Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October (26914 Views)

Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG / Abia Poly Loses Accreditation Over Failure To Pay Staff Salaries For 30 Months / FG Pays ASUU Members December Salary Despite Not Enrolling In IPPIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Theoarhics: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Govt dey find trouble.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by ozo13(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
timefarm:
Be ready for another round of strike.
Buhari government has met his match.
Omo na court dey control ASUU now oo.govt just dey use them catch cruise since the court ask them to go back to class, they got no option than to go back to class.
God help out country

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by BABANGBALI: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
We are resuming another strike before December

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Devil1Messenger: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
buygala:
Good one from the Government

Next time those old fvckers wanna strike, they should make sure they have enough funds to see them through ...You can't keep malice with your employer and expect to be paid for abandoning your duty post and becoming a nuisance.

If these lecturers get paid for sitting in their homes, who will pay the students for months of their young lives wasted due to the strike and compensate them for house rent paid for apartments they weren't around to use because of the strike?

Who will compensate the Campus business owners who lost so much revenue to the strike?

Who will compensate the many budding campus relationships that died because of the strike?...

Who will compensate the students who are now being forced in a mad frenzy to write exams in courses that were incompletely taught or not even taught at all..Stupid lecturers will just hand out bulky materials, do crash lecture for 3 days, and then have the audacity to tell students "A is for God, B is for me, C is open for the best among you to grab.

I have no pity for these lecturers..In fact, in addition to their not being paid a dime for any strike period, any striking lecturer should have 50k withdrawn by the government from his pension fund for every week he strikes..

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
If na PDP regime
You wont have praised the govt grin
The scenario of 2014/15 just dey repeatedly play for my head.
You guys are wicked

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by adecz: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Buhari no go school & he is
president of professors, doctors
and Nobel prize winners.

Na only God know which school
Tinubu go..

To Buhari's thinking, herdsmen & cows
are more important than professors
and university students.

So, it is clear that education isn't a priority
for APC.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
ozo13:
Omo na court dey control ASUU now oo.govt just dey use them catch cruise since the court ask them to go back to class, they got no option than to go back to class.
God help out country
are u a kid..them don obey court order na..so they can go back for another 8 months before d court gives another order na our children and youth I dey sorry for...u cant be allowing our children travel up and down..its not safe..this is another blow to Tinubu apc..at least them for pretend till after election Buhari nor want make Tinubu rule..evil man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by GeneralBuhari: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
timefarm:

Which strike?

For your information, FG don already beat ASUU wotoworiously.

Before ASUU will recover from the damage they brought upon themselves by going on this their last strike, it will take ages.

If ASUU do anyhow now, dem go see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Melagros(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
inoki247:
Lol FG use Calculator na when you guys resume...

You were only paid for resuming and dem minus the holidays you guys took...

I never see wu wicked reach Buhari d man no dey mak noise his a man of few words sometimes u go think say he no know wetin he dey du.....
Don't mind them, is good for them

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
adecz:

Buhari no go school & he is
president of professors, doctors
and Nobel prize winners.

Na only God know which school
Tinubu go..

To Buhari's thinking, herdsmen & cows
are more important than professors
and university students.

So, it is clear that education isn't a priority
for APC.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Buhari knows wat he is doing..he wants to give it to his brother in pdp anything that will tarnish apc image is a plus for him..telling from al that played before d apc pry it was already clear that bubu will never hand over power to Tinubu.. power remains in d north..cuz next week assu don go house

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
timefarm:
Which match? Then expect unprecedented hunger and deaths for yourself and your colleagues

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Melagros(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one by FG. I support the no work no pay. ASUU must get sense by force
I dey tell you, I dey with you brother

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by dettolgel: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
ASUU should please go on strike till after election so that APC go see shegd grin
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Wilson500: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
All this people shouting strike
Them need reset una brain
ASUU can't go on strike as long as their case is in court
Them don enter one chance this time around
Thats why wicked FG did what they did
I just pity the fools supporting the candidate of the evil party called APC

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Midastorch(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
Hahaha useless government supported by useless and worthless people

Just say you're a lecturer or your father is a lecturer it's high time lectuers knew that strike is no longer a force to make their demands known to govt..they should devise other means...they care about themselves not thinking of financial and psychological effect the strike has on students.....They did not even call off the strike it was the court that ordered them back to class, let them enjoy their half salaries bastards...lmfaoooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Inwogu: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mark my words. I see civil disobedience loading. Where lectures goes to work without teaching.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by TenQ: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fut9ure:
Very good
And them want receive salary way them nor work for
We be criminals for this country I swear
And the funny thing be say na this same us dey quick call our politicians thieves....

