Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) (77957 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Zimbabwean Woman Seeks Help After 3 Men Failed To Penetrate Her Vagina (Video) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Aboliko7: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
B
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
They don The use this one star and destiny small small, when the woman finished with you, you will realize ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by aklion: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Incognito matter n she no talk but wait till you finish.. n still they send u gifts omo run 840... Make your leg de touch your back head... Silent response na murder case oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Bfly: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
1. You want to end the relationship because she is married

2. You don't want to end the relationship because she is taking care of you and you gf.

Over to social media raised generation.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Kaiser20: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fedrick100:
Where una dey see all this sugar mummies

Something i dey wish for is something another guy is tired of
My whole body needs money
If you are too desperate running after them you wouldn't see them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by toprealman: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ghanawood.....next!
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wawelexy:
Another thing that has been eating the young man up is the fact that the sugar mummy visited him incognito and caught him and his girlfriend having sex.

According to him, instead of reacting angrily, the woman patiently sat and waited for them to finish the sexual intercourse before speaking with him calmly.

She has since remained silent and wouldn’t talk about the development despite his attempts to address that matter, while she continues to give him all the goodies as usual.

This above is the red flag your lustful desire won't allow you see... she's simply using you physically and maybe spiritually too...

She didn't complain and continue giving you stuff because she will dump you when she's done with you and look for the next prey...

Flee from her now.....

Lol. Are you talking about this same guy who was swimming in poverty before the woman met him or another guy?
And from the report, the woman was wealthy already before meeting him. So, why would she need him "physically and spiritually"? The only thing that woman need from him is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by ufotunang: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
Something wey many guys de look for grin
...abi... opportunity where many naija guys they look for
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
He should tell her he doesn't want and stop being lazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:
He should tell her he doesn't want and stop being lazy.

Bro you think it is that easy?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Bro you think it is that easy?
I know it's not, but a man must learn discipline at all cost or regret some terrible decisions.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Emman08: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
They provided him "befitting accomodation". What is befitting about him abeg?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Corridon: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
ufotunang:
...abi... opportunity where many naija guys they look for
I de tell you.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by SirJerrie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Foolish Man grin grin

Forget these lies
He knew all along that she was married.

He wants to eat his cake and have it grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Sainty001: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by skales67(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Weak man. I currently have like 4 different married women I am lashing here in Abuja.

The guy isn't playing his cards well.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Svoboda(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ghanaians have this obsession for sensual frivolities and wantonness. No wonder their noble heights and standards have nosedived right after the glory days of nkrumah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Bonapart(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by frankblinkz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
She is 20 years older than him yet he claims not to know she was married until he fuccked her many times. He must be 1i0 years old.
the comment I was waiting for.

I swear...nonsense lie

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
hhhhhh
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by kareemkamil(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Meedon: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

Lamentations
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by adontcare(f): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na the sugar momma I dey pity.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by CSTRR: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Men of low virtue.

Na only you see married woman fucckkk, abi?
Something wey we dey see free of charge, and run from like Joseph, dis own don jump enter.

You go see wetin eye no suppose see.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by imagrg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
20 years older!

I'm wondering what her toto looks like sef.
Methinks like old twisted leather with grey moustache.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by rickleye: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszWmUkzJuI

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/ghanaian-man-whos-sleeping-with-rich-married-woman-seeks-help-to-save-his-life/75fjy7g

He’s a slowpoke. When you find yourself in such situations you plan exit strategy.
Where’s all the money she’s been giving you ?
Why did you stop working ?
Did you ever think she could get you a job or something with recurring revenue.
So when she’s leaves you’ll be back at square 1
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Oceanjagaban: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
I need one like this,but it shouldn't be someone's wife
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ameduedwin:
They don The use this one star and destiny small small, when the woman finished with you, you will realize ur self.
Remind me of one Alibaba's joke.. Star wey no dey useful to am, make the woman dey help am use am dey go na.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by wolebest: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by rickleye: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
skales67:
Weak man. I currently have like 4 different married women I am lashing here in Abuja.

The guy isn't playing his cards well.

Exactly he’s a slowpoke maybe just turned 18.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.