Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? (1099 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Shamelessman01: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Se mojo Charity

I like sex like other guys but I find it difficult to sacrifice my money, time, energy just for 5 mins pleasure. Like if I will knack this days na babe wey no go give me problem. So am I the only one that feels this way because to even chase woman these days na wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by MrJibana: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
My exact feelings baba...I normally tally the stress involved in toasting the lady then all the shakara she go do first before pleasure...I just find it not worth it...las las I easily give up on the parole..
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo Charity

I like sex like other guys but I find it difficult to sacrifice my money, time, energy just for 5 mins pleasure. Like if I will knack this days na babe wey no go give me problem. So am I the only one that feels this way because to even chase woman these days na wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by EdricBond: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
New code for the advice on the way to the airport. Hahahahahahah. Hohohohogoohohohohohohohohogogi. Disk in starting any relationship or fvcking 3
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Shamelessman01: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
EdricBond:
New code for the advice on the way to the airport. Hahahahahahah. Hohohohogoohohohohohohohohogogi. Disk in starting any relationship or fvcking 3
Se mojo charity

what is this?
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by EdricBond: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity

what is this?
Is it possible to get a copy of the conversation hahahahahahahah kikikikikikikikkikkuki hohohohohooho...
Know what I mean that in a while and I will be there at all these years!!!
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Shamelessman01: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrJibana:
My exact feelings baba...I normally tally the stress involved in toasting the lady then all the shakara she go do first before pleasure...I just find it not worth it...las las I easily give up on the parole..

Se mojo charity

I swear my hustle don drain my energy
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by LadyTianna(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo Charity

Lol so sex with you only lasts 5 mins. Damn

Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by thatsleepboy1: 1:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Someone pls help me with the meaning of se mojo charity

LadyTianna:

Is it not good? He'll quickly release you and do other things.
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Shamelessman01: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Someone pls help me with the meaning of se mojo charity

Is it not good? He'll quickly release you and do other things.
it means do I look like charity?
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Jerkbaba: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
They're mad people. Simple. Any man that chase woman is a disgrace and shouldn't be classified as a male. Funny enough, it's mostly poor wretched men that chase woman up and down like their lives depend on it. No future plans, no nothing! They want her to join him in poverty so they can suffer together. Complete madness. And later, you see them borning 20 kids. This is a man that his salary is 50k o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by tnerro1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
When I finally get her and am bleeping and I remember all her shakara, men I put in more energy to the work grin
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by tnerro1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
LadyTianna:

Me I Dey do 30mins plus wink
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
LadyTianna:

meanwhile or meanwwhiler
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
tnerro1:

Me I Dey do 30mins plus wink
ehen! I said it that meanwhile awon Eleni Elenu will come and use mouth!
wey the next set of people
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jerkbaba:
They're mad people. Simple. Any man that chase woman is a disgrace and shouldn't be classified as a male. Funny enough, it's mostly poor wretched men that chase woman up and down like their lives depend on it. No future plans, no nothing! They want her to join him in poverty so they can suffer together. Complete madness. And later, you see them borning 20 kids. This is a man that his salary is 50k o! cheesy
talk you be virgin?
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Jerkbaba: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
baralatie:

talk you be virgin?
talk your papa be virgin?
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jerkbaba:
talk your papa be virgin?
I no know same say na so you old reach o!
grandpa I dey hail you
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by tnerro1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
baralatie:

ehen!
I said it that meanwhile awon Eleni Elenu will come and use mouth!

wey the next set of people

See you, when I bleep one babe on Monday for more than 30mins, she was like “ you want to finish me ba” , me I was like “ after all the shakara you have been doing for me since, this is your punishment “ grin
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
tnerro1:

See you, when I bleep one babe on Monday for more than 30mins, she was like “ you want to finish me ba” , me I was like “ after all the shakara you have been doing for me since, this is your punishment “ grin
okay o!
na pele pele dem dey take do am o!

you know say all these girls some of dem na so dem go dey push person
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
This man sef. grin
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Kapilta(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oga we just wan hit jackpot nothing more. So relax
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
The time I used to chase women has passed.

These days they're the ones chasing me...I just dey bang dey go grin
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by tnerro1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
baralatie:

okay o!
na pele pele dem dey take do am o!

you know say all these girls some of dem na so dem go dey push person

I know Bros, this girl has the habit of shaking her waist anytime she sees me, I don dey give an close marking since, so once the thing set, I no sorry for her at all but now we be friends, she will always refer to that day and say “ you wanted to kill me that day, naughty boy” grin
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
tnerro1:

I know Bros, this girl has the habit of shaking her waist anytime she sees me, I don dey give an close marking since, so once the thing set, I no sorry for her at all but now we be friends, she will always refer to that day and say “ you wanted to kill me that day, naughty boy” grin
shey you know say all these dey advertise and connect?
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by tnerro1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
baralatie:

shey you know say all these dey advertise and connect?

We get strong network, so no shaking wink
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Jerkbaba: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
baralatie:

I no know same say na so you old reach o!

grandpa I dey hail you
if I slap you ehn! Your head go correct.
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jerkbaba:
if I slap you ehn! Your head go correct.
**yinmu**
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
aim na pussy na
Re: Guys that chase women as if your life depends on it what's your aim? by Shamelessman01: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
SmellySperm:
aim na pussy na
on top 5 minutes bleep

(1) (Reply)

Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion / When You Slap A Ghanaian / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.