Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,602 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! (2640 Views)

What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Ihordspy: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
See me, see toto, yet I couldn't get it up. My rich ex that came to my house today and even made sweet egg sauce for us to lem with the big 1k bread she bought on her way coming. All that effort, yet when it was time for my ebubedike to show himself strong, it couldn't rise. Even though I tried to penetrate her raw, it still couldn't rise! Now she has gone home disappointed. Man, I'm done with masturbation. I feel like crying cry cry cry
Mods please take this to front-page let people know that there is real danger in excess masturbation.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Mukina2
Seun

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Christiansimon: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
The Human Male Gender That Has Low Lobido Is Giving Advice.
Trust Me Am With U... gringrin
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by ogashman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol....it's a lie, ur JT refused to stand because u support tinubu....tinubu has weak erection, which he automatically transfers to his supporters.

Support Obi for better erection, so that u won't disappoint ur babe again grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by JoeRizzla(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
lols,
aje be calming down jor
ogashman:
Lol....it's a lie, ur JT refused to stand because u support tinubu....tinubu has weak erection, which he automatically transfers to his supporters.

lols,

very funny, abeg take it easy on him

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by ogashman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
But this ur quitting of masturbation is it for garri or ewa?
grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dem go bash you tire today

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Christiansimon: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
ogashman:

abeg be calming down sometimesgrin grin grin
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by drezzyx(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sorry. Beta luck next time.
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
No wonder you are a Tinubu/APC supporter. People with deluded minds.

7 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Ihordspy: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
ogashman:

Let's focus on the topic please
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Ihordspy: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
No insults please

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Onucs(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wonderbulous! grin
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Christiansimon: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ihordspy:
No insults please
trust me u don't have work, is it lander u are telling that one. no worry they will make it shocky for u. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
So what you do is to support Tinubu with one hand while you are busy masturba.ting with the other hand?

This goes to prove the saying that there's stupidity in every Tinubu/APC supporter.

12 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Christiansimon: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
So what you do is to support Tinubu with one hand while you are busy masturba.ting with the other hand.
your Name Self Fet Free People From Bandit Hand.

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Christiansimon:
your Name Self Fet Free People From Bandit Hand.

APC must be destroyed

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Christiansimon: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

APC must be destroyed
be coming down,that's a name for team, the main people to be destroy is the evil people making the name to look bad
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by LikeAking: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ihordspy:
See me, see toto, yet I couldn't get it up. My rich ex that came to my house today and even made sweet egg sauce for us to lem with the big 1k bread she bought on her way coming. All that effort, yet when it was time for my ebubedike to show himself strong, it couldn't rise. Even though I tried to penetrate her raw, it still couldn't rise! Now she has gone home disappointed. Man, I'm done with masturbation. I feel like crying cry cry cry
Mods please take this to front-page let people know that there is real danger in excess masturbation.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Mukina2
Seun

Na church programing dey interface with ya sex life.
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Deicide: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Man has fell in love with his hands grin
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by touchalex25: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
I think you have a very very big problem my man sadly I don’t think only quitting masturbation will help you, you should probably go see a doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Excess knacking sef can weaken libido, not just masturbation.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ihordspy:

angry
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Since this year I have not had sex , im not bluffing, I'm on heat all d tym, I want to do it with a woman only
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Vinnie2000(m): 2:02am On Nov 04, 2022
So you are a Chronic Masturbator

and you are always cursing and laffing at Peter Obi Supporters and also Arsenal fans? undecided

Some pple Sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by 7buckz(m): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Masturbation be for kids and adults who haven't matured mentally.... Quit that shit when I was 19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by 7buckz(m): 4:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Op you don fvckup big time.... She no go lap you again grin
W@NKER!
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Mercury12(m): 4:26am On Nov 04, 2022
There is no point giving you advice because you be right back at it when no one is there to monitor u.

If u really serious about quitting the demonic act of masturbation and conquering that demon behind it then located the nearest mountain of fire church. Make a personal confession to the Pastor(very important) He will pray for you and direct u on other things to do. Then if you have any other questions regarding to this very subject in future you won' come to nairaland but instead talks about it with your pastor
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by luizpippo(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2022
3rd Leg dey shake, hand dey shake......ihordspy wey dey self-service, e dey shout emilokan. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by ambitiouschap17: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Mercury12:
There is no point giving you advice because you be right back at it when no one is there to monitor u.

If u really serious about quitting the demonic act of masturbation and conquering that demon behind it then located the nearest mountain of fire church. Make a personal confession to the Pastor(very important) He will pray for you and direct u on other things to do. Then if you have any other questions regarding to this very subject in future you won' come to nairaland but instead talks about it with your pastor

This is thrash, like say the pastor sef clean. Op you just need discipline and you are good to go.
Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Mercury12(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

This is thrash, like say the pastor sef clean. Op you just need discipline and you are good to go.
lol no amount of discipline will work. Ask people they always go back to it. It is beyond their power. He needs to confide in someone else so that person can keep a watch on him. The spirit behind masturbation is strong and it comes and goes it doest stays in ones body. The moment it shows up people hadly have the strong will to resist the demon. He needs help

1 Like

Re: I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! by Aboliko7: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Op the power is in your hands grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code. / Reasons Why U Should Go To The Village And Get Married / How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.