Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful (6052 Views)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / “I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Jiggynews: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
"Them never tell am"! Young lady boasts that all men want to sleep with her because she's too beautiful (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/them-never-tell-am-young-lady-boasts-that-all-men-want-to-sleep-with-her-because-shes-too-beautiful-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by AdamuKD: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Make I know talk wetin dey my mind yet

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by ahnie: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
BOB(Base on believe)
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by godofuck231: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
The cricket boasts of keeping a full family from sleeping while the lion is unaware he just put a whole village from going farming

These children should flogged

11 Likes

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Ehmmah588(m): 1:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Is it the waist bead that's giving this one motivation to post nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by haslaw(m): 1:52am On Nov 04, 2022
She looks like a boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Fahvvy: 3:28am On Nov 04, 2022
One thing that women have failed to understand is that the fact that tons of men want to sleep with you doesn't mean you're valuable or that you're a "bad bi.tch", it just means you have a p.u.ssy, simple! undecided...

It's no news that men in general will sleep with anything in a skirt, so don't feel fly when they keep coming because it's a natural instinct in men!!

The question she should be asking herself is, are all these men that are rushing me willing to keep me? cause if they're not eh, you're not worth sh.it ((contextually speaking))...

But if the only thing men come for is to get in-between your legs and leave, Its proof that your only use in a man's life is at best, a se.xual object, that's all! And I don't think that is something worth boasting about undecided...

Cause Las Las, na only okrika them dey rush for market undecided...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by 7buckz(m): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Ugly ass bitch, those men wan just useless the smallie

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Sundaycomputer: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok baby girl You can drop ur phone number for us , to have a test of you

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by DaInferno(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:
She looks like a boy
grin like that Ellah dude that posted pics with his/her coursemates

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by ObalendeCMS: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2022
DaInferno:
grin like that Ellah dude that posted pics with his/her coursemates

Thank god I didn’t open that post.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by motionarena: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
She may be right though.
She just has to use her head though unless those guys will destroy her.

Nigerian men can be something else, there is young pretty girl in my area in sec school, if you see the way guys in the area look at her with lust, mehnnn.
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by dnawah(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Jiggynews:
"Them never tell am"! Young lady boasts that all men want to sleep with her because she's too beautiful (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/them-never-tell-am-young-lady-boasts-that-all-men-want-to-sleep-with-her-because-shes-too-beautiful-video/
local champion !!!! tongue tongue
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Jiggynews:

she looks like a transgender

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Emilia154(f): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2022
This girl mumu day smell
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Kutunban: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2022
It's just a matter of time, then reality will dawn on her.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by KingMack(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Smaller go and wash ya dawty purry angry

Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Lamanii22(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Who’s deceiving this one
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Pells: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
Who’s deceiving this one
I want to suck your big boöbs undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by Matrixlord2021: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
This one that is saying rubbish here is because of the waist beads ooo.
Maybe she Is not aware of the potency of such.
Now all men want to sleep with you!!
Why not?
Are you not wearing waist beads.
You have locked their attention indirectly
After sleeping with them ,if she consent,these men would be at her beck and call
Re: Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
her brain is leaking fluid.

(1) (Reply)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? / Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.