Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

"You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike (25508 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by onuman: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
milkySperm:

Except you didn't follow this thing up. Remember, Wike had invest so much for the primary and mobilized enough delegates with the hope that he would defeat Atiku. Ayu and Abdulsalami Abubaka amongst others had to convince Tambuwal to step down for Atiku in order to defeat Wike. The result was what delivered the ticket to Atiku.

The north knew it was the turn of the South and South East specifically but had to contest since other regions in the south were not willing to zone it to the East. The evidence of Atiku saying he would not contest if PDP was willing to zone it to the East is there.

Show a video evidence where Atiku said he would not contest if the PDP ticket was zoned to the SE.
Wike and others from the south knew from Day one after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari as winner of the presidential election of 2019, that Atiku Abubakar was preparing to contest in 2023.
Why didn't Atiku completely steer clear of PDP presidential primaries of 2022, and support someone from the SE, if he truly insisted that the PDP presidential ticket would go to the SE?
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your dead father, you mean.

Back to sender.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Back to sender.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by milkySperm(m): 1:08am On Nov 05, 2022
onuman:

Show a video evidence where Atiku said he would not contest if the PDP ticket was zoned to the SE.
Wike and others from the south knew from Day one after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari as winner of the presidential election of 2019, that Atiku Abubakar was preparing to contest in 2023.
Why didn't Atiku completely steer clear of PDP presidential primaries of 2022, and support someone from the SE, if he truly insisted that the PDP presidential ticket would go to the SE?

Well, the report on this was not covered by reporters just like the claim by wike and his group that Ayu promised to resign if Atiku wins primary.
Have you asked yourself why Peter Obi left PDP ahead of the primary
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Back to sender.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Back to sender.

Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Keep heaping coals on your heads. You knew your father is sacred, but you decided to talk about mine like the devil you are. Next time you will learn to post with your head intact and keep peoples parents out of your nonsensical posts.

Dingbat.

Back to sender!

I never mentioned your father. Use fada not father, fada is not the same thing as father. It's a regular saying on comedy skits. I can never insult anyone's father.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Lawalatm: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Dubai ke?....he should go and develop Cameroon grin grin grin grin grin grin

Corridon:
Atiku the runaway Cameroonian is forming patriotic. After Obi defeats him he will relocate back to Dubai.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Back to sender!

I never mentioned your father. Use fada not father, fada is not the same thing as father. It's a regular saying on comedy skits. I can never insult anyone's father.

You are a boldfaced, callow liar. And you will keep lying without motivation. If that was not your intent, being that you're suddenly a comedian, why did you mention my father eventually then rush to report my handle? Did I quote you as your fellow skit maker when you began mentioning my father? What made you quote me in the first place? Did I mention your father anywhere until you came to look for mine?

Ask your dead one. Devilish, lying, callow fellow.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by DDLuwa: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is a cosmopolitan politician and the father of Nigerian modern democracy. He is everywhere and the most acceptable presidential candidate that is likeable by all Nigerians.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are a boldfaced, callow liar. And you will keep lying without motivation. If that was not your intent, being that you're suddenly a comedian, why did you mention my father eventually then rush to report my handle? Did I quote you as your fellow skit maker when you began mentioning my father? What made you quote me in the first place? Did I mention your father anywhere until you came to look for mine?

Ask your dead one. Devilish, lying, callow fellow.

Your dead one you mean? You're obviously a devil incarnate. Get behind me Satan!
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Your dead one you mean? You're obviously a devil incarnate. Get behind me Satan!

I demand an apology from you, after all you came looking for trouble and you cannot answer why you did, because you're lying that it was not your intent. But you wouldn't want to do so.

You are the one with devilish behaviors calling out people's fathers for your comedy, and when the chicken comes to roost you run around superstitiously looking for how to report the person you first insulted.

Ask your dead one, you mean.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I demand an apology from you, after all you came looking for trouble and you cannot answer why you did, because you're lying that it was not your intent. But you wouldn't want to do so.

You are the one with devilish behaviors calling out people's fathers for your comedy, and when the chicken comes to roost you run around superstitiously looking for how to report the person you first insulted.

You have a wicked heart. Which is a devilish attribute. I've been on Nairaland since 2006, I've never insulted anyone's father or mother. I can never insult your parents even if you push me to. If you're a true Nigerian you would have heard a comic voice on skits that says "go and ask your fada!'. I don't see how that is an insult to your father.

To any evil you wish me here or anywhere else, I say out loud "Back to Sender!"
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bayyajidda(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I'm so sorry if I've offended you in any way. Do forgive me.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I'm so sorry if I've offended you in any way. Do forgive me.

After your hot response, I have decided to accept your apology.

I haven't heard about any comic voices in skits as I do not watch them. Maybe we have cultural differences.

Have a happy day, Bayyajidda.
Re: "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike by Bukhari1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.