Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (986232 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
kayceekleans:

Where ar u from, what have you been doing since you finished NYSC, where does your parents live, how many siblings do u have and what do they do, why do you want to work with UBA... Congrats in advance dear, there is no need to worry urself... the interview with the RBH is a chat just like others have said... I wish u and all those that are for interview with RBH success...

Thanks a lot..bless!!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
khalil zbr: @doyin here is the break down of my chat wit d rbh at dugbe on the 1st of february .i hope i'd b helpful.
1. where ar u frm
2. Why should i hire u 3. Your job function as cso(nysc) at finbank.

@ yhemmai, wen precisely shld we expect medicals invite and do you have any info on bankin schl. Heard its next mnt?

I called Mr adeola, he said very soon and he wldnt say anyfin on TS, fink hez busy, though diff peeps av been saying diff fins abt it buh all the same, it will come.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
I got a text asking me to come for documentatation at dugbe, ibadan on or before 20th march. What does the documentation entail please
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
@berniceu pls wat departments are open for this vacancy cos i definitely do not want marketing... angry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2013
berniceu:

Noone was posted to operations amd about 70 was posted to marketing,while 23 were retained in headoffice
wot is mkting 4 a bank(uba) lyk? N wot criteria did uba used in posting 70 to mking n 23 to HO
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2013
@doyin,zeousha..etal wish u all d best in ur chat wit rbh
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2013
bimbcy: @doyin,zeousha..etal wish u all d best in ur chat wit rbh

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
bimbcy: @doyin,zeousha..etal wish u all d best in ur chat wit rbh

thanks....through with the RBH just 3min chat.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
zeusosha:

Guy I didn't meet u o! Am d lady dat wore a grey skirt suit,I was no 6 or 7 sha,,d lady on braids..

Well tru wit d RBH and it was fine thank God,,he just asked wat was in my cv ,wats ma values , av I eva been in an authority b4 and did I encouter any difficulties wen I was in an authority..next tin na can I work in adoekiti?? See question!! Lol,,all is well o! May God help us all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
zeusosha:

happy 4 u guys oooooo congrat@doyexy luv d spirit, God l guide u in making d ryt decisn.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
bimbcy: happy 4 u guys oooooo congrat@doyexy luv d spirit, God l guide u in making d ryt decisn.

Amen,thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
doyexy:

Guy I didn't meet u o! Am d lady dat wore a grey skirt suit,I was no 6 or 7 sha,,d lady on braids..

Well tru wit d RBH and it was fine thank God,,he just asked wat was in my cv ,wats ma values , av I eva been in an authority b4 and did I encouter any difficulties wen I was in an authority..next tin na can I work in adoekiti?? See question!! Lol,,all is well o! May God help us all
Sorry for that my bad. Are u the one with goggles sitting beside the slim lady?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
bimbcy: happy 4 u guys oooooo congrat@doyexy luv d spirit, God l guide u in making d ryt decisn.
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
zeusosha:
Sorry for that my bad. Are u the one with goggles sitting beside the slim lady?

Nope o! I sat at d front sit at d confrence room,,d last lady on day roll,,d lady who charged her blackberry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
doyexy:

Nope o! I sat at d front sit at d confrence room,,d last lady on day roll,,d lady who charged her blackberry
Okay!!!, I'm the guy that joined u at the rbh's office. The yoruba boi that resemble both igbo and hausa at the same time ......lolz.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by datrmon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Any info on when training will start for ppl that have done their medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
blackfm: I got a text asking me to come for documentatation at dugbe, ibadan on or before 20th march. What does the documentation entail please
got same message. Just go with ur credentials, 2 copies of cv's and 2 passport(red background). Guys has anyone being called for medicals in ib
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2013
zeusosha:
Okay!!!, I'm the guy that joined u at the rbh's office. The yoruba boi that resemble both igbo and hausa at the same time ......lolz.

Lol. Hehe!! See life! And I was still askin u if u b hausa man? Didn't even kw u b zeu,,okay sha,nice

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2013
doyexy:

Lol. Hehe!! See life! And I was still askin u if u b hausa man? Didn't even kw u b zeu,,okay sha,nice

God's structural architects gave me 3 ethnic looks......,lolz.
Nice meeting u 2 doyexy.

grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Ok thankx
cutelayo:
got same message. Just go with ur credentials, 2 copies of cv's and 2 passport(red background). Guys has anyone being called for medicals in ib
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2013
For documentation: go with all your certificates and results (original and photocopies) and any other relevant documents.

For TS resumption: it should be April or 1st week of May #speculating#... The present batches (4 & 5) will be inducted latest by 15th April 2013... Best wishes...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by datrmon(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
PriscOlade: For documentation: go with all your certificates and results (original and photocopies) and any other relevant documents.

For TS resumption: it should be April or 1st week of May #speculating#... The present batches (4 & 5) will be inducted latest by 15th April 2013... Best wishes...

Thanks, chai......
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=cutelayo]
got same message. Just go with ur credentials, 2 copies of cv's and 2 passport(red background). Guys has anyone being called for medicals in ib[/quote

None yet o..I jst finished my documentation and he said hez gathering everyfin and he wld send them all to lagos..dt we shd be expecting medicals verysoon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
hw far guys, shey dey don dey call for documentation for those who did their rbh interview on friday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
sch: hw far guys, shey dey don dey call for documentation for those who did their rbh interview on friday?

Av not been kald yet o!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
doyexy:

@yhemmai pls which questions were u asked in your interview at akure and how was the interview? Were they nice..plls kindly give me more info at doyexy@gmail.com

hello doyexy, nyc work u're doing on nl. On almost all ur posts regarding applications nd tests, u've been very helpful. I jst wnt to knw wat d passmark is for the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Odunski(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Good interaction here guys.But jst want to confirm if anyone is in my category.I submitted my CV at Dugbe in Feb but is yet to be called for test let alone interview o!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2013
I did an aptitude test 1st of march and it was successful. I hvnt been called for interview I want to know if anyone who did this test @ dis time has been called. I did the test at hq @ marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2013
jadepinkett:

hello doyexy, nyc work u're doing on nl. On almost all ur posts regarding applications nd tests, u've been very helpful. I jst wnt to knw wat d passmark is for the test?

Thanks,,passmark is 60
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by presiade(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
I'm yet to hear from them since early February that I submitted at Ile-Ife and Osogbo respectively. I even sent my sister to submit my CV @ Dugbe, but they said they are no more collecting CVs since Feb. 26th. Anybody with a genuine info when they'll start calling people under IB region should share it, please.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2013
Pipz dt did documentation at dugbe, who was ur contact person?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by boron10(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2013
Has anyone who did the test on 22nd of feb been contacted for interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.