Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981141 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sinaj(f): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Alarib:

bros....please....could you tell me the format for the UBA Test?
wah apnd to ya phone

Or did u trek to Abj ni
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Expecting text msg today for ED #abuja.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
i just got an invitation for the 1st interview with UBA in Enugu tomorrow. pls who knows the likely questions to expect? no time to say no time. collz007 come ooo

CHAI! and same tomorrow is my convocation. diaris God sha
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bronx07: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Gentleface5:
i just got an invitation for the 1st interview with UBA in Enugu tomorrow. pls who knows the likely questions to expect? no time to say no time

via text? when did you write? and were
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2016
bronx07:
via text? when did you write? and were
yes.
15th February, 2016
10 station road
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bronx07: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
gentleface5, I did CBT on Monday in owerri and passed I don't know when to expect the invite to the second stage ... So paranoid now because I stay in Lagos and want to be in owerri for now it's easy to get to Enugu and pH from here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bronx07: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Gentleface5:

yes.

15th February, 2016

10 station road
I did CBT on Monday 10th March in owerri and passed I don't know when to expect the invite to the second stage ... So paranoid now because I stay in Lagos and want to be in owerri for now it's easy to get to Enugu and pH from here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by collz007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gentleface5:
i just got an invitation for the 1st interview with UBA in Enugu tomorrow. pls who knows the likely questions to expect? no time to say no time. collz007 come ooo

Ouch!..I hope the interview went well?...I'm just seeing your post now...sorry I couldn't reply earlier than now...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gentleface5:

I was there too, waiting for their response @Gentleface. any idea of how soon they gonna call us back?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
collz007:

Ouch!..I hope the interview went well?...I'm just seeing your post now...sorry I couldn't reply earlier than now...
no problem sir. it did went well, the ED interviewed us. the previous comments here was of great help.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
brightl06:

I was there too, waiting for their response @Gentleface. any idea of how soon they gonna call us back?
wow! am glad to hv a mate here. no idea sir, lets just keep calm and watch.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2016
bronx07:
gentleface5, I did CBT on Monday in owerri and passed I don't know when to expect the invite to the second stage ... So paranoid now because I stay in Lagos and want to be in owerri for now it's easy to get to Enugu and pH from here
yea its true bt u may not know when u will be called. it varies.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Gentleface5:

yea its true bt u may not know when u will be called. it varies.

Convocation??

Unizik??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Kookny:

Convocation??
Unizik??
yes boss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Gentleface5:

yes boss

I couldn't attend either. Far away in Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olashubomi01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
hello house... just got invited for an Aptitude test at UBA House 57 Marina, Lagos on Tuesday 22 March 2016 by 10am... please who got this too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chinwezita: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
I got the apptitude test invite this evening
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2016
henrinity:
Good evening to everyone here.
I Acknowledge You all;

Those who are still in the recruitment process, aptitude test invitation,First(HR) /second(HCM) /third(ED) interview i wish you all the best in all your endeavors and possibly all what you need to know to the aforementioned is all engulfed in this thread, thanks to the founder anyways.

Those intending to seek a career with UBA, hoping to apply for the job, Submission of CV, waiting for aptitude test invite, I wish you all God's speed and all possible means will be available to you.

Those who have passed through the recruitment processes and are currently in Training school (though an advanced recruitment stage ) of which i fall under this category i also greet you all... We all acknowledge the fact that inspite getting to this stage, we are aware of the fact that the race is not yet over until it's over which was made known to us earlier before now by our Predecessors (Oga's and Madam's at the top?)... Having passed through this few days of rigorous training and "stress"
Which some of us might see it as, I pray that we all will make it, I can't imagine anyone of us not carried along... Tufuikwa!

Now to our Oga's at the top, those done with all the stages and are currently dispensing thier duties at respective branches, Oga Mannylex and Co's i say thank you, you have been wonderful... Please and Please though you stated all what we needed to succeed in the training school of which i know most of us here took into consideration and currently practicing it, of which i believe will help us scale through.
THE MATERIAL IS BULKY... Mbok(please) , ANY SECRET you will like to SHARE with us here on how you succeded apart from the normal ethics of studying eveyrday, taking and reading notes, avoiding distractions and remaining Focus...
THANK YOU
Cc: Mannylex
: All those in the system already
It was a hit... Thank You Lord.

6 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifedayoadenike: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Pls i got a message to av a chat with d ED today, pls did any1 get same and for those that have done wat does it look like, pls share
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayotwice(f): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry 2 ask o... But when did u pple apply? And how do i apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
henrinity:
It was a hit... Thank You Lord.
Congratulations I celebrate with you bro, i wish you well. for me, its stage 2 loading. I hope I can count on you when my time comes.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 2:01am On Mar 22, 2016
brightl06:

Congratulations I celebrate with you bro, i wish you well. for me, its stage 2 loading. I hope I can count on you when my time comes.
sure, just send me a Pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0955eb027(m): 4:45am On Mar 22, 2016
olashubomi01:
hello house... just got invited for an Aptitude test at UBA House 57 Marina, Lagos on Tuesday 22 March 2016 by 10am... please who got this too?
bro, hw n wen did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by xtaa: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gud evening everyone, pls is dere anyone dat got invite for the ED interview at marina, to be held today.? and was later rescheduled
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtaa:
Gud evening everyone, pls is dere anyone dat got invite for the ED interview at marina, to be held today.? and was later rescheduled

Kpele, yesterday she was furious @ how the 3 of our guys were unreachable (phones switched off).

@dahveydson, have u received any call for medicals yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
paulGrundy:

Kpele, yesterday she was furious @ how the 3 of our guys were unreachable (phones switched off).

@dahveydson, have u received any call for medicals yet?

No. You?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtaa:

I was scheduled for today but was called yesterday to come for the ED interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dahveydson:

No. You?

No
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtaa:

Pls what was d date of ur first interview before you got this ED invite.Cos am also expecting their msg but have nt gotten any further invite.want to know if we are in the same batch.tired of dis suspense
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by xtaa: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
My first interview was on the 8th of Feb........

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by xtaa: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pls Wat questions were u asked during the ED interview? Was supposed to have my ED interview today by 2.15pm bt was later rescheduled and the date wasn't stated

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtaa:
Pls Wat questions were u asked during the ED interview? Was supposed to have my ED interview today by 2.15pm bt was later rescheduled and the date wasn't stated

You will be asked questions based on your CV, just make sure you familarize your self with the contents of your CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.