Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone (3270 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing About You? / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 9:38pm On May 08, 2023
Just like the topic says what are those things u normaly do when u're alone that seems weird to you, be it at home, office, school etc.

For me i loving walking stark naked when i'm alone in the house, e go come be like say me nd my cloth the quarrel.

Oya keep the comment section busy guys.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Oluromantic: 9:40pm On May 08, 2023
I rehearse how to render my speech whenever I have a speech to give by talking alone

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 9:46pm On May 08, 2023
Oluromantic:
I rehearse how to render my speech wherever I have a speech to give by talking alone
Sometimes me go just stand in front of mirror the talk to myself

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Banbulu: 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
Mastubate undecided

18 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by richmond500: 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sometimes me go just stand in front of mirror the talk to myself
as in ehn, the conference meeting no be here o

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 10:07pm On May 08, 2023
richmond500:
as in ehn, the conference meeting no be here o
Lol even zoom no do conference meeting reach me
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 10:09pm On May 08, 2023
Banbulu:
Mastubate
Weldone oo
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2023
GreatVocalist:
I walk back and forth, meditating and talking to myself. It's weird but it helps me think more critically and process information faster. I'm naturally a slow thinker.
I'm actually not a fast thinker also, whatever chore I'm doing is always a moment to think and ponder.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 08, 2023
I dey always talk to myself especially when i don high sad

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Zaheertyler(m): 3:54am On May 09, 2023
As someone who is mostly alone
I’ll say whatever I want

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Gee64: 5:21am On May 09, 2023
I go naked and sometimes become Hot, then I cum.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by helinues: 5:23am On May 09, 2023
Only people who love their privacy like to walk naked in the house.

I speak sense to my senses loudly when alone

I love my privacy like kilode

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by falcon01: 5:52am On May 09, 2023
I act as if I'm starring in a movie, Get lost in fake scenarios and end up hurting my feelings when I realise they are unrealistic and unobtainable, Then do whatever it is guys do when they are alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 6:53am On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
Then do whatever it is guys do when they are alone.
No vex oo na wetin guys the do when dem de alone? Asking 4 my neighbour.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by MechanicMike: 6:55am On May 09, 2023
LeeSmart:
Just like the topic says what are those things u normaly do when u're alone that seems weird to you, be it at home, office, school etc.

For me i loving walking stark naked when i'm alone in the house, e go come be like say me nd my cloth the quarrel.

angry
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by RoadMozart(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2023
Gee64:
I go naked and sometimes become Hot, then I cum.
And after that you put on your clothes abi
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by faceLAGOS: 6:56am On May 09, 2023
Think till my brain hurts.

Play with my d
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by MechanicMike: 6:56am On May 09, 2023
LeeSmart:

You don't hav sckoool homwork?(no offenscce) angry
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 7:00am On May 09, 2023
MechanicMike:
You don't hav sckoool homwork?(no offenscce)
I get but na my wife go help me do am. Good morning mechanic

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Sonnobax15(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2023
cheesy
I love writing when I'm normally alone...It makes me feel alive.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Queendera(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Aside eating too much, I just like that feeling of peace, sitting or lying down and doing nothing

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 8:03am On May 09, 2023
Queendera:
Aside masturbation
Hmmm what a queen
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Queendera(f): 8:09am On May 09, 2023
LeeSmart:

Hmmm what a queen
and more grin
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Allisgud: 8:25am On May 09, 2023
Queendera:
Aside masturbation, I just like that feeling of peace, sitting or lying down and doing nothing
am just imagining u masturbating why u doing that, can't u call me to do it for u
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Queendera(f): 8:27am On May 09, 2023
Allisgud:
am just imagining u masturbating why u doing that, can't u call me to do it for u
because life no be pleasure park

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Benki003(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2023
🙄🙄 let's see hmm if am alone I just ponder on life and I love walking around naked but one day the caught me ooh omo the shame no be here
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Nobody: 8:45am On May 09, 2023
When I'm with my cats, I'd usually talk to them that you'd think that there's someone else in the house.

And one thing I like about my youngest cat is that it meows back whenever I talk... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by LeeSmart: 9:19am On May 09, 2023
Benki003:
let's see hmm if am alone I just ponder on life and I love walking around naked but one day the caught me ooh omo the shame no be here
Haha na who be daht person wey come burst u now?
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Henrodah(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2023
Track my steps on google fit
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Bakrabas: 10:26am On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
When I'm with my cats, I'd usually talk to them that you'd think that there's someone else in the house.

And one thing I like about my youngest cat is that it meows back whenever I talk... grin grin grin

I'm a 🐈 cat lover as well in fact my cat is my companion most times, we play together. I love the way it moves around me. It wakes me for work sometimes if alarm didn't ring out. Never dull moment for my Leo.

Very funny cat. If I go to eatery, I must take little part of what I ate for her. It jumps over me when I'm sighted by her

I miss my Leo... embarassed embarassed

When I wasn't around, my Leo was stolen and her two eyes were removed.

She struggled to find her way back home 3 days after, her face is full dried blood.

I didn't know when the tear rolls down from my left eyes.

The Way it cried anytime she heard my voice shows that she was telling me something but I couldn't understand.

I couldn't take her indoor because of her situation, I left her outside to sleep and the following day I found her lying flat

Leo is dead...

Meanwhile...you women are the source of life, I pray for the best among you as wife and as daughters.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2023
My other cat went missing last year in August when I was away too, but I left them with my family.

I looked everywhere for her and cried so much, sometimes I'd even dream of her back home, it felt like I lost a loved one... My dad got me another one the following month.
Bakrabas:

I'm a 🐈 cat lover as well in fact my cat is my companion most times, we play together. I love the way it moves around me. It wakes me for work sometimes if alarm didn't ring out. Never dull moment for my Leo.

Very funny cat. If I go to eatery, I must take little part of what I ate for her. It jumps over me when I'm sighted by her

I miss my Leo... embarassed embarassed

When I wasn't around, my Leo was stolen and her two eyes were removed.

She struggled to find her way back home 3 days after, her face is full dried blood.

I didn't know when the tear rolls down from my left eyes.

The Way it cried anytime she heard my voice shows that she was telling me something but I couldn't understand.

I couldn't take her indoor because of her situation, I left her outside to sleep and the following day I found her lying flat

Leo is dead...

Meanwhile...you women are the source of life, I pray for the best among you as wife and as daughters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Online Dating Right? / African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.