Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence (47789 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Who Truly Called Davido's Nanny? Who Else Was Involved? / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by tarantino1: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
netmillionaires:
This is what I have been telling people since this incident happened. The parents, Chioma in particular failed as guardians. Davido can still be excused because he is an entertainer. He can say he is at work selling his music and character. What excuse can Chioma state?

I am sure she has no job yet she wouldn't sit down to take care of her child. She was busy party with friends and "honeymooning" with Davido. Most of these young couple just want to flex life and look young without the rigours of marriage. If possible, they will pay someone to breastfeed their child because they don't want their own breast to sag.

How can Davido be spared? The house belonged to him, why did he fail to make the pool child-friendly knowing he has three underage kids? He's the first person you should blame before anyone else.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Parachoko: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!

Girls with big yansh please avoid me ooo!!
You should have report the issue to her boss.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by mimicherry: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked

Having money isn’t the only key to a successful child upbringing.
Nobody can take care of a child more than the mum that gave birth to them
Why can’t the parents take the child along ? Knowing fully well the kind of environment their house is .
The mother and the father are responsible for the death of their child .
Shifting the blame to the nanny is total no .
Money can’t replace good training of a child .
They allowed the child to do as he wish while alive .
It ended up back firing.
The rich are crying and hoping for a poor nanny to blame .
tbh I'm still trying to see how this isn't the fault of the parents especially the mother

As a mother I refused to pay for my children to take swimming lessons in school

I can never be comfortable leaving my children who knows how the swim Btw around a pool or river whatsoever

You left your child and you didn't supervise the covering of the pool before traveling

I trip o

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
frankson1:
CCTV won't make any difference to the police. Someone has to be held responsible because of the personalities involved.

It's still a thing to wonder how a 3 years old child could go outside of the house unnoticed. I don't know where he was and the distance he worked to get to the pool. The type of doors in the house that a child could easily open.

There are several questions that needs to be answered.
The personality involved is more reason why a footage need to be released to the public.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Parachoko: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
doublecross:

Why would government take over the case! If it wasn't intentional, then everyone should shut up and allow the Adeleke Family do as they wish!
So far nah Homicide issue, the Govt. will take over the case.

The nanny might not be found guilty, is a 50/50 thing.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
IzzyAgu:
The truth is that all parties did not do enough.

ahhh cry

Are the poor men Children more Secured than the rich men Children??

@bolded At the end of the day, it depends on who the parent is. Children born to more protective and wiser parents will be more secure, regardless of whether the parents are rich or poor.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by adecz: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
I suspect they left the boy unattended
when they took time out to bang themselves.♥

By the time they where through, & came
to their senses, they discovered the boy missing.. ☹️☹️☹️

Incidentally, the kid, discovering that no
one was watching him, decided to go
practice what his dad was teaching him
in the pool a few days earlier cry cry cry

This kid is the most precious thing I'm
Davidos life.

What a loss...❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by fapcrook(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
I still find it difficult to believe the little boy has gone. Still thinking he'll come back alive
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by tarantino1: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Parachoko:
So far nah Homicide issue, the Govt. will take over the case.

The nanny might not be found guilty, is a 50/50 thing.

I don't think you know what a homicide is.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Secondly: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nobody should touch the innocent nanny.

I believe people already know who the REAL culprit is.

I don't want to say much about that.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Teymanhenry(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
RIP to the dead, so sad a beautiful baby is gone. But I have no pity on a multi millionaire who would have kids in the house and decided to keep an open swimming pool. He knows the risks, he have heard stories of how kids drown in swimming pools yet he left his own open... A nanny can never keep an eye on your energetic kid always.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by RingRoadMafia: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool

First of all, show a CCTV footage of how the boy got into the swimming pool. E get why. Make una no use rich man game fool me.

I don't want a video of him struggling in the pool. I want a video that shows how he got into the pool. I want to see a footage of how he alone moved out of the house, walked to the pool and nobody was around the pool.

Look at this idiot, "you want", who you be? You wey nor sure of wetin you you go chop tomorrow. I no blame you, na internet turn everybody to mates. The audacity! Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
domchike:
Nonsense and the parents will be charged for what
How can two grown ups leave the kids for helpers or is it because Davido is a celebs, parents should not leave their responsibilities for stewards if this is western country Davido and Chioma should be in Jail.

Are you serious? Even though it was an accident, they'll be put in jail?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Parachoko: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
tarantino1:

I don't think you know what a homicide is.
Have you heard of "negligent homicide"?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Just stay away from 3rd mainland bridge and sniper after the election. True words of advice.

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Williams150(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Only God knows the truth of this matters.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
He is not the one der. Are u a fool? Is dat how the pool is? And wen did a boy start wearing skirt? Very foolish thing
phorget:

The video is out there, I wouldn't have the heart to save it though. The little one struggled to his death. cry
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Look at this idiot, "you want", who you be? You wey nor sure of wetin you you go chop tomorrow. I no blame you, na internet turn everybody to mates. The audacity! Kai!!
Necessary enquiries and investigations are not for the rich alone. So, whether I qm poor or not, you are senseless.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by tabaralph: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Its aright . I am tempted to say "that won't bring back the dead baby " like an idiot would but what do I know..?

