Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984424 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bjbukzy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ojisik:

Thanks alot, you've answered them all grin . My venue is at their Lagos, Marina Office by 10 a.m. tomorrow.

got d same message but was recontacted again that it has been postponed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikay00406(m): 2:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Had my apt test dec 2015 in benin. And it was successful. Yet no interview invitation. Has anyone been invited recently. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
ikay00406:
Had my apt test dec 2015 in benin. And it was successful. Yet no interview invitation. Has anyone been invited recently. Thanks.
same here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good day all, I wrote the test today @Marina lagos and was successful...Please i need help on what to expect in the next phase which is the interview... Thanks all in anticipation for favourable comments.. #HopingonGodforthebest
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sixteen08(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2016
pweedieolamide:
@doyexy,@sixteen08,@laryib,@paretoandy,@zico,@awophilip,pls kindly help me forward GMAT templates to oluwadeyemi46@gmail.com.sorry for the inconveniency.God bless u all

So sorry i dont have them anymore.....you could give google a shot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dragnetgsetest: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site [url]http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ [/url] for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Askmydas(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good day. Wrote my CBT @Marina on Friday. Please has any successful candidate been contacted? undecided thank u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Askmydas(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
henrinity:
Good day all, I wrote the test today @Marina lagos and was successful...Please i need help on what to expect in the next phase which is the interview... Thanks all in anticipation for favourable comments.. #HopingonGodforthebest

Read bout UBA, when it was incorporated, their products, number of cash offices, number of countries covered, name of d chairman, GMD,DMD, if possible, know their current market capitalization, equity & co.
& be current on happenings in the nation's economy at large or the financial sector to be precise.
.....Frm an Insider with EXPERIENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Askmydas:

Read bout UBA, when it was incorporated, their products, number of cash offices, number of countries covered, name of d chairman, GMD,DMD, if possible, know their current market capitalization, equity & co.
& be current on happenings in the nation's economy at large or the financial sector to be precise.
God bless you brother.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikay00406(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
jony247:
same here
Let's talk.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureisgood(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Anybody writing tomorrow out there?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
This exams is it only in marina is it bin written?

i have been following this thrrad and i have not seen anybody that wrote in kano state .

i submitted since last year and no invite till date.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by segun20072010: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
henrinity:

My test is tomorrow @Marina Lagos, will they allow someone with O'level statement of result so that I won't go there in vain. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
segun20072010:

My test is tomorrow @Marina Lagos, will they allow someone with O'level statement of result so that I won't go there in vain. thanks
I don't think so... Only degree statement of result was allowed then.. May ne you can try your luck, because there is no harm in that.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ayokunle032(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
natureisgood:
Anybody writing tomorrow out there?

YEAH TUMORO 10AM, Marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Askmydas:

Hi,im done wit all d stages of interview,waiting for medical now and sincerely from the 3 stages,none of the question above was asked,it was more of tell me about yourself,y banking/uba,y re u leaving ur current job?(dat is if u are employed now),tel me about ur course of study,y did you study that course?,where in the bank wil u like to work?...dis re d questions I met through d 3 stages tho...(personally),but it won't b bad if u know some of the details stated above....success...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Ivylicious:

Hi,im done wit all d stages of interview,waiting for medical now and sincerely from the 3 stages,none of the question above was asked,it was more of tell me about yourself,y banking/uba,y re u leaving ur current job?(dat is if u are employed now),tel me about ur course of study,y did you study that course?,where in the bank wil u like to work?...dis re d questions I met through d 3 stages tho...(personally),but it won't b bad if u know some of the details stated above....success...

I soooo agree with ivy...m also thru with d interview stages. In addition to what ivy mentioned above, kindly look really nice and good, smile even when the panel refuse to smile...be calm and confident. Make sure you practise how u gonna answer the popular 'tell me about yourself or can we meet u question' and also y uba question. Do not bore dem with long stories, ...and be prayerful...is very very important . All the best...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks Ivylicious for that info... Anyone here invited for interview at marina on Thursday.?.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Medicals Medicals Medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Samtobh(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
henrinity:
Thanks Ivylicious for that info... Anyone here invited for interview at marina on Thursday.?.

I am bro.

You had the first interview and the test today also right?

Was Ruth your contact?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by WenHigh(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Samtobh:
Please pals, Help me on how to apply to UBA. Please , someone should help me out. Thanks.
pls someone shuld give an answer to this question... thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Worded2:
Medicals Medicals Medicals
Have they called you for medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
jinwaz:

I am bro.

You had the first interview and the test today also right?

Was Ruth your contact?
no.. My test was last week, my first interview is this Thursday... Those that wrote today, did they do the first interview today also?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
henrinity:
no.. My test was last week, my first interview is this Thursday... Those that wrote today, did they do the first interview today also?

Yeah, i did today. There was an interview which is a requisite for the test, people who didn't make it got dropped.

I got a panel invitation text for Thurs, Is yours panel too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
jinwaz:

Yeah, i did today. There was an interview which is a requisite for the test, people who didn't make it got dropped.

I got a panel invitation text for Thurs, Is yours panel too?
during my time then, nothing like requisite for test..we were invited for test, those that were successful would be the ones invited for interview this Thursday... I don't understand what you mean by panel... A contact person was stated in both messages... Please What was interview like before the test you wrote?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
henrinity:
during my time then, nothing like requisite for test..we were invited for test, those that were successful would be the ones invited for interview this Thursday... I don't understand what you mean by panel... A contact person was stated in both messages... Please What was interview like before the test you wrote?

Well, i guess your contact person is different.

The interview was a little chitchat but people who didn't impress the interviewer got dropped, a lot of people got dropped and couldn't write the test actually.

But i made both stages.

And i am being invited for a panel interview, get it now?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
jinwaz:

The interview was a little chitchat but people who didn't impress the interviewer got dropped, a lot of people got dropped and couldn't write the test actually.

But i made both stages.

Yeah... It's different.. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shogz89: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
jinwaz:

But i made both stages.

o was there today as well and have been invited for interview on Thursday, my interview was more of talks, I think they are after confidence
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pinkcandy55:

Have they called you for medicals?

Yes, I have
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
shogz89:
o was there today as well and have been invited for interview on Thursday, my interview was more of talks, I think they are after confidence

Yeah! I kinda think that too, plus they wanna see that corporate look dressing too.

They dropped a lot of people mehn.

Sent you a PM.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shogz89: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
jinwaz:

Yeah! I kinda think that too, plus they wanna see that corporate look dressing too.

They dropped a lot of people mehn.

Sent you a PM.
bro I always see that I have mails from nairaland buh I don't know how to check it even when I go to my email it tells me another thing, tried responding through yahoo buh I don't get a reply so it stopped responding. What does it mean am not connected?

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.