Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983344 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chykmoni(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please can someone that stays close to Marina go and confirm what this message is all about.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
chykmoni:
Please can someone that stays close to Marina go and confirm what this message is all about.

I tried calling the number on the first invite mail, but it didn't go through.

And tomorrow is Saturday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sandieeee:

are you in lagos

Yeah, I am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chykmoni(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
calmnquiet:

Yeah, I am
I don't think they receive calls. I tried to call the numbers attached to the previous e-mail they sent to us but no one was picking.

It is very glaring that they are still interviewing some prospective applicants. So I don't understand the rationale behind the recent "Regret mail" that was sent to us.

The best option is to go to their headquarters in Marina to know what the message is all about.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I doubt o. I know like 3 people that did not get the mail. I was shocked when I got the mail. They spelt my full name and arranged it in the correct order. Omo this thing is not right na. After waiting for close to 2 months for the program only to receive regret mail. And the funny thing is that they are still recruiting.
Sandieeee:

I think all of us who were previously invited for banking school got the mail. might be an error.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:
I doubt o. I know like 3 people that did not get the mail. I was shocked when I got the mail. They spelt my full name and arranged it in the correct order. Omo this thing is not right na. After waiting for close to 2 months for the program only to receive regret mail. And the funny thing is that they are still recruiting.

Bro, I believe it's a mistake
It has to be.

Spoke to a UBA staff, and he said they'll sometimes send such mail to all applicants, then send another to those selected
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's my point. They did not send it to everyone. Some people that I know did not receive the mail and that is what's disturbing me. If it was a general mail then I will understand what they want to do but this one doesn't even look like error at all. I called one of the Academy staff (the one that gave me hope) and she said the mail is not from her department and she has no knowledge about it but I have this feeling that she is aware of it. I just thanked her for time and service like any other bank worker jare. I will prepare for the worst but still pray for the best
calmnquiet:

Bro, I believe it's a mistake
It has to be.

Spoke to a UBA staff, and he said they'll sometimes send such mail to all applicants, then send another to those selected
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:
That's my point. They did not send it to everyone. Some people that I know did not receive the mail and that is what's disturbing me. If it was a general mail then I will understand what they want to do but this one doesn't even look like error at all. I called one of the Academy staff (the one that gave me hope) and she said the mail is not from her department and she has no knowledge about it but I have this feeling that she is aware of it. I just thanked her for time and service like any other bank worker jare. I will prepare for the worst but still pray for the best

Bro, it's disturbing me also, but I have to be positive. My guy that works there said I shouldnt be worried, he himself got a mail like that before he was invited for training school.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
I still think this is an error no way they will invite us for banking school and send regret mail. what is regret mail for?? we didn't fail any test so it's not possible. I am in Enugu and the Two ppl I know that were invited got the mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please o... I have been thinking since I got the mail. Let them kindly use their head. I was like "How will you be sending regret mails to those that have done medicals when you are still recruiting?"
To get a job in Nigeria is getting tougher everyday
calmnquiet:

Bro, it's disturbing me also, but I have to be positive. My guy that works there said I shouldnt be worried, he himself got a mail like that before he was invited for training school.

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:
Please o... I have been thinking since I got the mail. Let them kindly use their head. I was like "How will you be sending regret mails to those that have done medicals when you are still recruiting?"

Lol

Last Last I'll march to Marina on Monday, e nor far.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:

Where did you do your interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lagos Island.. January 24th 2019
calmnquiet:

Where did you do your interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:
Lagos Island.. January 24th 2019

Ok
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg if you reach their office on Monday just help us confirm wetin dey happen abeg. The year is still fresh for me to swear for any organization.
calmnquiet:

Ok
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
petrusson:
Abeg if you reach their office on Monday just help us confirm wetin dey happen abeg. The year is still fresh for me to swear for any organization.

Lol OK
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2019
I just spoke to our HR here in Enugu that mail isn't an error, they just can't continue with us . no reason for that. so if you were invited previously for banking school and got the regret mail please start applying elsewhere.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Did anyone get mail for banking school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by munalight(f): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Sandieeee:
I just spoke to our HR here in Enugu that mail isn't an error, they just can't continue with us . no reason for that. so if you were invited previously for banking school and got the regret mail please start applying elsewhere.

Did you apply with B.Sc?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
What has B.Sc. got to do with it?
munalight:

Did you apply with B.Sc?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2019
munalight:

Did you apply with B.Sc?
Bsc got nothing to do with this!! I applied with Bsc .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by munalight(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
lita22:
What has B.Sc. got to do with it?

I was told by the HR personnel in Abuja that they want to stop recruiting B.Sc graduates.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2019
lita22:
Did anyone get mail for banking school?

When?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
I'm just asking to know whether people who didn't get regret mail were invited
calmnquiet:

When?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2019
All of you in lagos should go and complain about this. it's not okay, they might change their mind.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
See ehn..... awon ITKs that requested for postponement have cost us this job opportunity. I knew this was gonna happen from the day I got that postponement mail.

Our 2nd interview was postponed but when they re-invited us, they didn't call everyone. It's UBA's modus operandi.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
lita22:
I'm just asking to know whether people who didn't get regret mail were invited

OK
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't understand these people. Why are they still calling people for aptitude test and interview if they cannot continue with the once they have for training school? This is madness o. We are running mad in this country o. Just imagine.
Sandieeee:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
petrusson:
I don't understand these people. Why are they still calling people for aptitude test and interview if they cannot continue with the once they have for training school? This is madness o. We are running mad in this country o. Just imagine.
I don't know oo. That is why those of you close to Marina should go and ask. I think the HR there is in a better position to e plain this. This isn't nice at all.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
munalight:

I was told by the HR personnel in Abuja that they want to stop recruiting B.Sc graduates.
Yea. Heard that too. Infact, it's like they have stop self
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
munalight:

Good morning, please must I go for the assessment with the printout of my invite? Is it really true that calculator won't be allowed?

Sorry for the late reply. You can show them the invite on your phone, you mustn't print it. And they weren't allowing calculators
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fremaxx:
Good question. The three are different. Internship is for undergraduate students without certificate or NYSC or for ND graduate looking for internship in finance line. Entry level is most time admin work/customer service line, it requires less qualification like HND or Bsc with 2:2 min. Graduate trainee is the lowest executive cadre requiring more technical and logical skillset, min requirement is BSC 2:1. As you can see the hierarchy, that's how they pay well. Employers pay graduate trainee more than entry level and entry level more then interns. Interns sometimes don't get paid as voluntary service. And there is another which is junior staff like cleaners, drivers requirement is just waec result. I hope this helps

Are you saying this from a UBA perspective?? Because if so, you're very wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.