This country will never move forward because we are all hypocrites

Untill we accept that we all are thieves in Nigeria before we can see progress

One thing about this nation is that we all are criminals we are only fighting our politicians for stealing money not because we hate corruption but because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption
The only people way them suppose even pay for those months of strike na security department under nasu .ippis should separate them and pay for those months because security personnel were still going to work during that strike.
How do you account for the fact that NNPC staff are paid huge salaries for posting loss in the last eight years.

Another strike loading. This time around,....

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by TheMegatron: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
buygala:
Good one from the Government

Next time those old fvckers wanna strike, they should make sure they have enough funds to see them through ...You can't keep malice with your employer and expect to be paid for abandoning your duty post and becoming a nuisance.

If these lecturers get paid for sitting in their homes, who will pay the students for months of their young lives wasted due to the strike and compensate them for house rent paid for apartments they weren't around to use because of the strike?

Who will compensate the Campus business owners who lost so much revenue to the strike?

Who will compensate the many budding campus relationships that died because of the strike?...

Who will compensate the students who are now being forced in a mad frenzy to write exams in courses that were incompletely taught or not even taught at all..Stupid lecturers will just hand out bulky materials, do crash lecture for 3 days, and then have the audacity to tell students "A is for God, B is for me, C is open for the best among you to grab.

I have no pity for these lecturers..In fact, in addition to their not being paid a dime for any strike period, any striking lecturer should have 50k withdrawn by the government from his pension fund for every week he strikes..

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

New session loading, no need to lecture what I will not be paid for..

Anyway time to take my japa plans seriously
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Teeklef(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Afusa embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Etimemy: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fut9ure:
Very good
And the funny thing be say na this same us dey quick call our politicians thieves....

One thing about this nation is that we all are criminals we are only fighting our politicians for stealing money not because we hate corruption but because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption
The only people way them suppose even pay for those months of strike na security department under nasu .ippis should separate them and pay for those months because security personnel were still going to work during that strike.

You must be Tinubu failed agent
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Mpotomisticai(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lots of folks here are opening their mouths and typing like infection infested pu**us. U guys should better be ready to pay when ur siblings call u for money to sort courses, buy handouts and textbooks. Federal universities will now be as corrupt as the state owned universities and polytechnics .. Las las na the students n their dponsors go still suffer am

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Mccullum: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dvdpity:
I pity the student. People who doesn't want children of the poor to study, whilst theirs are in Europe and America studying. Western education has become haram in APC government regime. Some idiots wants to vote APC in 2023. Curse of the highest quality.

Don't you that all politicians are in same class on issue of sending their children to school abroad irrespective of differences of political parties, they're all the same..
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by JJuanMiguel: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Meaning had ASUU resumed early October, following NIC ruling, instead of trying to appeal it and wasting more time. They would have gotten full October salary.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by JJuanMiguel: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheMegatron:

How na?
This half salary is for the small lectures that happened during October.
As you lecture, you get paid.
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by antiApc(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders

I'm seeking the help of kindhearted nairalanders for fundraising for my industrial machine
I finished uni in 2020 and I decided to learn a trade before going for service (vests productions) the price of industrial machine is killing (250k)
Pls nothing is too small biko ��
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Mywd: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
osazsky:
Thk God o...next week ,uni are going back to strike..I nor fit happy..make I go find better money...na obi go solve this prob..though I feel for students but at least he dey favour me..thank u jesus

Next week?... Really?
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Raphaeldhero(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
osazsky:
Thk God o...next week ,uni are going back to strike..I nor fit happy..make I go find better money...na obi go solve this prob..though I feel for students but at least he dey favour me..thank u jesus

E be like say e never tey wey u get admission.
To dey answer final year student every year no be tittle

1 Like

Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by fohlarp: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fed gvt playing games with ASUU,but dey shd knw dy arent smart o,if ASUU starts agn
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by Mywd: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheMegatron:

You are a lecturer?
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by jojothaiv(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fut9ure:

Untill we accept that we all are thieves in Nigeria before we can see progress.
We are a sad reflection of the kind of leaders we have.
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by CheapHomes1: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joebayo217:
u think say e easy to reach dat level make person con dey suffer again not possible sad

You didn't answer the question. What is special about the professors?
Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fut9ure:
Very good

Why are u talking like this...who and who are criminals in this country? Ur senators and house of reps members, how long do they work or what actually do u think they do and they will collect millions as monthly salaries...even wen they go on recess or break, alert go still enter so why blame ASUU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018/2019 Uniben PostGraduate Admission Discussions thread / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) / UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.