Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button (3287 Views)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Pukkalolo: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
After reading this thread you will find out
Why Girls wants to "just friends" with you.
Why you can easily get the girls you aren’t attracted to, but the girls you’re attracted to want nothing to do with you.
Why Girls don't reply your messages online.
Why Girls seem interested to you initially, but then suddenly lose interest in you.
And so on.

Ok let's get started...
Most of the time most guys have no idea on how to make a girl head over heels for them; they don't teach that in school.

so here's what they do:

They simply do what they see in movies, what they hear/see in music by: Complimenting her like crazy, Buying her gifts, always doing things to please her, giving her money.

Despite doing all these nice things for her, the girl is still not head over heels for him, and he wonders why!!!

Even the girl like all these nice things the guy does for her, but she wonders to herself why she still don't have feelings for him. In her mind, she be like "He is really a sweet and caring guy...why don't i feel anything for him?"

Then this other guy comes along and effortlessly makes THAT SAME GIRL to go crazily head over heels for him...

What did this other guy do?

Let me just hit the nail on the head.
The truth is, the reason those girls are turning down your romantic interest on a consistent basis is not because you are not handsome or rich enough; it is because you are not triggering her emotions.

When interacting with a woman you desire, being ONLY nice and gentlemanly towards her is not the idea because it doesn't trigger her emotions. Women are emotional creatures. In order to make her place all her focus on you and fall Head Over Heels For You, you must trigger her emotions. If you can trigger her emotions regardless of whether the emotion produce is positive or negative, then you are way ahead of many guys trying to woo her.

Here something you must understand about triggering her emotions. For example, you might be wondering Why a girl who seems to like you initially SUDDENLY LOSES INTEREST in you.

She lost interest in you because she could predict your behavior.

Wait, let me explain.

To girls, romantic interest is like a suspense movie. Once you can predict how a movie will end, your interest in the movie naturally tends to reduce.
Same with women, once she can predict your behavior, her interest for you naturally decreases.
A good movie build your interest by building your anticipation and get you to continuously wonder what will happen next.
To increase a woman's interest in you, you have to build her anticipation and continuously get her to wonder what you're going to do or say next.

Make her anticipate you and you will capture her mind. I explained how to accomplish that in SHAMELESS APPROACH: see the link in my signature or profile to learn more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Another alternate account belonging to iLegendd, lol?

Why same style of creating bland meaningless topics?

7 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by odinson1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this your way of deflecting from the subject so that men will not understand the Manipulative ways of women? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
odinson1:
Is this your way of deflecting from the subject so that men will not understand the Manipulative ways of women? cheesy

No, actually, I am not deflating.

I am being a woman in all my fullness. smiley

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by meobizy(f): 3:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Zzz.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by 7buckz(m): 4:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Dumb thread for dumb niggas

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Fira09(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Trolling again! undecided

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by ObalendeCMS: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Doesn’t make sense.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by David808: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Not ilegend, it's another person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by ambitiouschap17: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Be unique

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Prettygirl200(f): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Which kind munu thread be this one? Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Joystic: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Spot on. I've made it a habit to upset the hell out of ladies till they can't take it anymore and just when they're on the brink of losing their cool, I go extra soft on them and this makes them fall madly in love with me.
I will often repeat this process multiple times, even with the same lady and it won't matter anyway, I alternate between hot and cold, just to keep them on their toes.

Though I'm only like this towards girls with attitude. When I find a homely girl who likes me already from the go, I immediately act very very soft towards her and they tend to appreciate that but still I always punish any bad behaviour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Pukkalolo: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Joystic:
Spot on. I've made it a habit to upset the hell out of ladies till they can't take it anymore and just when they're on the brink of losing their cool, I go extra soft on them and this makes them fall madly in love with me.
I will often repeat this process multiple times, even with the same lady and it won't matter anyway, I alternate between hot and cold, just to keep them on their toes.

Though I'm only like this towards girls with attitude. When I find a homely girl who likes me already from the go, I immediately act very very soft towards her and they tend to appreciate that but still I always punish any bad behaviour.

You are smart guy. #Respect
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Pukkalolo: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which kind munu thread be this one? Na wa oooo

The truth is bitter. Sorry.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Pukkalolo: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Doesn’t make sense.

Before you fight this write-up, go and read some of my posts here on nairaland, then go out and practice them. If they don't work or they don't change the dynamics of your interaction with women, then come back and tell me they didn't work and I'll fully apologize for feeding you wrong information.

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button by Joystic: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Pukkalolo:

You are smart guy. #Respect

smiley
Boss!

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / Places Men Neglect In A Woman's Body. / Which One: Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Or Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.