Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984520 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
berniceu:

madam,pls if my number is still on ur fone,pls send me watsapp message,formatted my fone by mistake and lost all my files and contacts.thanks dearie.
I will dear... Mhen, UBA has completed changed ooo, batch 5 will be rounding up by 5th april and will become full staff by mid april... See ya @ our rendezvous...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
cutelayo: . I had my test in ib, had my interview at Abeokuta and the chat in akure
cutelayo, wats up have u heard from uba it seem they have startd callin lagos hopefuls 4 medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Berniceu, durin ur tym wer u posted to marketing? Or how many of u wer posted 2 operations?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by johnyakubu: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
hoomogh: Berniceu, durin ur tym wer u posted to marketing? Or how many of u wer posted 2 operations?
pls guys can one submit cv in Marina 2mr? God bless u for a prompt info. p
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2013
o boy eh, c as i jjc finish! Pls does any one knw if uba hse@ marina is still conducting aptitude test? Cos it seems lyk every one is unto intrview level... Anyone wit knowledge shld kindly respond
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by johnyakubu: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2013
jadepinkett: o boy eh, c as i jjc finish! Pls does any one knw if uba hse@ marina is still conducting aptitude test? Cos it seems lyk every one is unto intrview level... Anyone wit knowledge shld kindly respond
plS, are CV's still being accepted. Want to go there this morning. I actually gave my CV to someone to submit for me earlier and I met all the criteria (age, graduation class of degree and WAEC specification) for shortlisting, yet no invite. Not sure if the cv actually reached UBA's HR . Pls can someone be of help by givin info on weda cv's are still being accepted. God bless u. p
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Pls can someone give me mr okorie's number? Missed my medicals cos I'm not in lagos at the moment.... Need to speak with him. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AdaobiFelix: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2013
I heard UBA has started accepting CVs again after they stopped in february. Does anyone know about this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2013
A frnd sent his CV via courier n was cald for test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jyde22(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2013
kourt: Pls can someone give me mr okorie's number? Missed my medicals cos I'm not in lagos at the moment.... Need to speak with him. Thanks in anticipation

UBA HR Lagos phone number: 012807232
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hayaorbah: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2013
Pls house I want t know who else is having test wif UBA on 26 of dis month coos I got an invite n again pls I wld appreciate d Gmat template t be forward t me also my email topsy4real7000@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by boron10(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2013
hayaorbah: Pls house I want t know who else is having test wif UBA on 26 of dis month coos I got an invite n again pls I wld appreciate d Gmat template t be forward t me also my email topsy4real7000@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
You do not need a gmat to pass the test. Go through this thread, you will have good idea of what the test is like. Best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mikky05(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
gbengalite: Just want to confirm if any HND that submitted CV got an invite for Test and interview?

Respond pls.
Seems like you aint a regular on this thread, you for don know say HND holders nor dey contribute, we only gain experience on job test/interviews on this thread and move on.#am one as well so dont feel lonely in here# A̶̲̥̅ℓℓ the best with other financial institutions*HND holders#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
spiceechic: grin
Hey guyz....
Just received a text msg to come for medicals tomorrow....
Xup spicee, hw was ur medic, any info abt banking schl resumptn date.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
khalil zbr:
cutelayo, wats up have u heard from uba it seem they have startd callin lagos hopefuls 4 medicals
dear, thanks jare. I called and i was told our name has been forwarded to lagos, so hopefully this week or early next week, ib peeps shld be called. Let's just keep praying abt it. It will work out fine in Jesus name
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
hoomogh: Berniceu, durin ur tym wer u posted to marketing? Or how many of u wer posted 2 operations?

