Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980776 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by magnificientzaz(f): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please house, has anyone been called in Benin, submitted at akpakpava branch late December.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
jaeiy:

U neva can tell

There is a place called cfc. very high percentage of people from ruth are going there subject to ED confirmation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyemon(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
waleski:

There is a place called cfc. very high percentage of people from ruth are going there subject to ED confirmation
Mr Waleski, could you pls tell us the full meaning of CFC is it within the HQ or @ branch level
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lopezlizzy:
Hello house,pls is anyone with Rachael/Mary here?

I am...to write aptitude test on Friday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
shogz89:
was it a call or a text. And what time did you receive it.

Text message.......yesterday's afternoon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jinwas(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:

Text message.......yesterday's afternoon
What's the content of the text? Is it ED interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
DivineKayy:

I am...to write aptitude test on Friday
at marina?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
jinwas:

What's the content of the text? Is it ED interview?

Yeah....... chat with ED
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Raey2919(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please how can I apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
henrinity:
at marina?

Yes...10am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Raey2919:
Please how can I apply?

Send your CV to careers.UbaAfrica@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
DivineKayy:

Yes...10am
ok.. All the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
henrinity:
ok.. All the best

Thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
waleski:

What is CFC?...... pls expantiate on this

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
seyemon:
Mr Waleski, could you pls tell us the full meaning of CFC is it within the HQ or @ branch level

Customer fulfillment Center. An important division of the bank that tends to customers complaints requests etc.it is not domiciled in marina but in VI.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
DivineKayy:

Send your CV to careers.UbaAfrica@ubagroup.com

Thx for dis. God Bless u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hassanlaykwah: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good Evening, please am kinda confused and disturbed about this recruitment process... Did my aptitude test on Nov 9th Last year which came to fruition(passed) buh haven't heard from them...Plus I came under Racheal/Mary...went through others recruitment process especially those now working there, came to understand there had 2 months interval...am still hoping, please anyone wif any succor??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
kayoade09:

am also one of ruth's contact, and av received invitation for the second interview on thursday, just keep kul, I fink it is in batches
bro good day how was the second interview today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
bro good day how was the second interview today

The interview was great, The ED is a nice woman, all she wants to see is ur confidence. Thank God I scapped thru. Going for my medicals today

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 4:03am On Feb 05, 2016
kayoade09:

The interview was great, The ED is a nice woman, all she wants to see is ur confidence. Thank God I scapped thru. Going for my medicals today
wow congrats bro.. Please what question did she ask you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 05, 2016
bonafine9:

Second interview was quite intense as that is where many people are dropped. A HR from another regioncame to us, she gave us an expo. 'Look very bright and smart and don't appear dull' I believe being smart and appealing to what your interviewer wants is key. She asked my strength and weakness, asked my hobby, I believe my answer didn't matter, wat mattered is showing I can actually talk and talk smart. 3rd interview was quick but ppl get dropped as well. This tym, an Executive director of UBA would conduct the interview, was asked where I see my self in d next five years.. Answer is BOM.. Branch Operations Manager. That is the highest level in operations.
The ED looked at me indifferently as to know if this guy is lame or sharp.. (I may not be that sharp. God was at work).. Training sch is strictly suit, be careful at school, people get expelled from thr as well...
What's their pay ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
wow congrats bro.. Please what question did she ask you

Can I meet you?
Why UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
DivineKayy:

Yes...10am

Good day Sir,

Please, how may I prepare for a UBA assessment test?

NB: I'm expecting an invitation soonest
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
kayoade09:

thanks bro, mine went well by the grace of God, the ED is really a nice woman... When were you contacted for the medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kookny:

Good day Sir,

Please, how may I prepare for a UBA assessment test?

NB: I'm expecting an invitation soonest

I wrote the test today at Marina and it was a success all tanx to God. What to expect- critical reasoning, synonyms, simple math like -5+ -2, descriptive statistics, etc 50 questions in all 1hr. If you've taken the test in the last 6 months don't even go there at all, the system won't allow you to log in. One important thing to note, it is better to score 32 from 35 attempted questions than to score 32 from 50 attempted questions. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
DivineKayy:

I wrote the test today at Marina and it was a success all tanx to God. What to expect- critical reasoning, synonyms, simple math like -5+ -2, descriptive statistics, etc 50 questions in all 1hr. If you've taken the test in the last 6 months don't even go there at all, the system won't allow you to log in. One important thing to note, it is better to score 32 from 35 attempted questions than to score 32 from 50 attempted questions. Good luck!

Wow! Today? Wow!

Were the questions similar to the regular GMAT stuff?
And what's the dress code like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
BiggyB242:

What's their pay ?
80k flat...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just got a mail now.. Has anyone passed through UBA psychometric test on personality with regards to teller job
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kookny:

Wow! Today? Wow!

Were the questions similar to the regular GMAT stuff?
And what's the dress code like?

Shirt and pant trouser, tie is not necessary.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
Just got a mail now.. Has anyone passed through UBA psychometric test on personality with regards to teller job

Don't think so... just answer in such a way that u will appear as a team player to them and be consistent al tru. Consistency is the main key...is that wat u got after writing the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
DivineKayy:

Shirt and pant trouser, tie is not necessary.

Do we need to tuck-in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.