Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980538 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
blackbess: Hello house, i did my CBT on 28th March and was successful at HQ,Lagos B.sc, but yet to be called for an interview, please who else is in my shoes? this wait is getting too long.Father, it is in your hands, please take control.
same here bro. 28th of march. No intrview invyt yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
jadepinkett:
same here bro. 28th of march. No intrview invyt yet
UBA and their mysterious formats! I (a Bsc applicant) had my test in april and I'v done my medicals already. So why should u who wrote d test march still b awaitin a call-up 4 interview! You all should just keep your fingers crossed. It will all be gud.. Keep faith that u will be called 4 d interview soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Pls I wrote my test in feb, interview on 4th of june success mail 10th of june pls wen do u tink I'l likely b called 4 medicals nd TS. Any ideas pls wud b highly appreciated
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vikto1: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2013
@toksade @olasquare pls need to no if dey r nt calling ib bsc again cos its bin April av bin waiting for med til date so pls any help or tip will appreciate and also do u av any wrkforce pst qustn 4mat
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2013
vikto1: @toksade @olasquare pls need to no if dey r nt calling ib bsc again cos its bin April av bin waiting for med til date so pls any help or tip will appreciate and also do u av any wrkforce pst qustn 4mat

The only info I have about Ibadan is that Mr. Deola is no space for just one OND holder sent to him. But what I don't know is wether it is the same with B.Sc holders too or not. And u know can't send people for training if there is no space to fill when they return.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vikto1: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2013
toksade:

The only info I have about Ibadan is that Mr. Deola is no space for just one OND holder sent to him. But what I don't know is wether it is the same with B.Sc holders too or not. And u know can't send people for training if there is no space to fill when they return.
thanks for †ђξ respons n so ib ppl can nt b moved τ̲̅ȍ lag wen der is no space in ib
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house!
Pls for those dat av had their interview wit UBA (Marina), were u asked to present ur CV during d intvw? I asked bcz I wld like to go wit an updated copy of mine.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
irisblui: Hello house!
Pls for those dat av had their interview wit UBA (Marina), were u asked to present ur CV during d intvw? I asked bcz I wld like to go wit an updated copy of mine.
Yes, u will be required to come with a copy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
irisblui: Hello house!
hello, please where and when did you write your test? Bsc/ND?And when is your interview slated for? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Helo house,
Pls I wrote test in feb, interview in june nd got success mail a week after, pls wen am I most likely 2 b called 4 medicals. Pls I need 2 kno
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Lobito007, u mean u did urs in April and u"ve been called for medicals already, u"re highly favoured by God o.Well let"s keep our fingers crossed@jadepinket and all first interview hopefuls, i believe we"ll still be called by GOD"S grace.Let"s keep the hope alive cos this waiting is kinda frustrating, it"s well.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbemijames: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
hey all...i had ma test 5eb...intview june and medicals last week...some peeps had medicals a week after dier intview..
i fink its in batches so as long as yu've gotten d succeess mail,jst keep prayin yu kald 4 d next batch...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
blackbess: @Lobito007, u mean u did urs in April and u"ve been called for medicals already, u"re highly favoured by God o.Well let"s keep our fingers crossed@jadepinket and all first interview hopefuls, i believe we"ll still be called by GOD"S grace.Let"s keep the hope alive cos this waiting is kinda frustrating, it"s well.
It's all gud. Just remain calm. They will definitely invite you, as most peeps who wrote the test in february were just called for interview late may or early june(that was 4 months wait). So ur case is nat strange.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
thanks, lobito 007, i really do appreciate your word of encouragement.I'l just have to remain calm just as i've been all this while.I wish u al d best, see u at the top.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
blackbess: thanks, lobito 007, i really do appreciate your word of encouragement.I'l just have to remain calm just as i've been all this while.I wish u al d best, see u at the top.
Yeah yeah! C u der too!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tremor86: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
toksade:

On-boarding is just the terminology they use for the Online documentation of the new intakes. You as the newly employed person will sit with a computer to fill in your details. That process is what is refered to as On-boarding.

Tanx brof for d insight n info,i actualli did ma medicals too on d 20th june...and am hopeful for d TS date..ow eva,wanna ask.wot cud impede a call up afta medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tee swift: Hello house,
Someone should pls help me out with this. A friend of mine applied to UBA with ND in feb and was shortlisted for Apt test in May 24 but could not make it. So he told me to go there with my credentials if i could gatecrash since am in need of a job. I pleaded seriously with d HR guy @d HQ and was allowed in for d last batch, wrote d test and was successful. Pls when are they likely to call for interview as d waiting time is getting out of hand. Anyone for May 24 should pls respond. Thks guys.
Pls, Any May 24 in d house awaiting interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2013
All of una just they make mouth for here, what do u want me to say or better still what can u say to this, did my test August 19th last year, did interview Jan this year, documentation April, since then nothing, no medical. Only God knows what's happening. I sha will not kill myself
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2013
cutelayo: All of una just they make mouth for here, what do u want me to say or better still what can u say to this, did my test August 19th last year, did interview Jan this year, documentation April, since then nothing, no medical. Only God knows what's happening. I sha will not kill myself

