Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike (25511 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by esperon25: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are so evil mehn!
Repent!

MrNice04:
If you are Igbo and must vote please read this with an open mind.

You don't wish to see the bigger picture. This is Nigerian Politics we are talking about not America or UK politics where a second generation immigrant recently assumed the head office unrestricted without threat of sabotage.
Now let's get down to numbers. Look at the attached photo, do you think Peter Obi has organic support base to challenge Atiku. Look at the voter suppression carried out by INEC in the South south and South East.

My point is this, If Peter Obi magically wins in 2023, he would be deep into the trap these people have set for him. He will be sabotaged gradually and subliminally even if they have to cripple their country (Learn from Jonathan's last days in office).

Aggrieved states would refuse to co-operate with his dictates. The Legislature, Judiciary and Civil service that are controlled by his opposition will slow him down and frustrate whatever positivity he offers . Don't forget his experience in his own Anambra where he was impeached and fought against by these politheifcians.

Secondly, whosoever is taking over from Buhari is going to be seating on a shaky stool. By all accounts it is wrong timing. Global recession, COVID recovery, Russo-Ukraine war, Buhari's failure, Plunging debt. All this factors won't go easy on whosoever is the unluckily lucky aspirant. And it better not be one of our own.

Then you can as well prepare for taunting and stigmatization about the failure the president being of Igbo extraction failed to deliver. Save your shame, vote for Atiku. Let the North continue to keep their property. I won't add words about the other entity, because he doesn't stand a single chance. A regional candidate.

More so, one man can't fix Nigeria, the country is rotten to the core. From the citizenry to the government, Nigeria needs an attitudinal, cultural, constitutional, ideological overhaul. My preferred solution is the divvying of this contraption, which would be a rather soon eventuality though
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by antiApc(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders

I'm seeking the help of kindhearted nairalanders for fundraising for my industrial machine
I finished uni in 2020 and I decided to learn a trade before going for service (vests productions) the price of industrial machine is killing (250k)
Pls nothing is too small biko ��
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by JOemmy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is not an easy feat oh to achieve even for men folks I hope her husband will not feel intimidated at home?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I am very sure you are always hard on drugs because your comments are contradictory and you dont even understand yourself.. God will save your soul

So saying I'd vote for Peter Obi but that I'm not Obidient is contradictory. You have comprehension issues. I'm still waiting for you to reveal what you claimed I said in 2019.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by izubext007: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku knw her before ? Why him dey congratulates Igbo woman.
Don't vote Igbo or yuroba man.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by onuman: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Talk is cheap, no one in pdp will vote for Peter Obi over Nyesom Wike, Peter Obi was a journey man in pdp, an outcast from APGA that is why it was easy for him to pack his bags and run to the Labor Parry.

Talk is cheap. Atiku had severally destroyed PDP through his abandoning PDP to seek for presidential ticket in other political parties. Yer he got the ticket of PDP in 2022.

When Obasanjo won PDP presidential ticket, he was brought out from prison to contest against Alex Ekwueme who formed PDP with his G33 group. But because we knew it's the turn of the SW to produce a president, Obasanjo won PDP ticket.
Former Rivers state governor in 2007 had nobody to beat after the 2007 PDP presidential primaries campaign, but Yar Adua who never prepared to contest was chosen to fly PDP ticket.

Bottom line: if zoning is brought to play as in 1999 and 2007, Peter Obi would have won the 2022 PDP presidential ticket.
Discarding zoning now because it's the turn of the Igbo is like inviting calamity over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Parachoko: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
MrNice04:
sai pdp
I respect people's choice on who they want to vote.

I have no issue with you exercising your right, but abeg, stop spreading propaganda.

Is not just for the good of Nigeria but for yours too.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ATLIEN2027: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With yoruba Muslim votes? Comedian
Zombidient ipob terrorist,better stay away from 3rd mainland bridge and sniper after the election.
Your level of wailing and crying will increase exponentially after the election.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Reyhzor(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown grin
This clown is pandering to the Igbos, they are mostly voting for their pandora pathological liar Obi tuary ipob project. Keep fooling each other.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

From your comment: You hate Both Atiku and Obi for no legit reason.
If you hate for no legit reason, omoh na to die because of another person matter

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Creamypie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
And yet he denied letting her tribe the presidential ticket in his party and told his tribe not to vote her tribe and yet he congratulates her and calls himself a unifier...

Unifier only when it favours him - Hypocrite
of all 19 northern states, where he's from, he only won Adamawa, his home state, while he won all south and east states, and 3 middle belt states. At least, 80% of his votes came from ss and se in 2019
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ATLIEN2027: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Reyhzor:

From your comment: You hate Both Atiku and Obi for no legit reason.
If you hate for no legit reason, omoh na to die because of another person matter
First, I do not hate anyone. Secondly, I have too many reasonable, common sense, logic reasons why I will not vote either of those 2.
On top of that, I have legitimate, common sense, and logical reasons why I'm voting for the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Hamed Tinubu.

