Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (986701 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2013
@ Bernice; how sure ar u tbat the next batch will be by June/july?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..
Can I gate crash P&G test??
Pls guys kindly anser me. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Helikay(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Please for those that have gone through the test stage, is the use of CALCULATOR allowed? Please reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by slimtee: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2013
doyexy: Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..
Can I gate crash P&G test??
Pls guys kindly anser me. Thanks

Gatecrashing at P&G is not a new thing. u can gatecrash. Is it the ibadan or lagos branch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by triola: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2013
Pls ยก want to know if UBA has started sending text invite for aptitude test for those that submitted there CV this February. I submitted my last week Thursday 07 Feb. Your responses will be highly helpful.
Best Regards.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2013
slimtee:

Gatecrashing at P&G is not a new thing. u can gatecrash. Is it the ibadan or lagos branch?

Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by winmat(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2013
@sneak3 I can't find u on my contact again, pls send me ur pin. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
winmat: @sneak3 I can't find u on my contact again, pls send me ur pin. Thanks.
sneak baba, i go tel chalotte sey u dey use uba toast
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
@winnie soweeee dear I lost all my contacts... Can re add me 30b3f7a2..

@walearoy waddup how d training dey go?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funepepa: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
can ask a question?i did my ten/st n interview on
28 n 29 january 2013 and i v nt heard anytin 4m UBA ooooooo up till now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funepepa: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
please i nid an answr.those dat was called for test n interview on 28 n 29 of january 2013.wen ll they b cal 2 cum 4 their medical wateva.plzzzzz i wnt 2 kno
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Helikay(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
@funepepa, please are you allowed to use CALCULATOR during the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2013
@funepapa, u mean u wrote the test on 28 and did the interview the following day? shocked shocked na Graduate trainee? Wch juju u use abeg grin? I hope I'm called for interview soonest oooo. So help me God
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Helikay(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2013
@kourt, plz are you allowed to use calculator during the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2013
@helikay, the use of calculator is not allowed, but don't fidget, they are simple questions.... Just go through the format discussed on this thread and u'll be fine. Please pray and study hard. We r gettin ds job soonest by His grace
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2013
Please,after being successful in uba test.wat do they collect 4rm u and is there written confirmation 4 being successful. I wrote d test and pass on feb 12.pls,response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please,after being successful in uba test.wat do they collect 4rm u and is there written confirmation 4 being successful. I wrote d test and pass on feb 12.pls,response.dis is 4 ibd applicant pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=honeywealth]Please,after being successful in uba test.wat do they collect 4rm u and is there written confirmation 4 being successful. I wrote d test and pass on feb 12.pls,response.dis is 4 ibd applicant pls

Nothing and itz jst on screen confirmation dt u passed and that they wld get back to u shortly...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wu got an invite to have a chat with RBH akure...and peeps that av passed tru the stage, how did it go?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thks @yhemmal.so,we keep waiting right
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=honeywealth]Thks @yhemmal.so,we keep waiting right

Yep...very soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yhemmai: Wu got an invite to have a chat with RBH akure...and peeps that av passed tru the stage, how did it go?

Is dis ur second stage of interview? At d same akure?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=doyexy]

Is dis ur second stage of interview? At d same akure?

Yep, and I fink meeting the RBH shd be the last stage...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ Yhemmai, r u one of dose d@ went 4 d interview in Akure in January? I gues u also wrote ur test in Ib in same january ryt?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
To those dat need b sure if d next TS will b june,d ans is YES.
UBA has decided to have 2 sets on Trainees every year reason been dat for jan set,u shld av finished TS by july and b confirmed by dec as a staff and july set shld b av finished TS and b confimed june,another reason been dat so u will partake in d appraiser period which is always july and dec.i hope dis helps.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
berniceu: To those dat need b sure if d next TS will b june,d ans is YES.
UBA has decided to have 2 sets on Trainees every year reason been dat for jan set,u shld av finished TS by july and b confirmed by dec as a staff and july set shld b av finished TS and b confimed june,another reason been dat so u will partake in d appraiser period which is always july and dec.i hope dis helps.
please,4 dos dat just wrote test and pass in the month of february.wat will b d nxt stage till training school.hope dos stages ar easier? And how long can one wait for? Please,I need ur response.thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Efissydamsel: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Pls can I stil submit my CV?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Efissydamsel: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2013
Pls can I stil submit my CV? Please I need your reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Efissydamsel: Pls can I stil submit my CV? Please I need your reply
sure.u can submit in dugbe if u ar in ibd or head office in lagos.all d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Guys,it seems uba recruitment takes time.hw long can one wait after being successful in d test and wats d proceeding stages we hv b4 getting 2 training school.someone shld answer wth valid response pls.thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Anybody for tomorrow's long postponned test? Hope it hasn't been postponed again. Anybody?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.