Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983631 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2013
honeywealth: they dnt ask 4 dos requirement 4rm me wen I went 4 test in ibd branch.though,I hv them on me on dat faithful day.my question is wen ar they likely 2 call us 4 interview after being successful in d test.I wrote d test and pass on feb 12,awaiting response 4rm them and hw many stages of interview do we hv after passing d test.some1 shld answer plssssssss.
Honetwealth- yeah I don't refute your claims on that but like u said your test was conducted in ib, I'm only telling wat happened during my test day yesterday 19/2/13 in lagos.I guess diff strokes for different regional examiners. Some can relax rules (as in I.B) while some remain rigid (as in Lag) .
But more importantly, swizy happens to have her own test day just in a week time at the same lagos Marina centre I had mine. So she'ld be doing herself so much good yielding to the advise of peeps that did theirs in Lag and not I.B.
And let it also be known honeywealth that recently UBA collected CVs en masse from the external public, hence the competition and intolerance is now a bit tougher than how it was when u wrote yours last week courtesy of an insider's help (I'm sure then u may not even have been screened properly since u guys were few then). So I guess its a lagos think though.
As for the interview date, 1 cannot say but I was curious enough to ask 1 of the test supervisors yesterday and he speculated April to be the likely month we'ld be called for Interviews I'm not relying on that info though. I find it more of a guesswork than a reliable info. However, I remain ready and open to any date given. Patience is a virtue.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2013
swizy: @Kcpumpin... Tnx a lot. But do u hv dis Mr Johns contact? Or can I call dia cc to enquire bout it. D test is in lag, 28/2. Am in ph now n my sch is in enugu. Things aint jst lookin so promising bout me bin able to get d cert b4 goin to lag... I pray God'll intervene. Am very hopeful bout dis test considerin how things hv bin goin since I submitted my cv online... God knws
Mr John gave this number out to candidates. U may call and make your enquiries (012807232)
Goodluck and God bless U as you make it to the top..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2013
kcpumpin:
Mr John gave this number out to candidates. U may call and make your enquiries (012807232)
Tnx a lot for d help so far. I appreciate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls i am using 2sittings waec results,i dont know if i will be allowed to write uba test,also i dont ve my original degree cert wit me presently.pls o dis is urgent
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mrstanley1: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please does any body know when benin center will be writing theirs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
polipompom: @ Cutelayo, congrats on d success of ur final chat. I gues u wrote ur test in Ib and was d ch@ equally done in Ib? Await ur reply. Tnx
. I had my test in ib, had my interview at Abeokuta and the chat in akure
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mrstanley1: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
mr stanley: Pls is this exam based on the just concluded collection of CVs. Because I remember that I submitted my like late last month. Somebody please put me through.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by geoalexis: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
@osunleke, u can use 2 sittings as long as u have the original certificates, and u can use a 'to whom' or letter of reference for ur degree cert if u don't have one
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shempam: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
plsss house, av been expecting reply for those dat knows much about uba abuja.i did my test in january but no invitation for interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by basit322(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
plz any1 with what i shd expect as ond holder i just received a mesag dat i av an intervw in uba
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please how can i get Gmat questions to practice?

