Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something (871 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by Bekind33(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
So my girlfriend locked her WhatsApp and phone as well is she cheating or hiding something
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by AdamuKD: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
You be seriously mumu
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by HarlequinLekex: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are obsessed with her.

Obsession is a mental ailment.

She is your girlfriend for the meantime if she becomes your wife,will you be over obsessed with her?
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by browndre: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
A relationship without transparency, is that one a relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by Maynman: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You are obsessed with her.

Obsession is a mental ailment.

She is your girlfriend for the meantime if she becomes your wife,will you be over obsessed with her?

What does “obsession” got to do with the situation?
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by HarlequinLekex: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Maynman:

What does “obsession” got to do with the situation?
Op was denied checking her phone and whatsapp,for Op to think of cheating he is really obsessed with her.

There is something called privacy,besides,she is a girlfriend and not a wife.
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Op was denied checking her phone and whatsapp,for Op to think of cheating he is really obsessed with her.

Why are you hiding under a male profile?

@OP, your babe is cheating on you.
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by HarlequinLekex: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Why are you hiding under a male profile?

@OP, your babe is cheating on you.

I am a male.

What if Op babe is really trying to avoid one guy disturbing her on whatsapp,only for Op to check her whatsapp and accuse her of cheating which is not so.
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by Maynman: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

If they are together why should she deny checking her phone. It’s just a PHONE!

Her private parts is not private but it’s a phone that’s private, what’s in that phone that she doesn’t want the man to see?
If she’s already hiding stuff from her boyfriend, why should the boyfriend go ahead and make her a wife?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by Maynman: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

I am a male.

What if Op babe is really trying to avoid one guy disturbing her on whatsapp,only for Op to check her whatsapp and accuse her of cheating which is not so.

She’s hiding her phone because another man is disturbing her lol, how does this make sense?
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

I am a male.

So she’s trying to avoid someone but can’t block them? I don’t understand your logic. You really sound female because your logic don’t make sense
Re: Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something by SenecaTheYonger: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Maynman:

If they are together why should she deny checking her phone. It’s just a PHONE!

Her private parts is not private but it’s a phone that’s private, what’s in that phone that she doesn’t want the man to see?
If she’s already hiding stuff from her boyfriend, why should the boyfriend go ahead and make her a wife?

I weak for this generation. You can have access to their private part but can’t have access to their phone

(1) (Reply)

Clubs Or Bars To Watch Live Fuckin / “he Doesn’t Like That I Send My Parents Money” - Lady Calls Off Engagement With / Egbami Everybody Make U Help Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.