Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

"You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike (25509 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by lukency(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who send am to congratulate her.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by donforeign: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
It can only happen in the US, mumus for nairaland go they hype useless Russia..it can't happen in Russia.. useless nairalanders
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Cantonese: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
A Brig General in the US army no dey same level as Brig General for our side here, even though the rank is the same.

No one can tell me that the USA would be battling insurgents in their country since 2009, with so many Generals.

Make we find better soldiers or mercenaries and boko haram/banditry will be off in less than one month.

Congratulations to the lady.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Mirasteel: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Busy body cheesy
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by alimiadedayo1: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shoodboi:
Atiku Abubakar is the perfect description of the saying, "If you don't stand for anything, you will fall for everything."

He is neither here nor there. He removed Alhaji from his name so that people concerned about the northernization of the country would vote for him. Then he posted about Deborah's murder to make Christians think he is with them before removing the post after fanatics threatened not to vote for him. The irony is that these fanatics will never vote for him even if he is the only person on the ballot. They want extremists like Buhari that will call for killings in Nigeria if someone in France draws a comic mocking Prophet Muhammed (SAW). Those fanatics can't point out France on the map and will even struggle to spell "France" but that is not the point.

Just recently, Atiku was in the north to preach how "northerners" need a northern president. Now, he's congratulating a US Army Brigadier because she is Igbo.

Let's not deceive ourselves. Atiku is no different from Tinubu. Tinubu is even better than him since we at least know the kind of person Tinubu is. Vote for Peter Obi though. He is still the best of the three. He is not perfect. He is not the messiah we need and will not repair Nigeria. But he would at least stop it from going down any further and get Nigeria back closer to where Buhari and APC met it in 2015.

what did you say about Atiku in 2019? you were articulated so the same Atiku is now your enemy..obi will never smell presidency till he dies
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by CheapHomes1: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
And yet he denied letting her tribe the presidential ticket in his party and told his tribe not to vote her tribe and yet he congratulates her and calls himself a unifier...

Unifier only when it favours him - Hypocrite

How did atiku prevent Gen. Azubuikes tribe the presidential ticket?

Does Gen. Azubuikes still think about tribe same way you are stuck on tribe?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by kenKenny: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Emman08: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pandering

Does he understand what it means to make achievements by merit and not by quota system?

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by AerialMapper: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abigot Dabiri leaves the whatsapp group

If the news was of an Igbo caught in a foreign country for a crime, she‘ll tweet or retweet. If the news was about a person from her tribe achieving success, she will tweet but she is conveniently blind to this because the name is Azubuike!

Bigoted human
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
mbaboy:
keep dreaming

Atiku and tinubus time has passed. We are moving to the New level a New Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Passionate888: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku is coming
since 2019 him never still cum?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ATLIEN2027: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
GreyLaw:

Useless tribalist!
Brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey. These fools are the most tribalistic and religiously brainwashed set of Nigerians but they quick to call others tribalistic once you expose their neanderthal archaic shallow empty thoughts.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by freshvine(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
If she was in Nigeria, fulani hierarchy would have retired her in Lieutenant cornel level.

My coursemate in the university was telling me that those from the North they employed same time are his bosses 2 step up.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by uche393: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Abike Dabiri the Chief Agbado and Cassava female mobilizer is offline.
smiley] that woman go suffer after 2023 election same with Lauretta onochie, they duo will be relegated to the lowest. they just dey cap nonsense for this Buhari government.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Tareq1105: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
And yet he denied letting her tribe the presidential ticket in his party and told his tribe not to vote her tribe and yet he congratulates her and calls himself a unifier...

Who doesn't know Atikulooooter and his deceitful ways?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown grin
This clown is pandering to the Igbos, they are mostly voting for their pandora pathological liar Obi tuary ipob project. Keep fooling each other.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
With yoruba Muslim votes? Comedian
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by slivertongue: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
WIA SHE IN NIGERIA SHE WUDNT AV MADE IT UNDER D INCOMPETENT &NEPOTISTIC BUHARI

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by onuman: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wow. But Atiku's APC people conniving then to make the then president Goodluck Jonathan drop the other Azubuike of Nigeria army led to rejuvenation on the life of Boko Haram.

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Isokiscool(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Some of you can be very senseless at times,how did he deny d Ibos presidential ticket??.He even said it should be zoned to south east but Wike d drunkard and mad dog didn't allow it.Hatred will kill you
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by milkySperm(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

For the records, Atiku did not deny Igbos the presidential ticket for 2023 election. Wike and other southern governors/leaders did.

Right inside the PDP, before the primaries, Atiku said that he would step down from the contest if the ticket were to be zoned to the East, Wike and his group of daydreamers did not agree because he thought he would defeat the North whom Atiku represented in the primary. Eventually, Atiku and Tambuwal outplayed him and his group which resulted to his power loss.