What do I know about the pains of loosing a child? If my nanny tells me my baby drowned in the pool, she better drown too before I get there... Plus her whole family and extended family too...
Don't play with me like that ... I am not that kind of man...

You are angry already?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool

First of all, show a CCTV footage of how the boy got into the swimming pool. E get why. Make una no use rich man game fool me.

I don't want a video of him struggling in the pool. I want a video that shows how he got into the pool. I want to see a footage of how he alone moved out of the house, walked to the pool and nobody was around the pool.

For those attacking me:
I don't care about your sentiment here. You are free to attack mw here. You can't beat or arrest me. But one thing is sure about you. You are fooling yourselves. When videos circulate about Davido on other things, do you tell people to ignore the video and pay attention to Aso Rock? This post is about Davido, not about Aso Rock. So, why are you talking about Aso Rock here?

If Ifeanyi was another person's child and Davido or anybody in Davido's camp is accused, you will demand a footage. And if there is a footage that can vindicate Davido, the footage will go viral. If no footage is released, people like you will say it is a setup to tarnish Davido's image.

But because this case will implicate either Davido or someone close to him, you are saying the public doesn't deserve to see the footage. Videos of Davido and Chioma get to the public, even for what the public doesn't need to know about Davido. But this one that is necessary, you claim the video
That is what I want too
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by allen113: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
tuzle:
that's isn't davido's son but a old video

Ok noted
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by BananaPeel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/ifeanyi-davidos-nanny-cook-may-face-charges-for-negligence

Being a parent goes beyond paying people to look after your kids.
It's negligence on the parents. What's Chioma walking up and down with big breast neglecting mother care. She has no business following Davido upandan.
I blame Davido for not being disciplined to ask her to stay home for the child. If the child returns from school, the mother must be at home.You don't have a job but won't sit in one place. They are not ready to be parents.
It just hurts cos of the little soul that died.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by LordErrk: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!

Girls with big yansh please avoid me ooo!!

Wahala for you o. I want all the girls with big yash abeg. As a man, you should never turn away a yash that deserves to be knacked...good or bad grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are fooling yourself. When videos circulate about Davido on other things, do you tell people to ignore the video and pay attention to Aso Rock? This post is about Davido, not about Aso Rock. So, why are you talking about Aso Rock here?

If Ifeanyi was another person's child and Davido or anybody in Davido's camp is accused, you will demand a footage. And if there is a footage that can vindicate Davido, the footage will go viral. If no footage is released, people like you will say it is a setup to tarnish Davido's image.

But because this case will implicate either Davido or someone close to him, you are saying the public doesn't deserve to see the footage. Videos of Davido and Chioma get to the public, even for what the public doesn't need to know about Davido. But this one that is necessary, you claim the video

The video shouldn't be released to the public out of respect for the kid.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Babalegba(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I wonder what the actual laws on criminal negligence and child endangerment are in this country.

Because this is clearly the police being used by a wealthy person to bully a poor person.

I hope femi falana gets in on this. Because this is nonsense.

Davido and chioma have equal liability in this matter.

A Google search shows that we actually have professional nanny services in Nigeria. You are serious about a child minder, you get an older woman who will immediately talk to you professionally and tell you what you are doing wrong as a parent.

A death never occurs in isolation. There were multiple instances that everyone papered over before we got here.
Thank you for your intelligent reality check post. Most Nigerians are unthinking idiots
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Cowbell521: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool

For those attacking me:
I don't care about your sentiment here. You are free to attack mw here. You can't beat or arrest me. But one thing is sure about you. You are fooling yourselves. When videos circulate about Davido on other things, do you tell people to ignore the video and pay attention to Aso Rock? This post is about Davido, not about Aso Rock. So, why are you talking about Aso Rock here?

If you need the video so bad. Mumu go to the police station and get it. Stupid idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by OdefaGirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
phorget:

The video is out there, I wouldn't have the heart to save it though. The little one struggled to his death. cry

That was not Ifeanyi, I felt same way you did too until someone pointed some clues.... I still feel terrible for that little one in that video.
Check the time stamp at top right (2019)
And some writing at the bottom left... written in Chinese
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Just stay away from 3rd mainland bridge and sniper after the election. True words of advice.

Suffering no dey taya u and ur generation??

Olodo
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by TheMostComplex1: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool

You're absolutely right the CCTV should be released. Was it not how Davido released that of Tagbo in his drunken stage & people exonerated Davido & has continued to bash the dead Tagbo. Please the should maintain the same energy because it's not good to suffer an innocent person or persons

For those attacking me:

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by AerialMapper: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Has Buhari been charged for negligence ? Thousands have died under his watch as president!

Would it have made any difference if the parents were home and the child still fell in the pool and died? Would they have been charged?

The police are just acting because the death involves the ward of a high -profile person! Was anyone charged for the negligence in the death of Happuch or the little boy in boarding school?

It can be argued that negligence is not a criminal offense and if the parents are aggrieved then sue the staff for negligence
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
bepositive11:

The video shouldn't be released to the public out of respect for the kid.
The video will mean disrespect for the kid if the video shows the kid struggling in the pool. And I already made it clear in my comment that I don't want to see the kid struggling in the pool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.