Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980442 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweedieolamide: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
@tundephish,confused tho buh pls go@c if its d second interview.best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2016
aptitude test was Successful. those from Enugu who wrote on the 19 Feb should indicate. its seems those from other regions don't get much attention in this process.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tundephish(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2016
pweedieolamide:
@tundephish,confused tho buh pls go@c if its d second interview.best of luck
Its alright ma'am, thanks for your kind response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by JcDm: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls house. Does any one know the salary package of UBA BANK. Is there any oda allowances aside the basic salary eg house, drawer, inconviinieces allowance. Am jst invited 4 the training school. Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
JcDm:
Pls house. Does any one know the salary package of UBA BANK. Is there any oda allowances aside the basic salary eg house, drawer, inconviinieces allowance. Am jst invited 4 the training school. Tnx

If it's for GCS, there are no specified allowances. But after the conversion, surely, allowances will follow.

Two quick questions
When did you receive the invite?
Is yours starting 22nd or 29th?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

If it's for GCS, there are no specified allowances. But after the conversion, surely, allowances will follow.

Two quick questions
When did you receive the invite?
Is yours starting 22nd or 29th?

Bros hafa, since the first interview any show?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vickgrad: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

Bros hafa, since the first interview any show?

I get the next level text grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaka22(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

When?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by eddiemei(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello NLDERS, I had a call from UBA asking about my availability for the training school starting on the 22 and after confirmation,no message for invite. Plz what do u guyz suggest I do or is there somebody facing such challenge as me?
Ur opinion counts....tnx
N:B Am nt in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sanyalai: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
eddiemei:
Hello NLDERS, I had a call from UBA asking about my availability for the training school starting on the 22 and after confirmation,no message for invite. Plz what do u guyz suggest I do or is there somebody facing such challenge as me?
Ur opinion counts....tnx
N:B Am nt in Lagos

i got a text prior to the confirmation call for 22 on fri. maybe you should call the number back explaining it to your contact.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by eddiemei(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
sanyalai:

i got a text prior to the confirmation call for 22 on fri. maybe you should call the number back explaining it to your contact.

Tnx for ur prompt response. I called the number and was told nt to travel if i don't receive any message.
@ tymz, network can play a fast one on somebody. That's my fear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
kaka22:

When?

Lol

Yet to hear from them bro. Was trying to get back at that guy.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

grin grin

I suspect you're that 'Oracious' guy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

I suspect you're that 'Oracious' guy.

Who be Oracious? Abeg oh! No go misidentify me.
grin grin

Am as shy and quiet as a mice, I can bet that I may have sat besides you and you would not even know.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

Who be Oracious? Abeg oh! No go misidentify me.
grin grin

Am as shy and quiet as a mice, I can bet that I may have sat besides you and you would not even know.

Then you didn't sit beside me, because I interacted with those around me and we were joking all through.

Let's just keep ourselves informed, since you've decided to be serious grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

Then you didn't sit beside me, because I interacted with those around me and we were joking all through.

Let's just keep ourselves informed, since you've decided to be serious grin

Wait a minute! Are you that slim tall guy that sat on the table on interview day? Or that guy with an undersized sized suit (number 14) doing a mock interview in the hall.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

Wait a minute! Are you that slim tall guy that sat on the table on interview day? Or that guy with an undersized sized suit (number 14) doing a mock interview in the hall.

Neither. I was 22, the table guy was 24.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

Neither. I was 22, the table guy was 24.

I think I know you, the guy talking about Nairaland, who told that fair girl the name of IMF's president, and also world banks president??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

I think I know you, the guy talking about Nairaland, who told that fair girl the name of IMF's president, and also world banks president??

Loool, Nah. I was surrounded by guys.

Stop trying, we are derailing the thread. Like I said, let's keep ourselves informed. smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ella15: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2016
eddiemei:

Tnx for ur prompt response. I called the number and was told nt to travel if i don't receive any message.
Eddy...I'm in the same shoes as you are. I called Peace on Friday afternoon and he told me not to travel if i dint get the text but got the call. Some of the others still plan to travel from Benin down to Lagos for Monday's training even tho they didn't get the text. Pls inbox me your number, let me give you a call and know whatsup.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by JcDm: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2016
@deveydson. My invite was on wednesday n am starting on 22. Any idea of d allowances after confermation?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2016
JcDm:
@deveydson. My invite was on wednesday n am starting on 22. Any idea of d allowances after confermation?

Alright, thanks for the response. I don't have that info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sanyalai: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
eddiemei:

That's true. However, have you gone through with medicals? If you have , perphaps be patience.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ashiwajew: 4:37am On Feb 22, 2016
I remember passing the test in August and doing 2 interviews the following day. Never heard from them till date. Thank God i moved on even while i felt bad that i lost out on their working conditions (like being converted after 1 or 2 years and 80k wey belike big money for my eye). I never knew better offer was awaiting me the following month of which the training school pay equals what UBA pays as salary (nawa ooo). I now work as a full staff with very juicy pay. All thanks to God. I want you all to put your trust in God in everything you do. If UBA had called me for training school, i would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PrinceRhaeger: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
ashiwajew:
I remember passing the test in August and doing 2 interviews the following day. Never heard from them till date. Thank God i moved on even while i felt bad that i lost out on their working conditions (like being converted after 1 or 2 years and 80k wey belike big money for my eye). I never knew better offer was awaiting me the following month of which the training school pay equals what UBA pays as salary (nawa ooo). I now work as a full staff with very juicy pay. All thanks to God. I want you all to put your trust in God in everything you do. If UBA had called me for training school, i would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far.
Wow!! thats so nice. Congrates mhen. Please, what's the name of the company or bank? make I begin dey target their next recruitment opportunity.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by slydog(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Pls any 2-2-16 invitee in pH called for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by xtaa: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Morning Nairalanders, pls has anyone gotten any invite for any interview with the ED?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetyvee(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
xtaa:
Morning Nairalanders, pls has anyone gotten any invite for any interview with the ED?
pls when did u do ur first interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by xtaa: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Did my first interview on the 10th of Feb 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
xtaa:
Did my first interview on the 10th of Feb 2016

So you've gotten invite for the 2nd interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.