Noone was posted to operations amd about 70 was posted to marketing.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2013

Noone was posted to operations amd about 70 was posted to marketing,while 23 were retained in headoffice
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
john yakubu: plS, are CV's still being accepted. Want to go there this morning. I actually gave my CV to someone to submit for me earlier and I met all the criteria (age, graduation class of degree and WAEC specification) for shortlisting, yet no invite. Not sure if the cv actually reached UBA's HR . Pls can someone be of help by givin info on weda cv's are still being accepted. God bless u. p

CVs will be collected only if u know someone on d inside,but its been closed to the public
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
mikky05:
Seems like you aint a regular on this thread, you for don know say HND holders nor dey contribute, we only gain experience on job test/interviews on this thread and move on.#am one as well so dont feel lonely in here# A̶̲̥̅ℓℓ the best with other financial institutions*HND holders#

sorry to say,am very sure wen u submitted ur cv,u must have seen d criteria for cv acceptance in UBA,we dont accept cvs from HND holders,its either ND or Bsc.my advice is,dont waiting ur time expecting to hear from UBA cos dey wont call u,if u can update ur cv,leave d ND and remove HND,find someone to help u submit it.all d best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mssaidat: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
khalil zbr:
Xup spicee, hw was ur medic, any info abt banking schl resumptn date.

Hey spicee, wassap...wen did you do your test and interview...still waiting to be called oooo. any info about banking school resumption date?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello house, pls i just got a text that i will be having a chat with the RBH(Upper West Bank). Any hints on what to expect from him.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello guys, d mssg for d final interview don enta o! Am to chat with RBH, upper west bank at uba regional office, dugbe for tomorow..any likely questions dat RBH usually ask?? Will appreciate prompt response..I wish all of us d best..!!!

@zeusosha we supose meet 2mao o! Just signify doyexy mine is 12pm too. Same person at dugbe
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
mine is 12pm too

doyexy: Hello guys, d mssg for d final interview don enta o! Am to chat with RBH, upper west bank at uba regional office, dugbe for tomorow..any likely questions dat RBH usually ask?? Will appreciate prompt response..I wish all of us d best..!!!

@zeusosha we supose meet 2mao o! Just signify doyexy mine is 12pm too. Same person at dugbe
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Everyone in different stages with UBA... Since feb 19th, have not been called for interview here in lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
bayoola: Everyone in different stages with UBA... Since feb 19th, have not been called for interview here in lagos.

U will b kald don't wory,I did my test last year dec and did 1st interview last week sat..so take a chill pill o! And pray..all d best to us all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
doyexy:

U will b kald don't wory,I did my test last year dec and did 1st interview last week sat..so take a chill pill o! And pray..all d best to us all

Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
doyexy:

Thanks. *no more tension*. All the best doyexy. Can u plz share with me ur BB pin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
bayoola:

Thanks. *no more tension*. All the best doyexy. Can u plz share with me ur BB pin?

Send me a dm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ doyexy and zeus...wish u guyz success....itz jst a chat abt your self after RBH might av introduced himself...so hez gonna ask questions abt what uve said..nothing serious....and IB peeps waiting for medicals, itz coming very soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
@doyin here is the break down of my chat wit d rbh at dugbe on the 1st of february .i hope i'd b helpful.
1. where ar u frm
2. Why should i hire u 3. Your job function as cso(nysc) at finbank.

@ yhemmai, wen precisely shld we expect medicals invite and do you have any info on bankin schl. Heard its next mnt?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
khalil zbr: @doyin here is the break down of my chat wit d rbh at dugbe on the 1st of february .i hope i'd b helpful.
1. where ar u frm
2. Why should i hire u 3. Your job function as cso(nysc) at finbank.

@ yhemmai, wen precisely shld we expect medicals invite and do you have any info on bankin schl. Heard its next mnt?

Thanks alot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
doyexy: Hello guys, d mssg for d final interview don enta o! Am to chat with RBH, upper west bank at uba regional office, dugbe for tomorow..any likely questions dat RBH usually ask?? Will appreciate prompt response..I wish all of us d best..!!!

Where ar u from, what have you been doing since you finished NYSC, where does your parents live, how many siblings do u have and what do they do, why do you want to work with UBA... Congrats in advance dear, there is no need to worry urself... the interview with the RBH is a chat just like others have said... I wish u and all those that are for interview with RBH success...

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.