Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983408 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
blackfm: Pipz dt did documentation at dugbe, who was ur contact person?
ask of Mr. Adeola when you get there, he's the one in charge there
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by spiceechic(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
I received my banking school invite via text & mail dis evening...yayy

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by datrmon(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
I heard UBA TS starts on thursday, how true is that?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by datrmon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
spiceechic: I received my banking school invite via text & mail dis evening...yayy

Congrats

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
spiceechic: I received my banking school invite via text & mail dis evening...yayy
congrats.
Is it Lag TS?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by spiceechic(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tnx guyz, yeah, its Lag TS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujong5410: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wow, i thank Almighty GOD just recvd my banking skul text message 2 resume on the 21st of dis month. God is great.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
congrats dear, when are you to resume
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by spiceechic(f): 12:09am On Mar 19, 2013
cutelayo:
congrats dear, when are you to resume

Also on the 21st! Buh might likely call to reschedule....as I have to formerly give 2wks resignation notice...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Congrats to peeps resuming TS on thursday...wish u guyz success.
When is IB TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2013
spiceechic:

Also on the 21st! Buh might likely call to reschedule....as I have to formerly give 2wks resignation notice...
Congrats... Rescheduling TS is not as easy as Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ think dε̲̣̣aя̲̅
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Yhemmai: Congrats to peeps resuming TS on thursday...wish u guyz success.
When is IB TS?
There's nothing lℓ̊kƺ IB TS, all classroom trainings takes place @ HO, marina, Lagos... So even if you did your test, interview and medicals in anywhere other than Lag, your TS will be @ the HO

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2013
tnx... I knw buh I wz trying to ask wen ib wld start inviting for TS..
PriscOlade:
There's nothing lℓ̊kƺ IB TS, all classroom trainings takes place @ HO, marina, Lagos... So even if you did your test, interview and medicals in anywhere other than Lag, your TS will be @ the HO
tnx... I knw buh I wz trying to ask wen ib wld start inviting for TS..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Veevien(f): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
when will the next cbt be?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by titileps: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congrats... Bt is it OND training u are going for or BSc?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
cutelayo:
ask of Mr. Adeola when you get there, he's the one in charge there
hello, pls what r d necessary document required for the documentation. Thnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
jadepinkett:
Pls go to page 46 of d thread n find us ans dia.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
jadepinkett:
nysc cert, university cert, O'level result and birth cert and 2 passport(red background)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
cutelayo:
nysc cert, university cert, O'level result and birth cert and 2 passport(red background)
thnx a lot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls d peeps dt r resuming banking school on thursday..is it for b.sc or hnd or for ond??
Prompt responses pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
doyexy: Pls d peeps dt r resuming banking school on thursday..is it for b.sc or hnd or for ond??
Prompt responses pls

It's for Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yhemmai: tnx... I knw buh I wz trying to ask wen ib wld start inviting for TS..tnx... I knw buh I wz trying to ask wen ib wld start inviting for TS..
I pray that your invite comes soon, itz really α̲̅ trying time when you see others invited, especially if your processes comes b4 diaz or better still together... For ONDs, invite should start coming soon, coz the programs (B.Sc and OND) are often run concurrently... Anyway in UBA, things change everyday so I won't be surprise if I hear that itz α̲̅ "new dawn"

To those invited: Congrats and those waiting: May the favour of the Almighty locate you...

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by datrmon(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
"U r invited 4 4weeks Banking sch. @ UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos.Start date:21/3/2013. Time:7.30am. U 'll receive ur letter upon assumption. Check ur email for

Hope this training won't be for marketing only?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
PriscOlade:
I pray that your invite comes soon, itz really α̲̅ trying time when you see others invited, especially if your processes comes b4 diaz or better still together... For ONDs, invite should start coming soon, coz the programs (B.Sc and OND) are often run concurrently... Anyway in UBA, things change everyday so I won't be surprise if I hear that itz α̲̅ "new dawn"

To those invited: Congrats and those waiting: May the favour of the Almighty locate you...

Nah Nah...I did ma test jan 19th,the 2 interviews February and documentation lastweek in IB, I dnt fink itz a trying tym esp wen I av somefin doing at hand...I jst asked questions frm IB applicants if they knew wen TS wld start....#shikena#.....buh tnx for the update
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
I did mine on feb 12th and yet 2 b called. God will do it in due time.
boron10: Has anyone who did the test on 22nd of feb been contacted for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
PriscOlade:

thanks a lot... Ur posts has been quite helpful... Pls what is the dress code in training school and does any activity take place on weekends?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
kayceekleans:

thanks a lot... Ur posts has been quite helpful... Pls what is the dress code in training school and does any activity take place on weekends?
You're welcome... For guys: white and blue shirts, it can be stripped... Black, dark blue(navy), gray suits and black and brown shoes no palm sandals/slippers... On fridays, native: white and blue or coperate casual i.e shirt and blazer on chinos... For ladies: all colours of camisole not patterned or flowery, black, brown, navy blue and gray suits... Black, brown and blue shoes, covered shoe, loafers and sling back... Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠☺ sandals and slippers... On fridays: all colours of ankara... Classes might or might not hold on Saturdays...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
kayceekleans:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thanks a million @ PriscOlade... U ar d best... One last thing pls, is it possible for someone 2 quite from d training school @ any point in time?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2013
kayceekleans: Thanks a million @ PriscOlade... U ar d best... One last thing pls, is it possible for someone 2 quite from d training school @ any point in time?
@kaycee, you can if u dnt wana continue wit it anymore bt y wld u tink like dat? UBA is a good place to start.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2013
walearoy:
@kaycee, you can if u dnt wana continue wit it anymore bt y wld u tink like dat? UBA is a good place to start.

My Oga Walearoy, I dey hail oo... I was successful in all my interviews with Gtb and I prefer it to UBA...
Ar u still in Banking school, I will like to meet u...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
kcpumpin:
I see. Well in that case ild prefare the 3-men panel. I really would not enjoy the habit of waiting much longer for another 2 interviews.
But I think and have little doubts that subsequent interviews of candidates will take that panel once since time is of paramount essence now given that the next training school session is not far from us.. U don't think so?

When is the next training school starting please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.