Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984622 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2013
blanco56: For doz who 've done medicals but 've not gotten †ђξ TS invite, Trust me u will surely get it b4 friday,Just Wanna say a big Congratz to y'all for making it, But please be warned it is not yet uhuru, .For doz nt based in lag, pls try and arrange for a place close to or within †ђξ Island like lekkiAjah Surulere etc, so as to reduce †ђξ stress, If u are planning on staying around Places like Ikotun and environs den †ђξ Lord is ur strenght. And also Pls Stick to a reading plan dat haz been working for u don't start tweaking anything. U will actually find out †ђξ manual is not as voluminous as it looks when u start perusing thru. Avoid follow follow, so as not to end up putting urself under unnecessary pressure. Enjoy †ђξ Ts while it last! Guess I have to officially SIGN OFF from †ђξ thread here. Replying NL pm nar war Õoº°°º.. U can buzz me on bbm 26146FE2

Thanks alot bro! Pls how far is Okota from the venue of the TS?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifejikachioma: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
mtbb:

@ifejikachioma, which state are u?

Mttb pls am in Benin, can you help me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
oge18: TS invite on point.
Congrats Oge. Pls where and when did u do ur medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thank you Jesus, I jst got medical invite 4 20th of dis month. Oluwa is involved....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Prayerfully waiting for TS invitation...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
@MTBB I have not even been invited for one interview not to talk of medicals but I m believing God is in control.@ Jadepinkett have you been called for interview?.I really don't understand this recruitment process anymore.But anyways God de. Congrats to all those who have gotten Ts invites.May God see you through.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
blackbess: @MTBB I have not even been invited for one interview not to talk of medicals but I m believing God is in control.@ Jadepinkett have you been called for interview?.I really don't understand this recruitment process anymore.But anyways God de. Congrats to all those who have gotten Ts invites.May God see you through.
no invyt o. Hmmm dis one dt someone jst got medical invyt, dt means we r still far back, i was hoping dt we wld b d nxt ts set. Dt wld mean until nxt year before we can resume. Na wa. Pls any backlogs of those hu have done interview and/or medical and still awaiting ts invyt?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Jadepinkett I don't even know if there are still any backlogs?but one thing I m kinda of sure is that we ll be invited for interview this year by God"s grace.Let s keep the hope alive.Just let the house know wen you get your interview invite.We ll surely get to the top by God"s grace.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
blackbess: @Jadepinkett I don't even know if there are still any backlogs?but one thing I m kinda of sure is that we ll be invited for interview this year by God"s grace.Let s keep the hope alive.Just let the house know wen you get your interview invite.We ll surely get to the top by God"s grace.

when and where did u write your test? cos it depends...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
what is the possibility of being posted to marketing if your course of study is not related to management or social sciences?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bulldog: what is the possibility of being posted to marketing if your course of study is not related to management or social sciences?

u 've bin invited for d clash of the titans na....help us find dt out at d battle field...lol

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bulldog: what is the possibility of being posted to marketing if your course of study is not related to management or social sciences?
I think BSc holders are all needed for marketing while OND for operations

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClareMarie: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
egubere: Thank you Jesus, I jst got medical invite 4 20th of dis month. Oluwa is involved....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
egubere: Thank you Jesus, I jst got medical invite 4 20th of dis month. Oluwa is involved....

pls 're u bsc or ond candidate? which state are u please? and kindly tell wen u had ur last interview..pls we need dse answers from you to be able to understand d uba recruitment strategies..God bless u for ur prompt response .thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
pls who else has received d medical invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kennie1808: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dos dat did medicals 11th has anybody gotin any invite 4TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
kennie1808: Dos dat did medicals 11th has anybody gotin any invite 4TS?
I did medicals on d 11th too but yet 2receive IV 4TS. Pls where is your location?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Some folks had medicals on the 10th..... mine was on the 11th. when did the medicals start September... i think for now, the TS invites stops on people who had medicals on 9th.... lets be hopeful it drops by tomorrow evening..... because 23rd is already knocking
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chocl8hrt: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls....yall getting TS invites, r yu Bsc or OND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
@mttb, I did my last inteview @ sokoto on 30th aug. Nw medical invite is @ kaduna, sheduled for 20th sept.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
@mttb am Bsc, nd am in kaduna presently..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sen Map: Some folks had medicals on the 10th..... mine was on the 11th. when did the medicals start September... i think for now, the TS invites stops on people who had medicals on 9th.... lets be hopeful it drops by tomorrow evening..... because 23rd is already knocking
Seriously praying dat it drops b4 friday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2013
egubere: @mttb, I did my last inteview @ sokoto on 30th aug. Nw medical invite is @ kaduna, sheduled for 20th sept.
Ur own was very fast oooo !!!

How many of U were interviewed @ Aliyu Doji,how many Interview did you had and can U recognise those that were called for medicals among your colleagues ?

Wishin you success in TS cuz Oluwa was truly involved ...........

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 3:38am On Sep 19, 2013
oge18: TS invite on point.
congrats! Inbox me on ogeeeh2013@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2013
egubere: @mttb am Bsc, nd am in kaduna presently..

seems north applicants are not as many as d south west..@egubere...definitely, ure going with the October batch...start packing up...lol.once again, congrats!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2013
@ Donroxy an @ mTbb. Thanks a lot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2013
@ Donroxy our medical was splited, 3 persons were invited 2wks ago, odas were invited last wk, nw I cannt tell hw many of us dis week.
Bt all in all we were abt 25 @ d 2nd interview. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2013
jerekul:
I think BSc holders are all needed for marketing while OND for operations

U tink or u r sure? Hw potent is dis info?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2013
egubere: @ Donroxy our medical was splited, 3 persons were invited 2wks ago, odas were invited last wk, nw I cannt tell hw many of us dis week.
Bt all in all we were abt 25 @ d 2nd interview. Thanks.
Wow, Thanks brother ........ !!!

Pls, do u recognised some colleague of yours whom were interviewed alongside you in Medical or Only You were invited among your colleague also, were there new-faces whom were never part of your colleague during interview, in Medicals ........

Kindly reply,thanks !!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a bro who is supposed to have been called for Medical since Second/Final succesful Interview around June in Aliyu Doji ....... ........

I am Just wondering how peeps like you that came-up later were speed-up ......... !!!

God Bless you, pls, don't Joke with TS oooo,God who has helped you till this stage will see you through,amen ...... God Bless us all!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2013
Yipeee.....Just got my TS invite.....Oluwa is truly involved.
TS preparation mode activated.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2013
jerekul: Yipeee.....Just got my TS invite.....Oluwa is truly involved.
TS preparation mode activated.

congratulation, man...at last, ur worries are over. happy for u...but pls, 're u from Lagos or which state re u from? wen were u called for medical?.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Please when did you do your medicials

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.