Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) (78024 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Zimbabwean Woman Seeks Help After 3 Men Failed To Penetrate Her Vagina (Video) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2022
jackcanfield:

Remind me of one Alibaba's joke.. Star wey no dey useful to am, make the woman dey help am use am dey go na.
hahahahaha, makes she remain small for him so he go use am the know road and to The see eba and fufu for inside plate nah.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Marry her already! Ditch the girlfriend she is a liability.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Beno3:
This is exactly what has been destroying the lives of young men.
STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE'S WIVES! sad angry angry
Is very hard to reject free pussy
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Ameduedwin:
They don The use this one star and destiny small small, when the woman finished with you, you will realize ur self.
. Are you sure?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
skales67:
Weak man. I currently have like 4 different married women I am lashing here in Abuja.

The guy isn't playing his cards well.
Oh my God link me with one
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Svoboda:
Ghanaians have this obsession for sensual frivolities and wantonness. No wonder their noble heights and standards have nosedived right after the glory days of nkrumah.
Their noble heights meaning?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Then they are not looking properly.

It's very simple.

Go to rich neighborhood with wealthy or comfortable married men.
Many of them can't fuccckk their wives well due to time or lack of libido.

Dress well, smell nice, be kind, respectful and reliable.
Be the popular, nice and reliable neighbourhood single guy that is available to help others in the neighborhood.

Give it a year. One sex-starved married woman will approach you if you are consistent.

If you do , anything your eye see, carry am like that.
Wetin his eyes should carry do you mean it always in tears?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Svoboda(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Their noble heights meaning?

During colonial africa, ghana was a beacon of hope because nkrumah championed panafricanism and freedom for other africans from colonization. Ghana was the first subsaharan african country to gain indepedence and became a model of african post colonial state.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by kelspinall(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2022
nsogbu akarie
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
It might affect him in future if he does not discontinue the relationship.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by wisdomkid: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2022
sugar mummy business is lot of money, but the feelings of doing something bad, sinful, etc that comes with it, is not funny.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by realestate99: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2022
crafteck:

Funny, as a nigerian, are you not in deep shit, funny some gullible people still believe in destinty.. Nothing is destined, if luck does not bring something your way, you fight for it.
If you have it already japa with it because if theres anything like destiny, Nigeria government is destiny killer.
I will agree with you here, being in Nigeria alone has killed 70% of one's destiny, I know 5 different unrelated guys that were tantamount to nothing here, they were the laughing stock in the community where they reside then boom!! they got out of this hell hole and their story changed drastically.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Aboks(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Pussy is pussy

Pussy no Dey old

Married or not
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by VirileNelly2420: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
She is 20 years older than him yet he claims not to know she was married until he fuccked her many times. He must be 10 years old.
So u never see 40-50yrs single ladies?
Nawa u.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Emeka71(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
She is 20 years older than him yet he claims not to know she was married until he fuccked her many times. He must be 10 years old.
And she is 30.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wawelexy:

It's only a man with low self esteem that thinks sex is only what he can offer ... that woman will not present him in an important way(that's even is she will dare present him at all) cos he's just a tool.... and the money she's giving him is peanut, imagine him complaining of going back to poverty if that woman leaves, what does that tell you. ..

It tells me that he's a lazy ass man who enjoys free money. It is a trade by barter, simple as ABC.
One has money but wants a good d!ck in her life while the other one has a d!ck but wants easy money in his life.
And for now, sex is the only thing he can offer or the only thing that woman needs from him.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ijb11: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Wawelexy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
maasoap:

It tells me that he's a lazy ass man who enjoys free money. It is a trade by barter, simple as ABC.
One has money but wants a good d!ck in her life while the other one has a d!ck but wants easy money in his life.
And for now, sex is the only thing he can offer or the only thing that woman needs from him.

Ok I hear you
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by judedwriter(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sex outside marriage is like drinking Fanta liced with cobras venom.

It's so sweet and and yet so tragic to one's destiny.

If only our young unmarried people know what few minutes of 'sexual enjoyment' has caused them.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:
. Are you sure?
you know know, most of Big occult woman, they will toast Young Man with star, they lure you into sleeping with them, after you deposited sperm inside them, they will bent down to remove or shit the sperm deposited inside them in a container and take it to their occult, that means they have used you be that.
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Ameduedwin:
you know know, most of Big occult woman, they will toast Young Man with star, they lure you into sleeping with them, after you deposited sperm inside them, they will bent down to remove or shit the sperm deposited inside them in a container and take it to their occult, that means they have used you be that.
thanks
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Ameduedwin:
That means may be your destiny is used?
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

That means may be your destiny is used?
no, it is your own destiny That is used because I don't do sugar mummy.

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

No wonder there was a harlort I slept with, I just realised the condom has broken, who knows she was the one who did it, I was scared and that was the end of it. I learn something o bro thanks
thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ameduedwin:
no, it is your own destiny That is used because I don't do sugar mummy.
Hahahahhahah bros calm down thank you for the knowledge I will use it to my advantage this girls are dangerous
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Ameduedwin: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah bros calm down thank you for the knowledge I will use it to my advantage this girls are dangerous
ok thank, even if you used condon make sure you dispose your condon by urself
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ameduedwin:
ok thank, even if you used condon make sure you dispose your condon by urself
Thanks sir noted
Re: Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) by Tuxpera: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
KanuSE:
Ghanaians and sex are like bread and butter. grin
Not just Ghanaians but most Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.