Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981926 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2012
@benceu, tayo2k7, and others in T.S. I have few questions 4 u. 1. Do they compulsorily have 2 choose out of d 3 locations we tender, after spending 8days at d HQ? 2. Were u posted 2 one of d 3 business offices of ur choice? 3. On the T.S letter, it reads we are required 2 attain at least 60% in all d 4 modules. How true is dis?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fuar: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2012
[b][/b]Please How Did You Guys Apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2012
@all just got my invite to come pick up my letter..cheerz
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Guys i wrote ma test last week friday and result is out,pls when will i be invited for interview? I really hope to make dis jan TS group ooo,,
Abi ma own na anoda long process?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Guys I just got my letter... See you all on 4th smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ebie: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
4 dos who want to gatecrash d test,venue Uba House, 57 Marina time:9am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Congratulation to every one that has succeeded one stage or the other especially those invited for the T.S. Pls i want the house to enlighten me. Ve actually submitted my c.v in ibadan main office expecting their call. What is the hope of people like us that don't ve any insider in the bank, how can we make it to the T.S. Thank you house.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2012
Awofilip: Congratulation to every one that has succeeded one stage or the other especially those invited for the T.S. Pls i want the house to enlighten me. Ve actually submitted my c.v in ibadan main office expecting their call. What is the hope of people like us that don't ve any insider in the bank, how can we make it to the T.S. Thank you house.
This recruitment is not about people having insiders or not (make sure you know God). I don't have insider(s) neither did I submit my CV... I was just invited for test because I served with them (and I kept scaling thru each process), however once you submit your CV to there HR office, I'm positive that you'll be called, it might tarry but it'll come...

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2012
PriscOlade:
This recruitment is not about people having insiders or not (make sure you know God). I don't have insider(s) neither did I submit my CV... I was just invited for test because I served with them (and I kept scaling thru each process), however once you submit your CV to there HR office, I'm positive that you'll be called, it might tarry but it'll come...
thanks bro! Really appreciate your responds
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fuar: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2012
@PriscOlade... Where Is The HR Office, I Dont Know Any1 There. Do you have an email or something? Please assist
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2012
ebie: 4 dos who want to gatecrash d test,venue Uba House, 57 Marina time:9am
Tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Awofilip: Congratulation to every one that has succeeded one stage or the other especially those invited for the T.S. Pls i want the house to enlighten me. Ve actually submitted my c.v in ibadan main office expecting their call. What is the hope of people like us that don't ve any insider in the bank, how can we make it to the T.S. Thank you house.
i did mine in Ib too. I am still waiting too dear since feb 17. God is still there, lets hold on to HIM. Our time is coming. Are you B.Sc holder.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demolog(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin congrats to all those called for TS. I haven't been able to apply for any position at UBA. I have a friend who is invited for a test on 7th Jan 2013. And I have intention of gate crashing. Is it allowed cos I must gate crash! I just need a lil encouragement.. Pls guys. sad
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
cutelayo:
i did mine in Ib too. I am still waiting too dear since feb 17. God is still there, lets hold on to HIM. Our time is coming. Are you B.Sc holder.
you mean you ve been waiting for almost a year now. It is well o. Yes am a b.sc graduate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
fuar: @PriscOlade... Where Is The HR Office, I Dont Know Any1 There. Do you have an email or something? Please assist
In Lag; HR department is on the 2nd floor, in IB; you'll have to get to there RHO @lebanon street, dugbe...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
demolog: grin congrats to all those called for TS. I haven't been able to apply for any position at UBA. I have a friend who is invited for a test on 7th Jan 2013. And I have intention of gate crashing. Is it allowed cos I must gate crash! I just need a lil encouragement.. Pls guys. sad
During my own time (May), everybody was given a code (like when you go 2d cafe 2browse)... They had a compiled list of those of us that were officially invited and we had our "login password". If your name isn't on that list then you won't be able to partake of the test... Don't know if it's still the same process anyway... Best wishes...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demolog(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2012
Ok. Thanks PriscOlade. I will still give it a shot. Please is it CBT or written test? cheesy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2012
PriscOlade:
During my own time (May), everybody was given a code (like when you go 2d cafe 2browse)... They had a compiled list of those of us that were officially invited and we had our "login password". If your name isn't on that list then you won't be able to partake of the test... Don't know if it's still the same process anyway... Best wishes...
it, still the same process. You will be given a code to login for your test, if you are officially invited for the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Awofilip: you mean you ve been waiting for almost a year now. It is well o. Yes am a b.sc graduate.
that was a typo error, i meant aug 17. For b.sc, they will call us. Let hope in God.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Beniceu,tayo2k7 , others that are graduating 4rm banking school today, pls shed more light on questions asked via my previous post.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RGem(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello house, pls wats UBA test format like? Is it CBT or written test? Have bn invited for a test on 15th january 2013. Pls enlighten me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
All nairalanders resuming training on the 4th endeavour, am advocating for a meet up. Will like to knw. All of you. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
@demolog and R.gem, if you had taken yur tym 2digest my earlier post you would have noted "login password" and I also mentioned code used 2browse in cafes... Then you should have known that it is computer based... undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
R.Gem:
Hello house, pls wats UBA test format like? Is it CBT or written test? Have bn invited for a test on 15th january 2013. Pls enlighten me.
it's computer based. Study ur g.mat well o. It will help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
To d guy dt just want to do d test,,study hard ooo
Na serious GMAT tinZzzz
40 quaantitative and 10 verbal (long comprehension) for 1hr..
No curent afairs oo

Guys I did d test 2weeks ago and passed,when likey will I be called for interview??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demolog(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls hw did u guys apply? I'm desperately planning to gate crash, do you think ihv got a chance?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
doyexy: To d guy dt just want to do d test,,study hard ooo
Na serious GMAT tinZzzz
40 quaantitative and 10 verbal (long comprehension) for 1hr..
No curent afairs oo

Guys I did d test 2weeks ago and passed,when likey will I be called for interview??
Thanks, will appreciate if you can narrow it down wat sort of quantitative sud we expect and is there logical reasoning + wich Gmat sud we use to prepare( Not dat I like spoon feeding but it goes a long way).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
@doyexy
Is Calculator allowed?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
No calculator allowed
Dere is logical reasonin too but na comprehension plenty shha 1 long story for just 1question i.e d comprehension,,den madass quantitative,,surds,ratios,percentages,interests,profit, mostly u will cee wats 1/150 or 30/250
Dose madass division dat is diff witout calculator,,na quantitative plentyy pass sha,,den diagrams r dere too,like dose shapes,,choose d odd one out,n,den alot of cubes tooo(diagrams)
Basically read all d quantitative,,dey brrot almost all out
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
kourt: @doyexy
Is Calculator allowed?
they are simple things. Dont fidget. You will pass it. Just use your gmath. No calculator
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas in arrears and α̲̅ prosperous new year in advance to all my fellow nairalanders...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2012
@all Banking school Resumption has been shifted from 4th to 7th. Of January .

Hope u got the notification..via mail and SMS

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.