Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984477 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
shogz89:
bro I always see that I have mails from nairaland buh I don't know how to check it even when I go to my email it tells me another thing, tried responding through yahoo buh I don't get a reply so it stopped responding. What does it mean am not connected?

Just reply the mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ivylicious:

Hi,im done wit all d stages of interview,waiting for medical now and sincerely from the 3 stages,none of the question above was asked,it was more of tell me about yourself,y banking/uba,y re u leaving ur current job?(dat is if u are employed now),tel me about ur course of study,y did you study that course?,where in the bank wil u like to work?...dis re d questions I met through d 3 stages tho...(personally),but it won't b bad if u know some of the details stated above....success...

ivy, u went through the three Interview stages thesame day?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jaeiy(f): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
jinwaz:

Yeah, i did today. There was an interview which is a requisite for the test, people who didn't make it got dropped.

I got a panel invitation text for Thurs, Is yours panel too?

Pls wat were d questns asked during d chit chat session b4 d test?..am scheduled for 2mao.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tobeychi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
A nairalander should please help me with kunzo's email address as I would also love to send my Cv to him... feels like am being left out.. my email is okafortobenna52@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
jaeiy:

Pls wat were d questns asked during d chit chat session b4 d test?..am scheduled for 2mao.

Can we meet you? every other depends on the content of your CV and your answers(at least that was how mine went).

You're scheduled for a chat/aptitude test right?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jaeiy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
jinwaz:

Can we meet you? every other depends on the content of your CV and your answers(at least that was how mine went).

You're scheduled for a chat/aptitude test right?

Nope...jex aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
jaeiy:

Nope...jex aptitude test

Alright. You can actually prepare for lil chit chat.

Who knows?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2016
kayoade09:

ivy, u went through the three Interview stages thesame day?
Not at all...but it was in one week sha...mon/wed/fri...n medicals 2day...its been like 2weeks altogether from test to medicals...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by haykwise2015(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ivylicious:

Not at all...but it was in one week sha...mon/wed/fri...n medicals 2day...its been like 2weeks altogether from test to medicals...
How many people were called for the medical because I was there for the interview and was not contacted later after that
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Ivylicious:

|Please what were interview questions and also what's the salary (is it a staff position)?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Please for those who has succeeded to the final stage presently in the training school is this a staff position?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
RUBMYMIND:

Will be passing out this Friday, as for next batch I dunno but seems it will be up to a month or two cos the batch before us have collected their first salary before we started our training, and also they started work a week after training.
So probably it 'MAY' be within 1-2months. regards
Please is this a contract position or staff position and what's the salary like
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gbola04(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
I had my test and interview on the 14th and 18th of january respectively, but have not been call upon for the second interview. Please is dere anybody who also had their interview on that same day and has been reinvited for the next stage of interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by haykwise2015(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gbola04:
I had my test and interview on the 14th and 18th of january respectively, but have not been call upon for the second interview. Please is dere anybody who also had their interview on that same day and has been reinvited for the next stage of interview?

Same here oo.... at marina right? But they have text some people after that for the second stage of the interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
haykwise2015:

Same here oo.... at marina right? But they have text some people after that for the second stage of the interview
bro please during your first interview did they give you the opportunity to ask them a question? And did you ask?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good day guys, I remember being in this position last year. A lot of questions with no answer, so ask me on this trail and I will ans u, I won't be here long. I am now six months on this job.. So please.. Feel free
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
bonafine9:
Good day guys, I remember being in this position last year. A lot of questions with no answer, so ask me on this trail and I will ans u, I won't be here long. I am now six months on this job.. So please.. Feel free
Thank you very much,pls what did they ask you in your second n third interview n is it only suites that's allowed in the training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pinkcandy55:

Thank you very much,pls what did they ask you in your second n third interview n is it only suites that's allowed in the training school?
Second interview was quite intense as that is where many people are dropped. A HR from another regioncame to us, she gave us an expo. 'Look very bright and smart and don't appear dull' I believe being smart and appealing to what your interviewer wants is key. She asked my strength and weakness, asked my hobby, I believe my answer didn't matter, wat mattered is showing I can actually talk and talk smart. 3rd interview was quick but ppl get dropped as well. This tym, an Executive director of UBA would conduct the interview, was asked where I see my self in d next five years.. Answer is BOM.. Branch Operations Manager. That is the highest level in operations.
The ED looked at me indifferently as to know if this guy is lame or sharp.. (I may not be that sharp. God was at work).. Training sch is strictly suit, be careful at school, people get expelled from thr as well...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
bonafine9:

Second interview was quite intense as that is where many people are dropped. A HR from another regioncame to us, she gave us an expo. 'Look very bright and smart and don't appear dull' I believe being smart and appealing to what your interviewer wants is key. She asked my strength and weakness, asked my hobby, I believe my answer didn't matter, wat mattered is showing I can actually talk and talk smart. 3rd interview was quick but ppl get dropped as well. This tym, an Executive director of UBA would conduct the interview, was asked where I see my self in d next five years.. Answer is BOM.. Branch Operations Manager. That is the highest level in operations.
The ED looked at me indifferently as to know if this guy is lame or sharp.. (I may not be that sharp. God was at work).. Training sch is strictly suit, be careful at school, people get expelled from thr as well...
please was the 2nd and 3rd interview done on the same day and also was it everyone that did the first interview that will be called for the 2nd one?.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
henrinity:
please was the 2nd and 3rd interview done on the same day and also was it everyone that did the first interview that will be called for the 2nd one?.

The ED comes once in a while, so if she just visited your region, you will have to wait till she comes again, i had my 3rd interview 60 days afte the second .(election delay inclusive) while some had thiers 2weeks after and some on same day.. So if you, have not been called for interview 3, all hope ain't lost yet..
The first interview is done by the resident HR, Its not an elimination stage though anything can still happen.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
bonafine9:

The ED comes once in a while, so if she just visited your region, you will have to wait till she comes again, i had my 3rd interview 60 days afte the second .(election delay inclusive) while some had thiers 2weeks after and some on same day.. So if you, have not been called for interview 3, all hope ain't lost yet..
The first interview is done by the resident HR, Its not an elimination stage though anything can still happen.
thanks bro.. I just did my 1st interview on Thursday and we heard they will call for the 2nd one this coming week...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
bonafine9:

Thank you somuch,God bless you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by unlawfulact: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
The BOM is not d the highest in operation. You have the area oerations manager (AOM) and d COO
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2016
unlawfulact:
The BOM is not d the highest in operation. You have the area oerations manager (AOM) and d COO
In a business office, BOM is the highest level, like I said, which ever one you anwser, just show you can talk, if the ED asks you that question, and you say AOM, you might get other follow up questions like how do you intend to achieve that... Just be ready to defend that.. Also, one important thing with an Ed is, he/she doesn't talk much, you are expected to do the talking and when you are done and he/she is still looking at you, she expects more expression of that your 'english interweaved with brilliance and not arrogance..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shogz89: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
henrinity:
thanks bro.. I just did my 1st interview on Thursday and we heard they will call for the 2nd one this coming week...
did my interview same day as well, hoping to hear from them this week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
bonafine9:

In a business office, BOM is the highest level, like I said, which ever one you anwser, just show you can talk, if the ED asks you that question, and you say AOM, you might get other follow up questions like how do you intend to achieve that... Just be ready to defend that.. Also, one important thing with an Ed is, he/she doesn't talk much, you are expected to do the talking and when you are done and he/she is still looking at you, she expects more expression of that your 'english interweaved with brilliance and not arrogance..

Pls what's the salary for entry level?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2016
shogz89:
did my interview same day as well, hoping to hear from them this week
please check your mail.. I sent you a Pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gabrieliheko222(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2016
I got an invite for the first interview for the 3rd of february... Please any other tips?? Ive been reading this thread and its been helpful... Just want to know if theres anything else to know
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gheritage(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pls when did you receive the message...thanks in anticipation
gabrieliheko222:
I got an invite for the first interview for the 3rd of february... Please any other tips?? Ive been reading this thread and its been helpful... Just want to know if theres anything else to know
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please has anyone from the eastern region been contacted by UBA yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chidarlin23: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
sch:
Banking school invite, pumping in
when is the banking school starting?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chidarlin23: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
sch:
Banking school invite, pumping in
when is the banking school starting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.