Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke (47490 Views)

INEC Released The BVAS Reports Of Bayelsa, Kogi, And Imo To Osita Chidoka / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by juman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
INEC has to do more to conduct credible elections.
The election that was marred by overvoting can be considered not credible.
Because voters were disfranchised.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by kayusely70(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
SonOfAbakaliki:
May the truth prevail
Truth has finally prevailed!
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrMcJay:

This is why I said you lack knowledge. You are arguing about something that you haven't seen.

The judgment is a 99 page document, the Buga page you're talking about is in page 107. The judgment does not have a page 107.

I understand the pain of losing, I won't add to your pain by betting with you.

Based on existing facts, Adeleke will lose even if he appeals up to the World Court.

U no get sense. Lawyers who are knowledgeable has picked holes in d judgement. Infact INEC itself has said it will appeal because d bvas evidence APC relied on as evidence was picked up while inec had nt yet fully uploaded it's full bvas report.

Dey here dey bleat. I will come here to mock you.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by MrMcJay(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrMcJay:
Adeleke got the highest number of votes, Oyetola got the highest number of LAWFUL votes.
There is a difference.

Na who get lawful votes Courts dey declare o.

Vindicated
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2023
MrMcJay:

This is why I said you lack knowledge. You are arguing about something that you haven't seen.

The judgment is a 99 page document, the Buga page you're talking about is in page 107. The judgment does not have a page 107.

I understand the pain of losing, I won't add to your pain by betting with you.

Based on existing facts, Adeleke will lose even if he appeals up to the World Court.

Mr World Lawyer, av u heard d news frm Osun State? Abi light no dey ur Syd?

Pple lyk u bliv dey are wiser or knowledgeable Dan d oda's.

Aa gbon gbon ju, aa ma mu ologbon go.
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by Demolakay: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2023
MrMcJay:

Can you now see that you don't know anything. Next time, don't argue with someone more knowledgeable than you.

Ogbon! Sodiki!

Av u heard d latest frm Osun abi light no dey ur Syd?😁😁
Re: Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrMcJay:

Vindicated
Please, do you have the link to download the Osun-Appeal Judgement??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.