Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke (47483 Views)

INEC Released The BVAS Reports Of Bayelsa, Kogi, And Imo To Osita Chidoka / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Realguyman1(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Slurity:
You reaso like that of a 6 years old boy. All Nigeria parties are the Same. The only deference in governance is individual capability.
Oga big difference dey when PDP was in power.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Slurity(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Realguyman1:
Oga big difference dey when PDP was in power.
if you yet to agree that both Obasanjo and Jonathan contributed to the situation we are currently, then you need to learn more on understanding the principle of planning ahead and saving for raining days in the time of surplus. It is stupid to blame party instead of individuals. It is not the party that make decisions but people that rules. Buhari failed, Obasanjo failed, Jonathan failed. Simple as A B C. Have you ever ask yourself why nobody blame Trumps party for his failure and nobody praised Joe's party for his success? Nobody even remember their parties but individuals. We should vote either APC, PDP, L.P or even NNPP if our right candidate is their. All parties are the Same. I don't know how we come about our own politics of parties instead of individuals performance.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by drmuchin: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
another SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR LOADING
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Realguyman1(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Slurity:
if you yet to agree that both Obasanjo and Jonathan contributed to the situation we are currently, then you need to learn more on understanding the principle of planning ahead and saving for raining days in the time of surplus. It is stupid to blame party instead of individuals. It is not the party that make decisions but people that rules. Buhari failed, Obasanjo failed, Jonathan failed. Simple as A B C. Have you ever ask yourself why nobody blame Trumps party for his failure and nobody praised Joe's party for his success? Nobody even remember their parties but individuals. We should vote either APC, PDP, L.P or even NNPP if our right candidate is their. All parties are the Same. I don't know how we come about our own politics of parties instead of individuals performance.
When APC members, including buhari and tinubu and their senseless supporters were busy shouting 16yrs of PDP misrule, shay them nor know say government na individual thing? E done reach tinubu turn now, then una come know say na individual thing. Na hypocrite all of una for APC be. The problem of Nigeria started when buhari took over government in 1983, and na the problem he come finalize finish so.

I done already check your past post and see say u be APC and tinubu supporter, so there is no need making any further argument with u.

E be things.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Mrtaye: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2022
MrMcJay:
Adeleke got the highest number of votes, Oyetola got the highest number of LAWFUL votes.
There is a difference.

Na who get lawful votes Courts dey declare o.
Scam
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2022
MrMcJay:
Adeleke got the highest number of votes, Oyetola got the highest number of LAWFUL votes.
There is a difference.

Na who get lawful votes Courts dey declare o.

So says a mumu man, who was nva involved in d election.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by MrMcJay(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Demolakay:

So says a mumu man, who was nva involved in d election.

I agree I be mumu man. You happy?
But let me ask you a simple question: Have you ever been involved in election petition litigation?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Kaysalas(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
Despite the heavy/mass defection going on in the north from Ruling APC party to opposition PDP, there are still few people in the NE and NW who would like to vote for APC, but those few ones are switching their loyalty to Atiku due to what they perceive as an attack by southerners who are victimizing Atiku due to his ethnicity..

Atiku is getting more sympathy votes from the north, plus the fact that he has realised that he has lost his base to L.P. hence his desperation to penetrate northern region using all political tools available since this is his last chance to contest election..

The issue became so complex when Seyi Makinde who should be working for his party PDP declared his support for Tinubu because of tribal affiliation..
very shallow thinking. So wike's opposition to Atiku isn't tribal affiliation but makinde's opposition just had to be labelled asuch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BJanta: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Some people with no law-education, know-how or experience will come here crying and wailing now. cheesy

They think a judiciary process is the same with how their village king judge land-settlement matter.

LOL
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by tabaralph: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you know the number of overvoting and how it will affect both parties?
Let us all wait for the outcome of the investigation by the tribunal
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
MrMcJay post=1 v,18115304:

I agree I be mumu man. You happy?
But let me ask you a simple question: Have you ever been involved in election petition litigation?

And are u a professor on election litigation matters? Leave d matter for d court to settle it
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by rickleye: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It is not going to be easy.
But it is doable.
And he will do it...

And that's what Peter-Obi would always say
I’m more practical o jare. Unless I feel a momentum like a debate or a rally . I’ll just sit at home, avoid the violence and watch the results trickle in
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by topclem(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
Despite the heavy/mass defection going on in the north from Ruling APC party to opposition PDP, there are still few people in the NE and NW who would like to vote for APC, but those few ones are switching their loyalty to Atiku due to what they perceive as an attack by southerners who are victimizing Atiku due to his ethnicity..

