Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980321 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tejufemi:
Nah,na regret message oo,bt i thank God oo...am alive&can apply 4oda jobs&God'l favour me ooo! kiss
So sad abt dat. D Lord shall do d best 4 u. Thank God 4 u. I know u are a TS hopeful of Diamond Bank Oweri. I'm also a lagos 2nd interview hopeful of Diamond Bank
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tejufemi(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
olasquare22:
So sad abt dat. D Lord shall do d best 4 u. Thank God 4 u. I know u are a TS hopeful of Diamond Bank Oweri. I'm also a lagos 2nd interview hopeful of Diamond Bank
Mhen,u traced me down here....Olorun gbawa lowo awon t'onsowa..*winks*kidding tins!
God'l favour us all!!tnx 4d words of encouragement,God bless u!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mr okorie, plz call me for the interview I rescheduled for now! Despite the fact that am TS Hopeful of another bank. Still wanna have my interview with UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
@
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
@bayoola, I think u should call him to remind him rather than wait.
@Tejufemi, so sorry 2 hear dat. We await ur testiminy soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Juchy: @bayoola, I think u should call him to remind him rather than wait.

Oh! Juchy, ur right! Will put a call through tmao. God bless.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Please guys i just wanna know what to expect at UBA pre-text chat. What is it like? What kind of questions are asked?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello huse who. Else has gotten the success mail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dabiko(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls house i got a test invite from UBA this evening 2 b held dis weeknd at owerri who else got it.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
bayoola: Mr okorie, plz call me for the interview I rescheduled for now! Despite the fact that am TS Hopeful of another bank. Still wanna have my interview with UBA
What bank is it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
walearoy:
What bank is it?

Hmmmmm!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abeg now someone who has had the experience before should answer me. What kind of questions or what am i likely to expect at UBA pre-text chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by clow(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2013
I submitted my CV like early january hoping to get invited,only for me to get a text message around april saying that my interview that was supposed to hold on a particular date I can't remember,but it was around april also, has been shifted,and that the date would be communicated to me later and up till now,I haven't heard anything from them.what's wrong?#Much sad here#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2013
LBanks: Abeg now someone who has had the experience before should answer me. What kind of questions or what am i likely to expect at UBA pre-text chat?

According to oda NL's experience, they say pre-test chat is just a pep talk, its nothing serious. Its not what U shld get ur mind bothered abt. It ranges from simple to personal questions abt urself. Check pg. 72 of this thread..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ CharlyG1 thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
LBanks: @ CharlyG1 thanx
@LBank$... U're welcome
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
dabiko: Pls house i got a test invite from UBA this evening 2 b held dis weeknd at owerri who else got it.
is it @ dia Mbari branch? When did you submit ur cv? I did submit since february bt hv nt gotten an invite yet. #curious#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toviaa(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
LBanks: Abeg now someone who has had the experience before should answer me. What kind of questions or what am i likely to expect at UBA pre-text chat?

pls wher nd wen is ur pre- test chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toviaa(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
CharlyG1:

According to oda NL's experience, they say pre-test chat is just a pep talk, its nothing serious. Its not what U shld get ur mind bothered abt. It ranges from simple to personal questions abt urself. Check pg. 72 of this thread..

Well, i tot d pre-test chat is d test itself
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
toviaa:

Well, i tot d pre-test chat is d test itself
[b][/b]no itz not
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2013
blanco56: [b][/b]no itz not
What it is pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomoarika(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2013
Hello all. Did my test on 22nd of Feb and interview on 1st of June. Got a success mail some days ago. I thank God o and d pple with info on this thread. Thx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toviaa(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nd so d pre-test chat turned out 2 be d real CBT. I bless God 4 a succesful test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
dabiko: Pls house i got a test invite from UBA this evening 2 b held dis weeknd at owerri who else got it.

I got d txt too ystday. God wil surely see us tru. SEE U AT D TOP
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by femacfemmy: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2013
Need help, did my interview on the 30th of may and I havent heard from them while those that did theirs on the 1st and 6th of June has gotten either their success or regret mail, pls house wat should I do? anybody having the same issues?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chidaddy1198(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
femacfemmy: Need help, did my interview on the 30th of may and I havent heard from them while those that did theirs on the 1st and 6th of June has gotten either their success or regret mail, pls house wat should I do? anybody having the same issues?
don't worry u will hear from them...or cAll d HO line
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
@femacfemmy no be only u...did mine on the 23rd of may me neva get reply too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
I have a story to tell, Lord you've been so good... House, I was assessed today after a three thorough and very serious training and to the glory of God, Alfa and Omega, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I made more than the required 60% mark. It is God and please join me to thank Him.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
toksade: I have a story to tell, Lord you've been so good... House, I was assessed today after a three thorough and very serious training and to the glory of God, Alfa and Omega, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I made more than the required 60% mark. It is God and please join me to thank Him.
congrats bro... 3wks u sed?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
toksade: I have a story to tell, Lord you've been so good... House, I was assessed today after a three thorough and very serious training and to the glory of God, Alfa and Omega, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I made more than the required 60% mark. It is God and please join me to thank Him.
Big ups! 10 bottles of champagne 4 ya!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
jadepinkett:
congrats bro... 3wks u sed?

Yap. 3wks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Here's woh I fink: Even though they just had their interview this month, the Bsc applicants who hitherto have been contacted, were contacted because they wrote the test earlier (around feb) than we the may interviewees (who wrote the test march or april). So it's lyk a first-test-candidates-first thingy. So there's no cause for panic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.