Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (985681 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=berniceu]To those dat need b sure if d next TS will b june,d ans is YES.
UBA has decided to have 2 sets on Trainees every year reason been dat for jan set,u shld av finished TS by july and b confirmed by dec as a staff and july set shld b av finished TS and b confimed june,another reason been dat so u will partake in d appraiser period which is always july and dec.i hope dis helps.[/quote.
PLS WHAT'S THE INTERVIEW WITH RBH LIKE. Pls respond fast. I have interview tomorrow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Helikay(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
@kourt, tanks 4 getting back to me. God bless u, God bless me, God bless all this forum members and God bless Nig.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=cutelayo][/quote]

@cutelayo.. Thanks for dis info. Sory i dont hav an answer 2 ur question because i'm yet to go for interview. I wrote my test on feb 1st this month & passed but they haven't called me yet. When did u write ur test(Graduate trainee)? Pls reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
They are no longer accepting cvs,but if someone in hr can help u.its better
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
I cant say wat u will be expecting in d RBHs interview.u xan ask pple dat have done interviews with RBHs,but all i will just say is u need to b confident in urself,and God will surely c u tru.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
kcpumpin: Anybody for tomorrow's long postponned test? Hope it hasn't been postponed again. Anybody?
wish u all d best.wats d venue?ibd or lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2013
honeywealth: wish u all d best.wats d venue?ibd or lagos
Its @ Head Office Marina, lagos and tnx..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2013
@ bernice; the interview with the RBH from experience is not really an interview it was more like a chat - a one on one chat in a relaxxed atmosphere, he/she can ask anything ranging from your family to ur education and even ur personal life... just make sure u'll be sincere ... I wish u and all that are for interview with RBH the best...

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2013
kayceekleans: @ bernice; the interview with the RBH from experience is not really an interview it was more like a chat - a one on one chat in a relaxxed atmosphere, he/she can ask anything ranging from your family to ur education and even ur personal life... just make sure u'll be sincere ... I wish u and all that are for interview with RBH the best...
@kayceekleans, thanks dear. In the text sent to me, it was call a chat and not interview. I just pray for God's favor.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Alberta12(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls are they still accepting CV at marina this week ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunmibola1: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
@house; can i gatecrash uba's test? sbmtd my CV 4a while nw nd avnt gotn an invite...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
'sunmibola:
@house; can i gatecrash uba's test? sbmtd my CV 4a while nw nd avnt gotn an invite...

U cant gatecrash. D highest dey can do for you is to accept your cv and promise to schedule u for a test anytime soon. Don't worry, just go & keep trying. God will still help you out
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Alberta_12: Pls are they still accepting CV at marina this week ?

Last tym i checked (lastweek). Yeah! U musnt b more than 28yrs old, have at least a 2:2, with Waec etc... U guys shld hurry & submit ur cv's oh. UBA is one of the banks dat conduct easy CBT. Its an opportunity for u to grab fast. God will help u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kutklose: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mrstanley1: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls is this exam based on the just concluded collection of CVs. Because I remember that I submitted my like late last month. Somebody please put me through.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just finished my test and it was highly successful.
In that spirit ild like to appreciate every1 that did and did not contribute to my success. May Good Lord bless U all and take U to your various heights.
(Interview mode activated) God still de na ni..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ecolime(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
kcpumpin: Just finished my test and it was highly successful.
In that spirit ild like to appreciate every1 that did and did not contribute to my success. May Good Lord bless U all and take U to your various heights.
(Interview mode activated) God still de na ni..
Congrats bro. Please, what is the nature of the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by menzworld: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
I've also been sent an invitation today to write d test @ 57, Marina by 1pm. Wat shuld I xpect? I knw d Gmat question changes but wat aspect shuld I concentrate on! Pls help! I've also been sent an invitation today to write d test @ 57, Marina by 1pm. Wat shuld I xpect? I knw d Gmat question changes but wat aspect shuld I concentrate on! Pls help!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just be patient and carefull enough to go through key pages of this thread, uld surely achieve valid knowledge and idea of what the test is all about and some sample que given by some kind NLanders.
However,in addition to that let me offer the much I remember.
Antonyms/synonyms : finite, legible, ostracize, engender, ultimate, meagre,
Numerical : read through the thread. Its basically simple decimal, fraction, average, 1 piechaert que, 1 circumference que.
Tips : don't let the time hit u by surprise, be the manager of your time by noting down when exactly uld finish (I.e 1 hour from start).This enables you to be more efficient and effective while attending to the questions. Then when u start, always remember that there are several cheap que, so don't waste valuable time on d hard 1s. Be done with the ones u can easily attempt first then uld have more tym to crack your brains on d less easier aspect. The truth is 60% passmark is too generous for a test as cheap as that. But a detailed preparation makes it cheaper and easier to scale through, so entertain no fears. For it has been destined that 'it is well with us all'. Goodluck in advance to all.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by menzworld: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ kcpumpin, did dey verify ur birth cert, ssce result etc b4 d test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
menzworld: @ kcpumpin, did dey verify ur birth cert, ssce result etc b4 d test?

