Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980511 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
oge18: The only sms I want to see on my fone nw is the invitation for my medicals...@ charlyG and olusquare has is ya medicals going?

@oga18... Medicals went just fine, thank God. U guys will b called soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jkapi: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello house. @ charlyG...pls tel us wat u guys did @ d medicals. Congrats 2 all dose who were successful in d interview. still waitin 4 dem 2 cal me 4 medicals nd i knw it wil b soon. i wil b grateful if u do reply me @ charlyG
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
jkapi: Hello house. @ charlyG...pls tel us wat u guys did @ d medicals. Congrats 2 all dose who were successful in d interview. still waitin 4 dem 2 cal me 4 medicals nd i knw it wil b soon. i wil b grateful if u do reply me @ charlyG

Its nothing out of d ordinary. Just d usual blood test, urine test, xray and oda physical exam tinz wit a bit of medical questionnaire..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chocknolis(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
hope i won't be n*ked for the x-ray
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chocknolis(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
CharlyG1:

Its nothing out of d ordinary. Just d usual blood test, urine test, xray and oda physical exam tinz wit a bit of medical questionnaire..

will my big tummy affect the medical test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please if you have gone for UBA interview before, kindly share your experience. Like what kind of questions were asked?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by presiade(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
CharlyG1:

dem check una BP
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
ardayshyne: so i met olasquare 2day @ UBA H/O...medicals went well, thanks to God almighty...just expecting a reply soonest from UBA.
It's my pleasure guy. Let's wait for them to call for TS. To those expecting their medical invites, u shall get it soon by His grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rinde07: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2013
sunshinej: @rinde07, I did my test March 5th as well, heard anything yet? Please kindly keep me posted. Thanks. Congratulations to those that have just been invited for Medicals. My best wishes.
@ sunshinej. Long time Ms. Sunshine. Heard nothing yet but ​I'l def let you know when anything comes up.Trust u'l do same too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2013
rinde07: @ sunshinej. Long time Ms. Sunshine. Heard nothing yet but ​I'l def let you know when anything comes up.Trust u'l do same too.
Yea I sure will. Thanks for the response. Please house, does anyone know if there is/are current BSc batch(es) in TS atm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2013
plss @CHARLSE AND OLASQUARE I WAS ALSO SENT CONGRATULATORY MSG ON 13TH OF JUN.I DID MY INTERVIEW ON 13TH OF JUN
I DONT KNW IF I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR MY MEDICALS COS I HAVE NOT ABLE TO VIEW MY EMAIL ADD.
PLSS HOW WERE U INVITED FOR THE MEDICALS PLS THRU PHONE OR TXT MSG.ALSO, WAS IT COMPULSORY U DO UR MEDICALS THAT DAY U ARE INVITED.
AWAITING UR SWIFT RESPONCE
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ardayshyne: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2013
magdayne: plss @CHARLSE AND OLASQUARE I WAS ALSO SENT CONGRATULATORY MSG ON 13TH OF JUN.I DID MY INTERVIEW ON 13TH OF JUN
I DONT KNW IF I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR MY MEDICALS COS I HAVE NOT ABLE TO VIEW MY EMAIL ADD.
PLSS HOW WERE U INVITED FOR THE MEDICALS PLS THRU PHONE OR TXT MSG.ALSO, WAS IT COMPULSORY U DO UR MEDICALS THAT DAY U ARE INVITED.
THE INVITATION FOR MEDICALS CAME VIA EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
sunshinej: Yea I sure will. Thanks for the response. Please house, does anyone know if there is/are current BSc batch(es) in TS atm

There is no B.Sc batch in TS atm. It is only 11th batch of the OND holders that concluded yesterday or today and will be doing the assessment on Sunday.
A guy told us during our induction that another TS will be starting on the 8th of July but didn't specify wether B.Sc or OND holders.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
toksade:

There is no B.Sc batch in TS atm. It is only 11th batch of the OND holders that concluded yesterday or today and will be doing the assessment on Sunday.
A guy told us during our induction that another TS will be starting on the 8th of July but didn't specify wether B.Sc or OND holders.
D assessment wil b on a sunday Lyk wat's dat! Is dat d usual day they fix it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
toksade:

Okay thanks a lot for the response.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please guys i just need an insight into what UBA interview is like (the questions likely to be asked), because i am expecting it soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
magdayne: plss @CHARLSE AND OLASQUARE I WAS ALSO SENT CONGRATULATORY MSG ON 13TH OF JUN.I DID MY INTERVIEW ON 13TH OF JUN
We were contacted through both channel. U can reschedule ur medical if u wish. I pray others get their medical invite soon, as we heard from a source that banking school will come up first week of july.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hello house,
Someone should pls help me out with this. A friend of mine applied to UBA with ND in feb and was shortlisted for Apt test in May 24 but could not make it. So he told me to go there with my credentials if i could gatecrash since am in need of a job. I pleaded seriously with d HR guy @d HQ and was allowed in for d last batch, wrote d test and was successful. Pls when are they likely to call for interview as d waiting time is getting out of hand. Anyone for May 24 should pls respond. Thks guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2013
House, is there anyone who had their interview on 6 th of June that hasn't been sent a success or regret mail?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2013
lobito 007:
D assessment wil b on a sunday Lyk wat's dat! Is dat d usual day they fix it?

