Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981935 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hadasha: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2013
Pls those who have written the test, are they accepting affidavit for Birth cert. I have my own test on 15th jan.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2013
@hadasha, pls when did u submit ur cv? I'm still waiting to get a text message.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2013
PriscOlade:
It'll surely come soon by God's grace... The issuance of letter to BO will be on Saturday 19th, you spend 2weeks and two months in Ops and then go 4exams b4 returning 2 BO again ƒör 3 months in sales... Send me an email via this place and I'll send you his no (2ur inbox) or give me your email addy...
kasali_adekunle@yahoo.com... Thanks.. More success is urs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hoomogh,pls read ur manual very well,line by line.and try n understand wat u r reading.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
berniceu: Hoomogh,pls read ur manual very well,line by line.and try n understand wat u r reading.
ok. Thanks 4 d info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls experience house memeber. Shld kindly confirm if the exam after the operation module is a CBT or PBT..

@rflexii, hoomogh, priscolade.. Will want to knw you guys. Ave met with Agatha and walearoy in TS. So let's make it this Monday

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
berniceu: Happy new year,it is with great pleasure to announce to u all that UBA is now among d first 5 highest paying banks
In the spirit of PROJECT ALPHA...I grit u sir
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
olulove:
In the spirit of PROJECT ALPHA...I grit u sir
i greet u also.welcome to project alpha
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2013
@ priscolade, am still expecting it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
kunleee: @ priscolade, am still expecting it
Check your e-mail addy, I've sent it since yesterday...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by better2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
My test is on Tue 15th jan, guyz what kinda questions shld I be expecting + I'm studying gmat 08/10, hope it will help...u can mail me the details questions @ beef4anyone@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
All d best to u all that have test on tuesday d 15th.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hadasha: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
nwaribe: @hadasha, pls when did u submit ur cv? I'm still waiting to get a text message.

Someone helped me..its been long I gave him...@house pls I need to know if they wud accept affidavit in place of birth certificate
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jyde22(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hello guys, I have been invited for the test on the 21st of this month as well. ......pls for the experienced house members that took the test recently , kindly clarify if the Test has changed from Paper based to Computer based test and if it still contains current affairs........There seem to be a lot of changes from the test format given at the begining of the thread. A brief analysis wld be appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hadasha: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
berniceu: All d best to u all that have test on tuesday d 15th.

Thanks alot..I pray I make it cos am not too gud with maths
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Jyde22: Hello guys, I have been invited for the test on the 21st of this month as well. ......pls for the experienced house members that took the test recently , kindly clarify if the Test has changed from Paper based to Computer based test and if it still contains current affairs........There seem to be a lot of changes from the test format given at the begining of the thread. A brief analysis wld be appreciated.

Its computer based test,,1hr for 50 questions,,no current affairs..lots of quantitative,,some comprehensions,,u have to be extremely fast,,no calculator allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
PriscOlade:
Check your e-mail addy, I've sent it since yesterday...
ve seen it in my spam box.Thnks so much.am grateful.all d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bullstriker: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
@junchy
Pls let me pay for the transportation.at least,it will b cheaper than coming frm outside lagos to submit.

@TplenT,I sent u a mail.pls since u wil b going tomorrow,help me submit,reply my mail so that I wil forward mine to u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
kunleee: ve seen it in my spam box.Thnks so much.am grateful.all d best
You're welcome...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by babake244: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls where is the venue for the apptitude test. I received a text from UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi frnds, I got an invite 4 a test 2mao 15th @ UBA regional office. No 5 lebanon st, Dugbe @ 11am. Can sum1 give me a description on hw 2 get der? My take off point is lag. Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
frm oshodi take ui bus, alight at sango, take dugbe bus last bustop, ask around
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Walearoy, tnx bro. God bless u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chuksbook: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please is the test also holding in Lagos? will like to use the opportunity to submit my cv.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
To all those writing the test tomorrow, I wish you all d best, we will be successful this year, we'll get our dream jobs by God's grace. Pls drop details after the test o......... All the best.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2013
polipompom: Hi frnds, I got an invite 4 a test 2mao 15th @ UBA regional office. No 5 lebanon st, Dugbe @ 11am. Can sum1 give me a description on hw 2 get der? My take off point is lag. Tnx

Polipompom,na wa 4 u and ur friend olakunle ooo..afta i gave him tips on how to drop u guys cv not even a thank U from u guys,,anyways all d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
doyexy:

Its computer based test,,1hr for 50 questions,,no current affairs..lots of quantitative,,some comprehensions,,u have to be extremely fast,,no calculator allowed
Thanks for the info, just finish the test n was successful @ibadan regional office. Pls how many stage is the whole recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Zeusosha,congrats,d next stage is d interview stage.all d best dear.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunle21: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ doyexy....I sent u a PM
Pls reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jyde22: Hello guys, I have been invited for the test on the 21st of this month as well. ......pls for the experienced house members that took the test recently , kindly clarify if the Test has changed from Paper based to Computer based test and if it still contains current affairs........There seem to be a lot of changes from the test format given at the begining of the thread. A brief analysis wld be appreciated.
Pls can u tell me D̶̲̥̅̊ month u submitted your CV.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
better2: My test is on Tue 15th jan, guyz what kinda questions shld I be expecting + I'm studying gmat 08/10, hope it will help...u can mail me the details questions @ beef4anyone@yahoo.com
@Wale,pls which month did u submit ur CV?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.