sure they did and were quite strict about it too. U have to come with all documents required intact
I.e : WAEC/NECO cert with @ least 5 credits including Maths & Eng in one sitting; (ensure that there is no disparity btw the date of birth written in your original birth cert and that written in your WAEC cert); University Degree cert (statement of results emphatically not allowed), Date of Birth cert, NYSC discharge or exemption cert. ALL ORIGINAL COPIES. including a passport photograph.then you are good to go..
Today, 1 funny guy brought a purpoted award with the title 'best serving corper' with the very sound faith that he would be able to convince the examiners that it is an evidence of his service, he was highly dissapointed and sent packing. So its best you save yourself the stress and embarrasement of re-scheduling your test after uve come this far and try not to forget or ommit any of these requirements.
I wish u all the best. Oluwa is surely involved.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Cutelayo; how did the interview with the RBH go today? where u told when likely the next batch of trainees will start in training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
kayceekleans: @ Cutelayo; how did the interview with the RBH go today? where u told when likely the next batch of trainees will start in training school?
it was fine. We were not told o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
cutelayo:
it was fine. We were not told o
please,wats d stages after passing d test.hw many interview stages pls.I passed d test awaiting interview.pls I want 2 knw.thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ecolime(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
@KCPumpin: Thank you so much bro. God bless you!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
[; University Degree cert (statement of results emphatically not allowed), Date of Birth cert, NYSC discharge or exemption cert. ALL ORIGINAL COPIES. including a passport photograph.then you are good to go..
I really appreciate dis info u gave now, cos I wuld hv bin shoshood!!! Whew!... Now I hv to go bak to my uni n get my cert..*not happy* stress!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Cutelayo, congrats on d success of ur final chat. I gues u wrote ur test in Ib and was d ch@ equally done in Ib? Await ur reply. Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ecoline- I wish u and d rest success.
Swizy- I'm glad I helped u on that one. Its very important. Ordinarily a Statement of result should be valid for only 1 year. So d original cert is d ideal document.. Goodluck to all..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2013
kcpumpin: Ecoline- I wish u and d rest success.
Swizy- I'm glad I helped u on that one. Its very important. Ordinarily a Statement of result should be valid for only 1 year. So d original cert is d ideal document.. Goodluck to all..
wat if am not able to get it b4 d date of d test... Considering I hv original cert of evryoda tin, can they cut me som slack till d nxt stage of d interview??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2013
swizy: wat if am not able to get it b4 d date of d test... Considering I hv original cert of evryoda tin, can they cut me som slack till d nxt stage of d interview??
Cutting u some slack will mean compromising a policy that they have a likely zero-tolerance towards and if u are tolerated, several others may wish to be afforded similar tolerance, hence the idea of policy adherence becomes almost defeated.
My candid advise to U however, will be this; Depending on your test date, make swift arrangements for the cert, If you may have to travel to collect them during the test period, do so at the risk of a re-scheduled test which is most likely because it is possible to re-schedule especially if it has been confirmed that you have little issues with the requirements.So to not write the test on your scheduled day does not write it all off. Arrangement will be made for another test day but your delay mustnt be too long o as u know several candidates are also writing.
But if u are not going to travel within your test period, then go to the test centre, not only to try your luck but to make sure u have a contact (I.e UBA Examiner's number) to call immediately its retified.
U may meet this Mr John (if your centre is lagos). Very jovial and helpful. At the right time, intimate him your current challenge, he should help u out. And also I'm sure uld get a balance on how to really go about things from observations and enquiries made in your centre.or u may even get lucky and your st of result tolerated, who knows. Pray to God and take necessary steps
I hope this really helps..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2013
kcpumpin:
Cutting u some slack will mean compromising a policy that they have a likely zero-tolerance towards and if u are tolerated, several others may wish to be afforded similar tolerance, hence the idea of policy adherence becomes almost defeated.
My candid advise to U however, will be this; Depending on your test date, make swift arrangements for the cert, If you may have to travel to collect them during the test period, do so at the risk of a re-scheduled test which is most likely because it is possible to re-schedule especially if it has been confirmed that you have little issues with the requirements.So to not write the test on your scheduled day does not write it all off. Arrangement will be made for another test day but your delay mustnt be too long o as u know several candidates are also writing.
But if u are not going to travel within your test period, then go to the test centre, not only to try your luck but to make sure u have a contact (I.e UBA Examiner's number) to call immediately its retified.
U may meet this Mr John (if your centre is lagos). Very jovial and helpful. At the right time, intimate him your current challenge, he should help u out. And also I'm sure uld get a balance on how to really go about things from observations and enquiries made in your centre.or u may even get lucky and your st of result tolerated, who knows. Pray to God and take necessary steps
I hope this really helps..
they dnt ask 4 dos requirement 4rm me wen I went 4 test in ibd branch.though,I hv them on me on dat faithful day.my question is wen ar they likely 2 call us 4 interview after being successful in d test.I wrote d test and pass on feb 12,awaiting response 4rm them and hw many stages of interview do we hv after passing d test.some1 shld answer plssssssss.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2013
@Kcpumpin... Tnx a lot. But do u hv dis Mr Johns contact? Or can I call dia cc to enquire bout it. D test is in lag, 28/2. Am in ph now n my sch is in enugu. Things aint jst lookin so promising bout me bin able to get d cert b4 goin to lag... I pray God'll intervene. Am very hopeful bout dis test considerin how things hv bin goin since I submitted my cv online... God knws

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.