The same thing was what the South West did. The sw governors led by Aketi had organized southern solidarity consensus to demand that power must shift from the north to the South in 2023. They were not specific to which part of the South that deserves it. So when the northern governors agreed, they decided to push for South West candidate instead of South East which by the rotation convention, deserves it. And I asked; If you could demand for power shift to the South from northers on the reason of equity, fairplay and justice, why jettison the same reasons when it's now in your power to demand that it should be zoned to the zone that deserves it?
I have said it and I will say it again, the entire South doesn't know what's coming her way should the like of Atiku emerges in 2023. If he wins, the north will not present Okowa but kwakwanso in 2031 and north continues until sense return to southern leaders and their selfish desires against the common good of all.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by onuman: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:
Some of you can be very senseless at times,how did he deny d Ibos presidential ticket??.He even said it should be zoned to south east but Wike d drunkard and mad dog didn't allow it.Hatred will kill you

Atiku denied Igbos the PDP presidential ticket, just like Tinubu denied Igbos the APC presidential ticket. Yes.
Why would Atiku jump into the presidential race in 2022, knowing full well that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by juniior(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Where are those urchins that are obsessed with ipob. Come and see an ipob member
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

what did you say about Atiku in 2019? you were articulated so the same Atiku is now your enemy..obi will never smell presidency till he dies

You may be high on some cheap weed. I never said anything about Atiku in 2019 and if you saw anything, why don't you expose me, instead of throwing weightless allegations about.

I am neither Atikulated nor Obidient and I already mentioned why I'd vote Obi in the comment you quoted. I wouldn’t have talked about Obi in that comment but I only did because I compared Atiku to Tinubu and didn’t want to create the impression that I was a Tinubu supporter. So move on.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
She's Nigerian? How?

Go and ask your fada.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by onuman: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
milkySperm:

[b]
For the records, Atiku did not deny Igbos the presidential ticket for 2023 election. Wike and other southern governors/leaders did.

Right inside the PDP, before the primaries, Atiku said that he would step down from the contest if the ticket were to be zoned to the East, Wike and his group of daydreamers did not agree because he thought he would defeat the North whom Atiku represented in the primary. Eventually, Atiku and Tambuwal outplayed him and his group which resulted to his power loss.

The same thing was what the South West did. The sw governors led by Aketi had organized southern solidarity consensus to demand that power must shift from the north to the South in 2023. They were not specific to which part of the South that deserves it. So when the northern governors agreed, they decided to push for South West candidate instead of South East which by the rotation convention, deserves it. [/b]And I asked; If you could demand for power shift to the South from northers on the reason of equity, fairplay and justice, why jettison the same reasons when it's now in your power to demand that it should be zoned to the zone that deserves it?
I have said it and I will say it again, the entire South doesn't know what's coming her way should the like of Atiku emerges in 2023. If he wins, the north will not present Okowa but kwakwanso in 2031 and north continues until sense return to southern leaders and their selfish desires against the common good of all.

Atiku started to warm up for 2023 presidential election immediately after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari the winner of the 2019 presidential election.
Wike did not stop PDP ticket going to the SE.
If Atiku had steered clear of the PDP 2022 presidential primaries at the beginning, nothing will make Nyesom Wike who earlier declared that he is not Igbo, win Peter Obi in PDP primaries without Atiku as a contestant.
That story of Wike refused ceding of the PDP ticket to the southeast is cock and bull.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by buckeyemedia: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
MichaelRJ:
All this tribal bigot should avoid this post
Then, may i ask what you are doing in this thread?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by buckeyemedia: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
onuman:

Atiku started to warm up for 2023 presidential election immediately after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari the winner of the 2019 presidential election.
Wike did not stop PDP ticket going to the SE.
If Atiku had steered clear of the PDP 2022 presidential primaries at the beginning, nothing will make Nyesom Wike who earlier declared that he is not Igbo, win Peter Obi in PDP primaries without Atiku as a contestant.
That story of Wike refused ceding of the PDP ticket to the southeast is cock and bull.
Talk is cheap, no one in pdp will vote for Peter Obi over Nyesom Wike, Peter Obi was a journey man in pdp, an outcast from APGA that is why it was easy for him to pack his bags and run to the Labor Parry.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by olisaEze(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes, she is exceptional because she never grew up in Nigeria like Deborah Samuels did.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by gimakon2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
She's Nigerian? How?

Dual Citizenship. Does the name sound chinese to you?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by alimiadedayo1: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shoodboi:

You may be high on some cheap weed. I never said anything about Atiku in 2019 and if you saw anything, why don't you expose me, instead of throwing weightless allegations about.

I am neither Atikulated nor Obidient and I already mentioned why I'd vote Obi in the comment you quoted. I wouldn’t have talked about Obi in that comment but I only did because I compared Atiku to Tinubu and didn’t want to create the impression that I was a Tinubu supporter. So move on.

I am very sure you are always hard on drugs because your comments are contradictory and you dont even understand yourself.. God will save your soul
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Relaxnrethink: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Peter Obi will take input from her to flush out criminals and their urchins...no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security / Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.