Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981082 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
demmyface:

In my own venue our names were on the list, so I can't really say if u can bt u can try
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 3:34am On Mar 03, 2016
JcDm:
@pinkcardy. Am jesse. U? Wats ur contact

My name is Cynthia
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Hello GCS Guys
A decent room self (Room+Kitchen+Toilet) accommodation located in Ijora (N50/N100 ride to UBA,Marina) is up for grabs to those already posted to Head office or BO's in the Island/Apapa/Ijora/Marina environs. For further inquiries.Call me on this number - 08022552057, let's talk if interested Price Range N140k(2 persons) -N280k(1 person) for 2 years, Tenancy Agreement included
First come first serve please!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
BareDare:
Hello GCS Guys
A decent room self (Room+Kitchen+Toilet) accommodation located in Ijora (N50/N100 ride to UBA,Marina) is up for grabs to those already posted to Head office or BO's in the Island/Apapa/Ijora/Marina environs. For further inquiries.Call me on this number - 08022552057, let's talk if interested Price Range N140k(2 persons) -N280k(1 person) for 2 years, Tenancy Agreement included
First come first serve please!

I smell scam!!

Accomodation around Marina is not that cheap, the least you'll find is N650k and above.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
paulGrundy:

I smell scam!!

Accomodation around Marina is not that cheap, the least you'll find is N650k and above.

Lol. See as you dey para

Anything yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
paulGrundy:

I smell scam!!

Please.....located in Ijora not Marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dahveydson:

Lol. See as you dey para

Anything yet?

Nothing yet oh.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
paulGrundy:

Nothing yet oh.

I guess the training going on has a lot to do with the delay.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dahveydson:

I guess the training going on has a lot to do with the delay.

Maybe I don't know but people are still doing test and interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
paulGrundy:

Maybe I don't know but people are still doing test and interview.

Yes, but no ED invite for any group yet. Unless you have an info that goes contrary to mine.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dahveydson:

Yes, but no ED invite for any group yet. Unless you have an info that goes contrary to mine.

What's ED?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
paulGrundy:

What's ED?

Executive director undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Egohunter: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Please is there anyone in the house, who has an aptitude test with uba next week?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by valerieijeoma(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Good morning house. Pls has anyone gone for the pre-test? If yes, what and what were asked? What shud one expect? I got a text to come for mine at enugu dis by 1pm today. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by collz007(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
brightl06:

Hey Collz hope your interview today in PH was successful
what questions where you asked and
where there other Enugu invitee who wrote on the 19 Feb?

Bruh...ermmm...I wouldn't know if it was successful or not o...as it wasnt like the CBT that tells you your result immediately... But my guess is unsuccessful!... However, its no biggie as I had already resolved I wasn't gonna take the job immediately I confirmed the two years contract kini and marketing role stuff...Anyways, my interview was pretty short..:'Just tell me about yourself"...ermm...if u keep beards, you should prolly take them off cz well, she had issues with my small side-burns when I don dey train for years. Also, she expects you to talk like a robot.. No pauses...no "ermms" or second guessing your thoughts...jes blab away...don't worry sha, you'll be fine. grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Executive director undecided
Is d the ED interview the second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Viscy:

Is d the ED interview the second interview?

Your question is confusing though.

It appears it's the last interview after the panel interview.

You got any news?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Your question is confusing though.
It appears it's the last interview after the panel interview.
You got any news?
Yep, got an invitation for a 2nd interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Viscy:

Yep, got an invitation for a 2nd interview.

Have you done the panel interview and will you be coming to lagos for the 2nd interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Have you done the panel interview and will you be coming to lagos for the 2nd interview?

I did the panel interview of cos . Now bouncing for the next stage, though in Abuja!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

How about you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Viscy:

I did the panel interview of cos . Now bouncing for the next stage, though in Abuja!

Alright. Chilling for 2nd interview invite in lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaka22(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

How far... I don take my mind off this UBA recruitment. if they like, make dem send the invite for 2nd interview now or next month. One thing is sure, they will call us when they are ready.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Is the 2nd interview the final one?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
kaka22:

How far... I don take my mind off this UBA recruitment. if they like, make dem send the invite for 2nd interview now or next month. One thing is sure, they will call us when they are ready.

Bro, doing good. Sure they will, I think they want to conclude the current training school in session, before any further invite.

Anyway, as long as one hasn't gotten a regret mail, invite will surely come. Remember that last guy? He said he got a regret mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Viscy:

Is the 2nd interview the final one?

If it's the ED interview, then it's the final one. Since you've done the panel interview, then it's ED interview you're being invited for which is the final one before medicals and all.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaka22(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Bro, doing good. Sure they will, I think they want to conclude the current training school in session, before any further invite.

Anyway, as long as one hasn't gotten a regret mail, invite will surely come. Remember that last guy? He said he got a regret mail.
That's right. We can safely assume that we are successful since we haven't received regret mail. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Viscy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

If it's the ED interview, then it's the final one. Since you've done the panel interview, then it's ED interview you're being invited for which is the final one before medicals and all.

What are the likely questions to be expected?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Viscy:

What are the likely questions to be expected?

You'll have to go through this thread for that as I haven't done mine.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Either a regret mail or otherwise,am not sure they have sent any msg to anybody in our team that day except you know someone who got it.
Anyways ,plz look out for other career opportunities.no room for time wasters.cheers!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
collz007:

Bruh...ermmm...I wouldn't know if it was successful or not o...as it wasnt like the CBT that tells you your result immediately... But my guess is unsuccessful!... However, its no biggie as I had already resolved I wasn't gonna take the job immediately I confirmed the two years contract kini and marketing role stuff...Anyways, my interview was pretty short..:'Just tell me about yourself"...ermm...if u keep beards, you should prolly take them off cz well, she had issues with my small side-burns when I don dey train for years. Also, she expects you to talk like a robot.. No pauses...no "ermms" or second guessing your thoughts...jes blab away...don't worry sha, you'll be fine. grin
Alright bro, good to know anyways. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please friends , just got an invite today for a pre test chart tomorrow by 9 am @UBA Enugu,Please what are the likely questions to expect . Please reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.