Bye.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by zumbigbo(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2022
That could have been Deborah in a proper country
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by caracas: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Clown grin
This clown is pandering to the Igbos, they are mostly voting for their pandora pathological liar Obi tuary ipob project. Keep fooling each other.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If that your thief see 3rd position him try….

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ogwumgbe: 5:18am On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
She's Nigerian? How?

She's Igbo
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by asanausana91: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
And yet he denied letting her tribe the presidential ticket in his party and told his tribe not to vote her tribe and yet he congratulates her and calls himself a unifier...

Unifier only when it favours him - Hypocrite
did he stop your tribe from voting?
Anyim pius Anyim contested, how many votes did you give him? Obi ran away to a party that he has no rivals, He was afraid of contesting election.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Reyhzor(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

First, I do not hate anyone. Secondly, I have too many reasonable, common sense, logic reasons why I will not vote either of those 2.
On top of that, I have legitimate, common sense, and logical reasons why I'm voting for the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Hamed Tinubu.

Bye.

Never made sense
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by wolebest: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ueLacSKa3nrsz1SbdPTKxJoQF9o6Ygam7i9mh5PRSBh39XATRLcFbXfdtWCFxPHvl&id=100044152610571

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7414759/amanda-azubuike-promoted-brig-general

Very funny.... comments from Atiku.

Has he ever met or known or heard about her?

I bet he never heard of her before. He is just trying to be the first of the Presidential candidates to make comments.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

She's Igbo

Was.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ogwumgbe: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Was.

Is and will forever be, Her name is not changed

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Is and will forever be, Her name is not changed

Why do Nigerians like forcefully claiming the nationality of successful people outside their shores? Some of these people have never even set foot in Nigeria and probably never will.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by EngrKemp: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have an evidence to back up this your claim?

Is Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika a Hausa or Fulani man?

Where do you things come out from?

Why do you guys love spreading unnecessary propaganda? It seems you don't know how dangerous some of this lies you guys spread is.

MrNice04, If you're invited by the Police to prove the bolded, you will start crying you are been witch-hunt.
Keep shut !!!

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Parachoko: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
EngrKemp:

Keep shut !!!
I wander why you are having a headache in an issue that's none of your business.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Coolgent(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Corridon:
Atiku the runaway Cameroonian is forming patriotic. After Obi defeats him he will relocate back to Dubai.

Funny man.
Peter obi will com third
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Coolgent(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Corridon:
Atiku the runaway Cameroonian is forming patriotic. After Obi defeats him he will relocate back to Dubai.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your dead father, you mean.

Go and ask your father.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ogwumgbe: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why do Nigerians like forcefully claiming the nationality of successful people outside their shores? Some of these people have never even set foot in Nigeria and probably never will.

Mr envy, she's igbo and nothing can change that, her name is Azubuike, not Adebayo

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Mr envy, she's igbo and nothing can change that, her name is Azubuike, not Adebayo

Envy of what? I'm asking a simple question. I don't care for your tribes as I have nothing to do with them. I'm asking why Nigerians always want to claim foreigners as theirs just because of a name or parentage.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by ogwumgbe: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Envy of what? I'm asking a simple question. I don't care for your tribes as I have nothing to do with them. I'm asking why Nigerians always want to claim foreigners as theirs just because of a name or parentage.

Did the woman tell you she's not igbo, ? o boy shift front and remove jealousy from your heart to attract good into your life

1 Like

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Did the woman tell you she's not igbo, ? o boy shift front and remove jealousy from your heart to attract good into your life

Jealous of what?

I don't even understand you anymore. What am I supposed to be jealous of?

@Magnoliaa, I don't know many dances. I definitely don't know that one.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by milkySperm(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
onuman:

Atiku started to warm up for 2023 presidential election immediately after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari the winner of the 2019 presidential election.
Wike did not stop PDP ticket going to the SE.
If Atiku had steered clear of the PDP 2022 presidential primaries at the beginning, nothing will make Nyesom Wike who earlier declared that he is not Igb, win Peter Obi in PDP primaries without Atiku as a contestant.
That story of Wike refused ceding of the PDP ticket to the southeast is cock and bull.

Except you didn't follow this thing up. Remember, Wike had invest so much for the primary and mobilized enough delegates with the hope that he would defeat Atiku. Ayu and Abdulsalami Abubaka amongst others had to convince Tambuwal to step down for Atiku in order to defeat Wike. The result was what delivered the ticket to Atiku.

The north knew it was the turn of the South and South East specifically but had to contest since other regions in the south were not willing to zone it to the East. The evidence of Atiku saying he would not contest if PDP was willing to zone it to the East is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.