Has anyone a uba invitation yet, if so when is the date? I want to gatecrash.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BCNETWORKS: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
NIMC GRADUATE JOB COMPUTER BASED SOLUTIONS,
SIMULATOR FOR NIMC GRADUATE CBT EXAMS.
PAPER PAST QUESTIONS, CBT SIMULATED VERSION AND PRACTICE CBT EXAMS IS NOW AVAILABLE. WHERE WE ARE: BC NETWORKS CBT CENTERS, ILORIN, UNILORIN E- CENTERS, UNILAG E- CENTERS. PRICE: 1500 FOR THE MANUAL, NIMC HANDBOOK, GRADUATE QUESTIONS. AND ORIENTATIONS. 08060346052, 08093339190.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunmibola1: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
@kcpumping; U seem 2b a great guy...a candle looses nothng by lightng anoda or many odas...#thumbs up!
cncerng d waec/neco cert, is it either or both?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
kcpumpin:
Honetwealth- yeah I don't refute your claims on that but like u said your test was conducted in ib, I'm only telling wat happened during my test day yesterday 19/2/13 in lagos.I guess diff strokes for different regional examiners. Some can relax rules (as in I.B) while some remain rigid (as in Lag) .
But more importantly, swizy happens to have her own test day just in a week time at the same lagos Marina centre I had mine. So she'ld be doing herself so much good yielding to the advise of peeps that did theirs in Lag and not I.B.
And let it also be known honeywealth that recently UBA collected CVs en masse from the external public, hence the competition and intolerance is now a bit tougher than how it was when u wrote yours last week courtesy of an insider's help (I'm sure then u may not even have been screened properly since u guys were few then). So I guess its a lagos think though.
As for the interview date, 1 cannot say but I was curious enough to ask 1 of the test supervisors yesterday and he speculated April to be the likely month we'ld be called for Interviews I'm not relying on that info though. I find it more of a guesswork than a reliable info. However, I remain ready and open to any date given. Patience is a virtue.
lol,dat was funny 'insider help'.it was just God.wish u d very best.and pls update me 4 interview details.pls anyone going 4 NIMC test dis wkend.any gists or news
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sharlzy: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2013
hello all,
plz i wrote my test since january 19 and passed in lagos marina and i havent been invited for interview sinc then, plz ppl am i the only one in that category? wat can i do about it? urgent responses wud b appreciated plzzzzzzz!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Zico0: Please how can i get Gmat questions to practice?

Has anyone a uba invitation yet, if so when is the date? I want to gatecrash.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sixteen08(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2013
@zico0 I don't tink u can gatecrash oooo

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by debbiedoyin: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2013
GTB is recruiting for 2013 entry level graduate trainee and its closing today.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward application / CV to: haruna.musa@gtbank.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2013
kcpumpin:
is d test done on a computer system? Do we have water and mirror questions? Help plzzzzzzzz!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Dere is
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
sixteen08: @zico0 I don't tink u can gatecrash oooo
help me, if yu have info on how i can get Gmat questions to practice.
And why do you think i cannot gatecrash?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Zico0:
help me, if yu have info on how i can get Gmat questions to practice.
And why do you think i cannot gatecrash?

Drop your email,I can send u some gmats templates..then u can't gate crash cos its cbt and they have id and password for d people they invited.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Beautymc(f): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls can somebody help me. I made 3rd class in school and I'll soon graduate for PGD, and I just got an I.v for test from UBA and the requirment is 2.2. Will they allow me to write the test? Because I stay in Abuja and the test is in Lagos. Pls I want to knw b4 traveling pls. Thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sixteen08(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
@zico0 doyexy has offered 2 help get bak 2 me in case u nid more
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Beautymc For most banks your degree result grade is usually very strict. I dont think you'd be allowed to write the test BUT if you indicated on the CV you sent to them that you had a 3rd class and they still invited you,then u can take the risk.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sixteen08(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
@beauty I agree with juchy's point of view
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bukkylois(f): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls can someone assist me. I am a batch B corps member. I applied for the uba job and I just received my invite. I will be passing out in june approximately 3months from now. Do you think I can go for the test without my nysc discharge certificate?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
bukkylois: Pls can someone assist me. I am a batch B corps member. I applied for the uba job and I just received my invite. I will be passing out in june approximately 3months from now. Do you think I can go for the test without my nysc discharge certificate?

Try ur luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by larylb: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
doyexy:

Drop your email,I can send u some gmats templates..then u can't gate crash cos its cbt and they have id and password for d people they invited.

Bro, I wil so much apreciate it if yu cud jst snd to lanryly2k@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bukkylois(f): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
doyexy:

Try ur luck
tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sixteen08(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
@bukkylois I tink u can go bt I don't knw dat 4 a fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.