Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982025 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2013
@oseiwe,am a staff and also a managemen staff. grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oseiwe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
berniceu: @oseiwe,am a staff and also a managemen staff. grin
Badt guy! Why u no talk since? Which dept u dey? Abi na which floor?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by winmat(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
@berniceu pls help me, I went to UBA head office this morning to submit my CV but they said they are not collecting! Pls how do I submit it now? Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thanks I just submitted my CV
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demolog(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Juchy, pls hw did u submit ur resume? sad
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Went to their office at Marina (h/q)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by winmat(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Juchy what is ur qualification pls? bcus I ws in their head office dis morning but unable to submit my CV.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
B.Sc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Japlon(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
PriscOlade: I wrote my test 2day and it was great...... I made it!
Congrats, Pls, can you help me in forward a copy to japo.good@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Japlon(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Juchy: Thanks I just submitted my CV
Pls, can you forward one to me and how you submitted yours. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Japlon(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
oseiwe:
Badt guy! Why u no talk since? Which dept u dey? Abi na which floor?
Please o You peopple sshould help me send to japo.good@yahoo.com.Thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
@cutelage,it seems we are in same stage,waiting for medical.don't knw why i was nt calld 4 Ds jan ts, tht shld be my batch. Calld them,was told it will be next batch..@mib,though u guys jst start ts,pls when are u graduating,so as to time my schedule..success in all d exams u face at ts.Alwys update us here..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by winmat(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
@juchy ok, thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2013
@Japlon, what do you want me to send? If itz test it isn't possible because itz CBT
@Kunleee, what happened nah? You should be with our set in TS... We will be rounding up by 19th (saturday).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
PriscOlade: @Japlon, what do you want me to send? If itz test it isn't possible because itz CBT
@Kunleee, what happened nah? You should be with our set in TS... We will be rounding up by 19th (saturday).
abi ooo but wt GOD,our's too will come..u mean u guys will round up TS jan 19th including d posting to business office aspect. Is it no more 3months each at headoffice and BO respectively..can u pls help wt d contact number of d man tht usually cordinate both d test & interview(tht short man).success
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
berniceu: Do ur findings and tell me which bank pays higher than d figures i just stated.
@ berniceu, pls i did my interview on tuesday and it was perfect, when is it likely i'll be call for medical
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
I dont know,it all depends on HR.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2013
berniceu: I dont know,it all depends on HR.
please can u confirm if current TS will finishd by 19th jan,and when do u foresee the next TS.and finally can u help to get the contact number of d hr office or the man tht do attend to applicant during test and interview.i will be very grateful.success to all in TS and beyond
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kennie1808: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Pls can sum1 tel mi wots up wit d test am @ d gate and dey r sayin d test was yesterday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2013
kennie1808: Pls can sum1 tel mi wots up wit d test am @ d gate and dey r sayin d test was yesterday
i know some pple wrote on tuesday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aafulenu(f): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2013
berniceu:
i know some pple wrote on tuesday.

hi berniceu, can u please help me forward my cv to the hr? am in onitsha, and every office i go to here says they dont collect. and i cant afford to go to lag. can u help? if u can mail me aafulenu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2013
I dont work in HR dept and i dont work at d head office,so i cant tell u to forward cv.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aafulenu(f): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2013
berniceu: I dont work in HR dept and i dont work at d head office,so i cant tell u to forward cv.

ok thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PRD(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
cutelayo:
@ berniceu, pls i did my interview on tuesday and it was perfect, when is it likely i'll be call for medical
Congratulations...it calls for thanksgiving...cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bullstriker: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
@juchy,I sent u a mail.pls reply.I need u to help me forward my CV as I don't live in lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
PRD:
Congratulations...it calls for thanksgiving...cheers
@PRD abi now. Thanks dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TplenT(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Juchy... Pls wat floor and office did u submit the C.V.. I'll be able to enter UBA head office on monday for some reason and i will want to use dat opportunity to drop my C.V. And also pls wats UBA grade and age criteria..??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
@TplenT HR is on the 2nd floor but you can give someone on the reception desk on the ground floor. Just make sure you dont give ur CV to a security man/woman
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Beniceu, compliments. Hint me abeg. Wats d CBT exam like afta operations training cos am nt sure all d aspects of dat big module wil cum out in d exam. Just tel me wat it luks like.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2013
kunleee: abi ooo but wt GOD,our's too will come..u mean u guys will round up TS jan 19th including d posting to business office aspect. Is it no more 3months each at headoffice and BO respectively..can u pls help wt d contact number of d man tht usually cordinate both d test & interview(tht short man).success
It'll surely come soon by God's grace... The issuance of letter to BO will be on Saturday 19th, you spend 2weeks and two months in Ops and then go 4exams b4 returning 2 BO again ƒör 3 months in sales... Send me an email via this place and I'll send you his no (2ur inbox) or give me your email addy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.