had the intention of giving your friend anything. If you decide to do good, do it for God sake and not what you get in return. What is 3k that you can't give out to your so called friend whos wife just gave birth ? Poverty na bad thing o

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Listen bro for some time in life I've been pondering on a lot if you have ever been broke and those you helped burn ya it will take a lot to get back from I've helped niggas and when you are down everybody leaves.
I wanted to help them that is my nature but a little test reminded me of how f*d life is and how I'm the only looking out for myself and a little play or test hit it home for me
WholeLottaDrip2:
what is this So y'all outchea testing children b4 u can bless them lol just say u never really wanted to tip them up cos wtf this life done turned into. U dead wrong

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You don't get it, do you? This thread is above you, please check others.

Humans are naturally selfish which is why I now look out for myself first. Even when I have children, I will still look out for myself first before them. If I don't secure my retirement and save enough for my old age, I'm not leaving a dime for the modafucckers in my sperm now because chances are they will look out for themselves first too. Everybody should go and find work. sad

The vawulence is spreading fast...everybody just dey para
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
You sound very privileged I think you are well to do I pray for you not to come back to square one if you do the pain and heartbreak from people who ya sacrificed a lot for can drive you nuts
WholeLottaDrip2:

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Listen bro it's not a poverty something
most people are selfish you could die for em and they simply don't care if he was very rich guess what they woulda served him but no they didn't cause they thought he isn't worth the stress
abokikhalifa:

You never had the intention of giving your friend anything. If you decide to do good, do it for God sake and not what you get in return. What is 3k that you can't give out to your so called friend whos wife just gave birth ? Poverty na bad thing o
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by christianjoy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01:
Listen bro for some time in life I've been pondering on a lot if you have ever been broke and those you helped burn ya it will take a lot to get back from I've helped niggas and when you are down everybody leaves.
I wanted to help them that is my nature but a little test reminded me of how f*d life is and how I'm the only looking out for myself and a little play or test hit it home for me
i test peoples most times to know their reactions to certain things, this helps me a lot to know my boundaries.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by advanceDNA: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01:
You sound very privileged I think you are well to do I pray for you not to come back to square one if you do the pain and heartbreak from people who ya sacrificed a lot for can drive you nuts

These people u decided to test are at the lowest of low....u should know that level their mentality is also impaired... they probably give too but not to people like you

Why? u dont look lile u are in need....just like u wont probably give one neat guy that approach u with begging format.......to them, asking them felt more like you wanted to exploit them cos u saw when they were given 300 naira.....i ddnt expect them to behave any differently

5 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sincerely speaking about six years back I was doing fine had lots of niggas living with me lost of female friends and girlfriends food clothes flexing were my toast I hardly say no to a request few years later had lost almost everything the high life was done omo nobody calls me no birthday party or wishes it's like I have disappeared like being an afterthought. No lovers no friends even my tighten gees then only call like once in six months. This experience today has hardened my heart if I ever rise back no body will get shishi not even some family
christianjoy:
i test peoples most times to know their reactions to certain things, this helps me a lot to know my boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by nightfox01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
See ehn bro make I clear you if you no fit give you no suppose collect I merely tested them they saw I was thirsty and I had a shopping bag if they had an ounce of humanity they woulda gave since I woulda given to give is pain that is why no one wants to give
advanceDNA:

These people u decided to test are at the lowest of low....u should know that level their mentality is also impaired... they will probably give too ut not to people like you

Why? u dont look lile u are in need....juat like u wont probably give one neat guy that approach u with begging format.......to them, asking them felt more like you wanted to exploit them cos u saw when they were given 300 naira.....i ddnt expect them to behave any differently

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by ogashman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Op, those were children na....it's just like refusing to give ur 3year old baby biscuits because he refused to give u the last time u bought him biscuits

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Ireportlive: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
cool

The little girl selling pure water deserves the money instead of the street urchins forming beggar. This kids work for a big boss someone dropping them off at different locations to beg

The kids make enough money to get a bag of pure water to hawk like the little girl but they won't

3 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by advanceDNA: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01:
See ehn bro make I clear you if you no fit give you no suppose collect I merely tested them they saw I was thirsty and I had a shopping bag if they had an ounce of humanity they woulda gave since I woulda given to give is pain that is why no one wants to give

Your money...your rules
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by joEnigma: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
wordly wisdom mate grin grin
nightfox01:
Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
nightfox01

You did the right thing, do not mind those criticizing you here. There is a moral lesson to be learnt from your experience. If one does not share in the very little they have, they miss out on larger blessings.

Professional beggars are rippers

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today by MemoriesAndMe: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
parkervero:

Give paragraph to your write up.
I was wondering how anyone could be patient to read the eyesore of a writeup with no paragraphs at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) / Plz Help Am Tempted To Join A Fraternity.... / Why I Don't Go Out Anymore (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.