@cutelayo.. Wow! Urs is complicated oh and I guess u're not one of d lag peeps. But all dis while, have u been contacting d hr dept to make sure dey speed tinz up for u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ardayshyne: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
cutelayo: All of una just they make mouth for here, what do u want me to say or better still what can u say to this, did my test August 19th last year, did interview Jan this year, documentation April, since then nothing, no medical. Only God knows what's happening. I sha will not kill myself
huh? wat bank pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eya cutelayo, where did u do ur test?, maybe you should contact the HR department or better still HQ in LAGOS, i guess the number to contact at HQ in LAG is on one of the previous pages of this thread.Just be patient, i believe they"ll call u soon but try contacting them.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
blackbess: Eya cutelayo, where did u do ur test?, maybe you should contact the HR department or better still HQ in LAGOS, i guess the number to contact at HQ in LAG is on one of the previous pages of this thread.Just be patient, i believe they"ll call u soon but try contacting them.
@CharlyG1, ardaaarshyne and blackbess, It is well. I did it in ibadan. I have contacted my Adeola, he said, he has forwarded my name to lag after documentation, that the fault is frm lag, don't know what to do guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tee swift: Hello house,
Someone should pls help me out with this. A friend of mine applied to UBA with ND in feb and was shortlisted for Apt test in May 24 but could not make it. So he told me to go there with my credentials if i could gatecrash since am in need of a job. I pleaded seriously with d HR guy @d HQ and was allowed in for d last batch, wrote d test and was successful. Pls when are they likely to call for interview as d waiting time is getting out of hand. Anyone for May 24 should pls respond. Thks guys.

hello house, any May 24 in the house shld pls respond to this. Thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
cutelayo:
@CharlyG1, ardaaarshyne and blackbess, It is well. I did it in ibadan. I have contacted my Adeola, he said, he has forwarded my name to lag after documentation, that the fault is frm lag, don't know what to do guys.

@cutelayo... Don't worry dear.. U can do a lot to ease d situation. D best tin u can do is to forward a complaint via email to som1 in hr (HQ), either Mr Okorie or som1 else, make it very official and explain everythin in d mail. Contacting via telephone may not b effective. I believe dey'll contact u once u do just dat. I wish u d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
CharlyG1:

@cutelayo... Don't worry dear.. U can do a lot to ease d situation. D best tin u can do is to forward a complaint via email to som1 in hr (HQ), either Mr Okorie or som1 else, make it very official and explain everythin in d mail. Contacting via telephone may not b effective. I believe dey'll contact u once u do just dat. I wish u d best
Thanks dear for ur concern. God will be involve in all that matters to u. What email can I use dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
@cutelayo, I feel your pain. For somone in the HR lagos I'll try to help get that and drop for you, but I don't think anything can come via that medium.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
CharlyG1:

Easier said than done dear, no "yahoo or gmail" can send message to "ubagroup.com". It has 2b a company's name in oda 2send, not necessarily @ubagroup 2 @ubagroup oooo...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayce19: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tee swift:

hello house, any May 24 in the house shld pls respond to this. Thks
I am may 24 too. Still hopeful but notin yet o. Where did u wrote urs? I did mine in Benin and Bsc.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2013
cutelayo:
Thanks dear for ur concern. God will be involve in all that matters to u. What email can I use dear

@cutelayo... Amen oh, thanks for d prayer. Send ur complaint to agwu.okorie@ubagroup.com
U may receive anoda mail telling u dat ur mail bounced, dat u can't send ur mail directly to any UBA staff & U shld forward all ur mails thru dat same address. Follow wat d mail says and forward ur mail to that email address(I guess it shld b cfc@ubagroup.com). They'll send u a reply sharp sharp! Then u wait for d 2nd reply from d hr dept
NB: ur mail shld b strictly official and drafted professionally.

@walearoy.. Just help her anyway u can, anything can happen.

@priscolade.. Dats not true at all, I've personally sent UBA a mail via gmail(concerning my pending interview) and dey replied me sharp sharp. D only tin der is dat u may need to forward ur e-mail thru cfc@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2013
CharlyG1:

@cutelayo... Amen oh, thanks for d prayer. Send ur complaint to agwu.okorie@ubagroup.com
U may receive anoda mail telling u dat ur mail bounced, dat u can't send ur mail directly to any UBA staff & U shld forward all ur mails thru dat same address. Follow wat d mail says and forward ur mail to that email address(I guess it shld b cfc@ubagroup.com). They'll send u a reply sharp sharp! Then u wait for d 2nd reply from d hr dept
NB: ur mail shld b strictly official and drafted professionally.

@walearoy.. Just help her anyway u can, anything can happen.

@priscolade.. Dats not true at all, I've personally sent UBA a mail via gmail(concerning my pending interview) and dey replied me sharp sharp. D only tin der is dat u may need to forward ur e-mail thru cfc@ubagroup.com

@charly, guess you read my previous post? 'I feel your pain. For somone in the
HR lagos I'll try to help get that and drop for
you, but I don't think anything can come via
that medium.'
And what priscolade said is true, any mail sent from yahoo and gmail would bounce back, cfc is opened to general public that's why it went through, i sugget if you use a blackberry, send with your blackberry mail address.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2013
@Walearoy, you are blessed...
@CharlyG1, cfc is open 2everybody and you can even call them. Thank God you sef use your hand type say the mail bounced when you sent to "1stname.lastname@ubagroup.com"...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2013
PriscOlade: @Walearoy, you are blessed...
@CharlyG1, cfc is open 2everybody and you can even call them. Thank God you sef use your hand type say the mail bounced when you sent to "1stname.lastname@ubagroup.com"...

@walearoy & priscolade... Let me expatiate on dis. This is not rocket science. CFC is open to evrybody, yes I knw dat. Construct ur mail, put in d address u want to send it to and forward to cfc@ubagroup.com
CFC will see d email address u intend to send it to and dey'll reply u just like dey replied me.. Dey'll acknowledge receipt of ur mail and tel u ur mail has been sent to d appropriate dept for handling. In som mins later, hr dept; d pesin u intended sending it to(not CFC again oh) will b d ones to reply u directly.. Blah blah blah, any email addy can send to CFC, just forward it to dem and let dem see d email address u intend sending it to. Dat's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.