Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981911 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2012
@ curie, yeap, hve done my medical- waiting 4 TS call up
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2012
For doz that said OND were 2start dia TS on 17th Dec, 2012; is dia any confirmation? Coz if they haven't started as earlier stated then B.Sc candidates can't be so sure that diaz is 7th January, 2013... #Justsaying#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2012
PriscOlade: For doz that said OND were 2start dia TS on 17th Dec, 2012; is dia any confirmation? Coz if they haven't started as earlier stated then B.Sc candidates can't be so sure that diaz is 7th January, 2013... #Justsaying#

I can confirm to you that they started yesterday.. As rgd to d bsc am very very sure that 7th of Jan is the date. Atleast for the next batch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Guys i did uba aptitude test last week friday and it was sucessful..when will i be kald for interview?
Then my friend who's an ond holder has started her training yesterday at lagos,so uba ond has started their training
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
sneak3:

I can confirm to you that they started yesterday.. As rgd to d bsc am very very sure that 7th of Jan is the date. Atleast for the next batch
Hmmm, that's good news... Thanks 4d info...
doyexy: Guys i did uba aptitude test last week friday and it was sucessful..when will i be kald for interview?
Then my friend who's an ond holder has started her training yesterday at lagos,so uba ond has started their training
I don't think they have α̲̅ particular schedule of inviting people 4d various stages, 4some people it took months odas weeks... Just be prepared but don't fully depend on dem coz most times I know they delay and that makes the mind weary, if itz too concentrated on them... Best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
I just got an sms to pick up training school letter tomorrow, exactly 1week after medicals. Anyone with the same text message? Relax, yours is next... I mean you, yes you...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by KLaw007: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
I got thesame message toooo. grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
I just got a message that our training school letter is ready that we should pick it up on friday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrat @all who received d TS invite... Hope to see you dere
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
PriscOlade: I just got an sms to pick up training school letter tomorrow, exactly 1week after medicals. Anyone with the same text message Relax, yours is next... I mean you, yes you...
yeah baby. I got d same txt ds evening. Time is 2pm. Am i right ? Lets hook up there. My number is 08081442594.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
I got same too. @Hoomogh i really wanna know u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
i would love to meet u all you guys too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
i got the same message too .Thank God its only God what a way to celebrate the yuletide season i would really love to meet every nairalander that got the text for the training skool letter
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ebie: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
@doyexy pLS WATS D TEST FORMAT LIKE? I WAS SENT AN INVITE FOR 11/1/13...GOD BLESS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
@all am sure the resumption date shld read 7th. Pls let d house knw once get ur letter. Still waiting for ours from Jos centre. Thou d HR told us during the mediclz that we are resuming TS on the 7th. Cheers guys
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na serious gmats ooo
40 quantitative,10verbal for 1hr
No calculator
Learn ur gmats,most esp maths v.well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2012
@ ebie, doyexy and others kindly state hw u applied plssss. I went 2 UBA house in Marina 2 mnths ago to submit my CV bt ws refused entry in2 d premises. Tel us hw u went about submitting urs. Tnx.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Polipompom, its either u gatecrash on a test date or u go and mail them ur c.v , via the post office.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Aagaths: I got same too. @Hoomogh i really wanna know u.
sure, no plms. We'll meet there 2day.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2012
@ Hoomogh, tnx a bunch. I'l do jst d@. Congrats and success in ur career path.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
So we all here 2 pick the same letter, yippee yippee yay. God has jst been faithful 2 His words. grin.To all those still expecting 2 hear 4rm UBA, keep faith alive. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dridowu: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
How can i forward my cv or which email do i use, pls some1 shd pls help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
sneak3: @all am sure the resumption date shld read 7th. Pls let d house knw once get ur letter. Still waiting for ours from Jos centre. Thou d HR told us during the mediclz that we are resuming TS on the 7th. Cheers guys
The training is starting on 4th January, 2013... Your invite will come soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
PriscOlade:
The training is starting on 4th January, 2013... Your invite will come soon

On a friday? That weird. Thanks for the info dear. Amen
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
i picked up my TS letter hoping to meet my fellow Nairalanders but to my surprise i didnt know any. Am not very happy bout that... I hope in training sch, we'll really get to know ourselves. Merry Christmas y'all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Aagaths: i picked up my TS letter hoping to meet my fellow Nairalanders but to my surprise i didnt know any. Am not very happy bout that... I hope in training sch, we'll really get to know ourselves. Merry Christmas y'all
same here. C u in January by God's willing.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
sneak3:

On a friday? That weird. Thanks for the info dear. Amen
Yes ooo, a friday... Also the people in training school will finish on 22nd of dz month (Saturday)... Weird too huh?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Aagaths: i picked up my TS letter hoping to meet my fellow Nairalanders but to my surprise i didnt know any. Am not very happy bout that... I hope in training sch, we'll really get to know ourselves. Merry Christmas y'all
Not to worry, you'll know everybody by January... Cheers... wink wink... Note: this was not my 1st reply but don't wanna cause α̲̅ controversy...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
@homoogh, agaths, priscolade, klaw and evrybody invited to trainin school...a very big congrats to u. Thank God who answered our prayers. Congrats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
ebie: @doyexy pLS WATS D TEST FORMAT LIKE? I WAS SENT AN INVITE FOR 11/1/13...GOD BLESS
Please update the datails venue and time for gate crashers. Expecting.....and tanks in advance.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2012
Tayo2k7: @homoogh, agaths, priscolade, klaw and evrybody invited to trainin school...a very big congrats to u. Thank God who answered our prayers. Congrats
Thanks dear... Yes ooo, he's α̲̅ prayer answering God... Congrats too as you've got just 3 more days in TS

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.