Yes, we wrote ours on Sunday and people I knew even b4 I went for the training wrote theirs on Sunday. It's possible they make it another when its ur turn sha...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2013
toksade:

Yes, we wrote ours on Sunday and people I knew even b4 I went for the training wrote theirs on Sunday. It's possible they make it another when its ur turn sha...
Alryt den. Heard der was a formal convocation ceremony. Wat was it lyk? Hw long after d assessment did u have it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Lobito, you'll be employed on a probationary basis for an initial period of 6 months, if @ d end of dat period, yur performance is considered satisfactory, you'll be confirmed. During d probationary period, termination of appointment by either party is subject 2 2weeks notice in writing and in the case of DEFAULT, a PAYMENT of 2weeks basic salary in lieu of notice is mandatory. I hope that helps.
@Magdayne, P-test is just conducted 2ascertain yur level of reasoning... You don't have 2read 4it, just have 2b smart. Itz conducted 4 doz with B.Sc cert too
@Tricianice, they take pregnant ladies in TS and also employ them in as much as you promise that it won't distort your services 2d bank
@Chocknolis, you'll be nude but given a gown, the x-ray is just 4yur chest, dunno if it has extended 2oda parts sha...

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
wink
PriscOlade: @Lobito, you'll be employed on a probationary basis for an initial period of 6 months, if @ d end of dat period, yur performance is considered satisfactory, you'll be confirmed. During d probationary period, termination of appointment by either party is subject 2 2weeks notice in writing and in the case of DEFAULT, a PAYMENT of 2weeks basic salary in lieu of notice is mandatory. I hope that helps.
@Magdayne, P-test is just conducted 2ascertain yur level of reasoning... You don't have 2read 4it, just have 2b smart. Itz conducted 4 doz with B.Sc cert too
@Tricianice, they take pregnant ladies in TS and also employ them in as much as you promise that it won't distort your services 2d bank
@Chocknolis, you'll be nude but given a gown, the x-ray is just 4yur chest, dunno if it has extended 2oda parts sha...
Mama niyen
@all, belive wateva ds lady says o! Na she b next DMD

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tremor86: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
tankGod for medicals om thursday oooo,dou d devil tried to weigh me down,buh God prevailed.....peeps pls wen do we expect to b mobilised for TS Any info pls wud b apreciated
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
PriscOlade: @Lobito, you'll be employed on a probationary basis for an initial period of 6 months, if @ d end of dat period, yur performance is considered satisfactory, you'll be confirmed. During d probationary period, termination of appointment by either party is subject 2 2weeks notice in writing and in the case of DEFAULT, a PAYMENT of 2weeks basic salary in lieu of notice is mandatory. I hope that helps.
Spot-on! So hw long after d training schooll wil it take b4 u get posted 2 diff branches? Also, what are the various allowances they give and the tax % on salaries?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2013
lobito 007:
Spot-on! So hw long after d training schooll wil it take b4 u get posted 2 diff branches? Also, what are the various allowances they give and the tax % on salaries?
Not more than 10 working days.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello house, i did my CBT on 28th March and was successful at HQ,Lagos B.sc, but yet to be called for an interview, please who else is in my shoes? this wait is getting too long.Father, it is in your hands, please take control.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
PriscOlade:
Not more than 10 working days.
That's 2 weeks!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
lobito 007:

The formal convocation u asked about use to be for just 2day(usually the tuesday & wednesday immediately after the Sunday of the assessment test). The resumption day could either be 1st or 15th. It now depend on how quick you get ur guarantors and finish ur on-boarding. So, if u finish the convocation on 28th of a month and u met up with everything I mentioned above b4 1st of the next month, then u can start on the first. But if not, u'll ensure you do it b4 15th. If after a month and u don't met up, the appointment become authomatically terminated. I no knw the salary scale yet.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
toksade:

The formal convocation u asked about use to be for just 2day(usually the tuesday & wednesday immediately after the Sunday of the assessment test). The resumption day could either be 1st or 15th. It now depend on how quick you get ur guarantors and finish ur on-boarding. So, if u finish the convocation on 28th of a month and u met up with everything I mentioned above b4 1st of the next month, then u can start on the first. But if not, u'll ensure you do it b4 15th. If after a month and u don't met up, the appointment become authomatically terminated. I no knw the salary scale yet.
Thanks bro. So whr does the 10working days that priscolade made mention of bout posting 2 branches by the bank come into the scene? Pls also talk bout how on-boarding is done....dat sounds lyk another training after d bankin skul.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
lobito 007:
Thanks bro. So whr does the 10working days that priscolade made mention of bout posting 2 branches by the bank come into the scene? Pls also talk bout how on-boarding is done....dat sounds lyk another training after d bankin skul.

On-boarding is just the terminology they use for the Online documentation of the new intakes. You as the newly employed person will sit with a computer to fill in your details. That process is what is refered to as On-boarding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.