Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980532 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 6:09am On Jun 17, 2013
toksade: I have a story to tell, Lord you've been so good... House, I was assessed today after a three thorough and very serious training and to the glory of God, Alfa and Omega, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I made more than the required 60% mark. It is God and please join me to thank Him.
congrat toksade.its bin a yle.ur fone has bin switched off.send me any means I can reach u outside dis forum,wanna ask u a private question.thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2013
toksade: I have a story to tell, Lord you've been so good... House, I was assessed today after a three thorough and very serious training and to the glory of God, Alfa and Omega, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I made more than the required 60% mark. It is God and please join me to thank Him.
hey! congratulations my bro! wishing u all the best in UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2013
luther-p:
congrat toksade.its bin a yle.ur fone has bin switched off.send me any means I can reach u outside dis forum,wanna ask u a private question.thanx

Tanx Luther-P, I must say b'cos u've been an encouragement to me. Reception of my service provider in very bad within that UBA house and whr I stay too. That may be why my line as not been reacheable. We can chat on FB. Let me know ur name so I can search 4 u. Tanx sir.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2013
blanco56: hey! congratulations my bro! wishing u all the best in UBA

Amen. Tanx bro, God bless...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by joshuagodwin: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2013
GOD has been good to me,after a 3 weeks programme,i made it through. GOD am so greatful for your love and kindness towards me. PRAISE THE LORD

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2013
toksade:

Tanx Luther-P, I must say b'cos u've been an encouragement to me. Reception of my service provider in very bad within that UBA house and whr I stay too. That may be why my line as not been reacheable. We can chat on FB. Let me know ur name so I can search 4 u. Tanx sir.
paul okoruwa
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2013
Yipee!!!! Jst got my success mail..

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2013
oge18: Yipee!!!! Jst got my success mail..
Congrats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Strictlyadeola: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Do we have anybody on ds thread dat did his interview in Akure but hasn't heard frm UBA after the interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks @ juchy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
YeaAahh mayn! I finally got ma success mail!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
So who knws wats next after the success mail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
oge18: So who knws wats next after the success mail
Medical
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
To everyone who's already in or any1 hu has the info. After u pass the training schhol, and you are given an appointment, does UBA require u to sign a contract that you will remain with 'em for lyk 1or 2yrs, breach of which u would have to pay a sum of money (running into millions) before u can leave? @ toksade et al pls reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SoGalant1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
lobito 007:
Medical
Na 2nd Level interview o.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
SoGalant1: Na 2nd Level interview o.

Na lie! Na medicals next. Thank God I got my success mail too. 2nd level interview is usually for pple who do their interviews in UBA branches not HO. We did in HO and faced a 3pple panel, so medicals shld b next.. 90% certain cool
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
CharlyG1:

Na lie! Na medicals next. Thank God I got my success mail too. 2nd level interview is usually for pple who do their interviews in UBA branches not HO. We did in HO and faced a 3pple panel, so medicals shld b next.. 90% certain cool
That was going to be my reply. Having had the 1st interview in Lagos with a panel of 3 interviewers, the next stage is medicals. Only those who had their 1st interview out of Lagos would have a 2nd.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SoGalant1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
ℓσℓz...guys dey vex o. @Charlie, okay o. I jus tot ι† ws normal for all potential employees †o ßε interviewed at least twice irrespective of where they had deir 1st interviews. If ι†s medicals next...can't wait!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
SoGalant1: ℓσℓz...guys dey vex o. @Charlie, okay o. I jus tot ι† ws normal for all potential employees †o ßε interviewed at least twice irrespective of where they had deir 1st interviews. If ι†s medicals next...can't wait!

@SoGalant1... Now u're talking.. Lol grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
plsss what is the psychometry test all about.
i was told on that its the next stage after the interview.
plss some one should plss help with the breakdown of what its about
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rinde07: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Any March 5th 1st interview hopeful in the building?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
magdayne: plsss what is the psychometry test all about.
i was told on that its the next stage after the interview.
plss some one should plss help with the breakdown of what its about
Whr did u do your 1st interview and what is your source? Coz I'v never heard of UBA conducting psychometry test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
june 13th and was told to get prepared for a P-Test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
So hw long are we to wait before we are been called for medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
P-test is usually for those applying with ND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tricianice: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hi house just curious....I want to know if UBA employs pregnant ladies or are they allowed in its TS.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
magdayne: june 13th and was told to get prepared for a P-Test
Do u mean it was stated in the mail? Did u apply with an ND?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oge18: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wen will the next banking school for bsc commence?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
rinde07: Any March 5th 1st interview hopeful in the building?
Hi. Yes march 5th.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by poisonivy19(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2013
olasquare22: I just received my success mail from UBA. I was interviewed 6th june. Wrote my test on 26th feb Thank God
pls wat was d interview about,wat questions did dey ask and how long did d interview take.wudrilly appreciate a reply.tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
lobito 007: To everyone who's already in or any1 hu has the info. After u pass the training schhol, and you are given an appointment, does UBA require u to sign a contract that you will remain with 'em for lyk 1or 2yrs, breach of which u would have to pay a sum of money (running into millions) before u can leave? @ toksade et al pls reply.
Pls evry1, I nid an answer to dz question!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.