Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba (1058 Views)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Due to the age restrictions against Nigerian youths below 40 to get Dubai visa.And they now only give family visa,husband and wife. I am looking for a Lady who is willing to get married in the next two months. And we have to be able to make it believable that we have been dating for the past 7months.And if you think I will take care of all your travel fees,you are on a long thing.It will be more like 70-30.70 from me,30 from you.
If you are interested, please DM.Thanks
Everything has been sorted with my family and they think we are already courting for 7months now.We will sort everything out with your family.But you need to exposed and know how to catch on on things fast.God bless.
It is going to be a court wedding.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by doggedfighter(f): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Marriage cause of Dubai ?

When it's Canada, US , Finland , UK . Let me know . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Autobot05: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Be careful so she won't kick you out when you both get there cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Ebukaboss(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

oya uk
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by doggedfighter(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Ebukaboss:

oya uk

Let's do any of the first three grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Ebukaboss(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Let's do any of the first three grin
ok send me ur number
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2022
And you think the story ends in Dubai abi??SMH for you.You never hear of humble beginnings.I pity your type too much.Sha no no go enter one chance last last because of UK visa
doggedfighter:

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok na
Autobot05:
Be careful so she won't kick you out when you both get there cool
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Na wa oooo marriage bc of Dubai? See juju
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2022
REST
Prettygirl200:
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
REST
See juju ooooo, juju wey get four horn, na wa oooo
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2022
REST....wait is it not you that send me personal message now saying you are interested nawa for you oh.No worry,we go live happily ever after
Prettygirl200:
See juju ooooo, juju wey get four horn, na wa oooo
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:

REST....wait is it not you that send me personal message now saying you are interested nawa for you oh.No worry,we go live happily ever after
Coming from a human that doesn't know his left from his right.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Where is your right ma
Have you later seen the boyfriend you were searching for so urgently.. Lol
Women sha!!
Prettygirl200:
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by doggedfighter(f): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:

The thing tire me grin grin

Arrangy marriage for Dubai.

Things dey happen grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Why e dey pain you
Go find husband wet go carry you go Yankee now abi??why you dey use leg sweep my post up and down
I no understand
doggedfighter:

Things dey happen grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Aleem26(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Omo werey grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Truvelisback(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2022

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Things dey happen grin
I swear down, this one no be say they go even like each other, you con go do arrange marriage bc of one useless Dubai. Rubbish and ingredients

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Where is your right ma
Have you later seen the boyfriend you were searching for so urgently.. Lol
Women sha!!
Shut up, useless baboon looking for someone to toil with. Na that Dubai go kill you,
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Just look at this clown..I guess it is the boyfriend that will take you to UK you are searching for here..Didirin!!!!
Prettygirl200:

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Wa sofo aye ni
You no go settle down by Gods grace
Wa rin lo ni
Oloriburuku were eran,akosibero
Wetin dey.pain you
Them force any of your family members to agree to the proposal?
Mad pained woman!!
Prettygirl200:
Shut up, useless baboon looking for someone to toil with. Na that Dubai go kill you,
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Werey,oloriburuku asiere
You no go prosper
You and your husband no go like each other
You will end up with your enemy as a husband with that UK visa wet you dey find..
In fact na ritualist go use you last last
Animal
Get your stinking pussy out of my post before sopana visit you and your family
Prettygirl200:
I swear down, this one no be say they go even like each other, you con go do arrange marriage bc of one useless Dubai. Rubbish and ingredients
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Werey,oloriburuku asiere
You no go prosper
You and your husband no go like each other
You will end up with your enemy as a husband with that UK visa wet you dey find..
In fact na ritualist go use you last last
Animal
Get your stinking pussy out of my post before sopana visit you and your family
Ewwww e pain am ooooo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Wa sofo aye ni
You no go settle down by Gods grace
Wa rin lo ni
Oloriburuku were eran,akosibero
Wetin dey.pain you
Them force any of your family members to agree to the proposal?
Mad pained woman!!
Ewoooo cry cry baby. Cry me a river darling
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Just look at this clown..I guess it is the boyfriend that will take you to UK you are searching for here..Didirin!!!!
Severe pains, I will use your tears to wash toilet.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
ARINDIN!!!!!
Prettygirl200:
Severe pains, I will use your tears to wash toilet.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by advanceDNA: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
ARINDIN!!!!!

U came here for something else.... na fight u dey fight ..
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
ARINDIN!!!!!
Extremely severe pains cheesy cheesy
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2022
That bitch dey annoy me ni jareeee.
I go comport now!!
Hailings!!!
advanceDNA:

U came here for something else.... na fight u dey fight ..
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Candidlady: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Due to the age restrictions against Nigerian youths below 40 to get Dubai visa.And they now only give family visa,husband and wife. I am looking for a Lady who is willing to get married in the next two months. And we have to be able to make it believable that we have been dating for the past 7months.And if you think I will take care of all your travel fees,you are on a long thing.It will be more like 70-30.70 from me,30 from you.
If you are interested, please DM.Thanks
Everything has been sorted with my family and they think we are already courting for 7months now.We will sort everything out with your family.But you need to exposed and know how to catch on on things fast.God bless.
It is going to be a court wedding.

Iam interested iwanna go to Dubai but igot no intentional passport

Meaning you have to send me money to get my passport

How bout we start from there to know how serious you are
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Ogbeni,no jokes here
We go go do international passport for you together.
I get plug!!
Candidlady:

Iam interested iwanna go to Dubai but igot no intentional passport

Meaning you have to send me money to get my passport

How bout we start from there to know how serious you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The center of gravity And What Does It Do? / Who Says Nigerian Girls Are Boring? Spend Some Cash On Them First And See Action / Does Tunde Stand A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.