Atiku is getting more sympathy votes from the north, plus the fact that he has realised that he has lost his base to L.P. hence his desperation to penetrate northern region using all political tools available since this is his last chance to contest election..

The issue became so complex when Seyi Makinde who should be working for his party PDP declared his support for Tinubu because of tribal affiliation..
stop deceiving people with your fake report.idiot

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by topclem(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Stop deceiving people with fake news bring prove before opening your stupid mouth
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by MrMcJay(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Demolakay:

And are u a professor on election litigation matters? Leave d matter for d court to settle it.

When the courts eventually settle it, you will remember my posts.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
MrMcJay:

When the courts eventually settle it, you will remember my posts.

Let's wait nd c.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by 77up(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oyetola is coming!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by ADSP116(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Meanwhile...
Nha you and Obi sit down they plan all these abi.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Murtalao60: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Let justice prevail it's the lawful votes that count not the wuruwuru votes Oyetola would succeed at the tribunal by Allah's Grace
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
I really need the most-recent update on this..

Fergie001.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by fergie001: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I really need the most-recent update on this..
The case is still on. Forget the sensational topic, it is nothing out of the ordinary.

There is a difference between admitting documents and admissibility. At this stage, the tribunal will admit anything and everything. At this stage, even if you submit a tissue paper, the Court will accept. When the legal gymnastics starts, then any already admitted document that is not admissible will be expunged.

The last sitting, the Tribunal urged INEC to present Adeleke's nomination forms and certificates he contested with in 2018. Oyetola is claiming they are forged.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
fergie001:

The case is still on. Forget the sensational topic, it is nothing out of the ordinary.

There is a difference between admitting documents and admissibility. At this stage, the tribunal will admit anything and everything. At this stage, even if you submit a tissue paper, the Court will accept. When the legal gymnastics starts, then any already admitted document that is not admissible will be expunged.

The last sitting, the Tribunal urged INEC to present Adeleke's nomination forms and certificates he contested with in 2018. Oyetola is claiming they are forged.
Ok.
Thanks for the Enlightenment
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by MrMcJay(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Demolakay:

And are u a professor on election litigation matters? Leave d matter for d court to settle it

Can you now see that you don't know anything. Next time, don't argue with someone more knowledgeable than you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by omonnakoda: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:

Good Evening.

Please, is there a link where I can download today's Osun Tribunal Judgement.??

Thanks
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by fergie001: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Good Evening.

Please, is there a link where I can download today's Osun Tribunal Judgement.??. Thanks
Too early but I think within the week, it will be out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
Too early but I think within the week, it will be out.
Ok..
Thanks.
I will try and remind you
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrMcJay:

Can you now see that you don't know anything. Next time, don't argue with someone more knowledgeable than you.

Pele mr knowledgeable.
Soo d kangaroo court judgement, whereby d judge was using music palance "buga go low low low, is wat is giving u ecstasy?
Pls let's take a bet, if Oyetola wins at d appeal nd supreme, u win d bet.

Write it down, d worst dat will happen is for election to take place again in dose constituencies where there were overvoting. Go nd go tru d electoral law,nd stop jumping on a high horse thinking it will take u to d zenith.

E go soon clear for ur eyes.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by MrMcJay(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Demolakay:

Pele mr knowledgeable.
Soo d kangaroo court judgement, whereby d judge was using music palance "buga go low low low, is wat is giving u ecstasy?
Pls let's take a bet, if Oyetola wins at d appeal nd supreme, u win d bet.

Write it down, d worst dat will happen is for election to take place again in dose constituencies where there were overvoting. Go nd go tru d electoral law,nd stop jumping on a high horse thinking it will take u to d zenith.

E go soon clear for ur eyes.

This is why I said you lack knowledge. You are arguing about something that you haven't seen.

The judgment is a 99 page document, the Buga page you're talking about is in page 107. The judgment does not have a page 107.

I understand the pain of losing, I won't add to your pain by betting with you.

Based on existing facts, Adeleke will lose even if he appeals up to the World Court.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrMcJay:

This is why I said you lack knowledge. You are arguing about something that you haven't seen.

The judgment is a 99 page document, the Buga page you're talking about is in page 107. The judgment does not have a page 107.

I understand the pain of losing, I won't add to your pain by betting with you.

Based on existing facts, Adeleke will lose even if he appeals up to the World Court.

Please give me the link to the Judgement..
I need to see the dissenting judgement of the third judge too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.