Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple (39709 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by BATified2023: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
A
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by chocolateme(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
This loss really got to me so bad. It's really so hard to believe, they can only live with the memories created with baby Ify now..
Chioma may be the one to come out of this than Davido. She will be the one to pull Davido through in this heartbreaking situation. embarassed
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by xlextj: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hope he gets stronger to petform at the world cup opening ceremony

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Celebrity pastor. You don turn Davido Public Relations manager abi?

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Pinterest: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Eyah... but I don't understand why he has to announce it on his Instagram page. Some things should just remain private please. People can be rather insensitive. Using someone else's pain to chase clout

We the fans need such assurance to know if he’s okay. I’ve been worried about Davido since the incident happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by dominique(f): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
They should not assume Chioma is getting stronger o, she should be monitored closely as long as possible. Losing of an only child so abruptly, it's only God that can console her

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Getting stronger when the tragedy only happened days ago? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
I would send my condolences privately undecided
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gastrocnemius:
[b]It is norm for their bond to become stronger.
[/b]Na to go for second round OBO
Move on niggar
You are joking, right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:
It's not like they have a choice than to rise from that blow life dealt them..Even though the feeling of losing one's child is unimaginable cry

It's a dark period especially for Chioma Rowland whose leverage over all other Davido's baby mamas was that she birthed him a male child..now that that child who was her trumpcard is gone, there is nothing holding her to the Adeleke Family anymore..

She better up her game and get pregnant for David again, and pray she births another male child..As they are mourning the loss, she should ensure Davido is cumming frequently inside her during that period of mourning when they are alone together..before one sharper girl outside will vaginally "console" him without protection and birth a male child for him....I can bet that his other baby mamas and other enterprising women have set themselves up and are in the race to produce a new Davido heir.

Male child is not a leverage in Yoruba families, all children have equal rights regardless of gender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

Male child is not a leverage in Yoruba families, all children have equal rights regardless of gender.

Keep deceiving yourself

Male Children are leverage anywhere in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

NO... there's no equal rights anywhere... How you handle the male child is not how you handle the female child.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by ObalendeCMS: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
It’s chioma’s loss. David should ditch that slay mother ASAP and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:
It's not like they have a choice than to rise from that blow life dealt them..Even though the feeling of losing one's child is unimaginable cry

It's a dark period especially for Chioma Rowland whose leverage over all other Davido's baby mamas was that she birthed him a male child..now that that child who was her trumpcard is gone, there is nothing holding her to the Adeleke Family anymore..

She better up her game and get pregnant for David again, and pray she births another male child..As they are mourning the loss, she should ensure Davido is cumming frequently inside her during that period of mourning when they are alone together..before one sharper girl outside will vaginally "console" him without protection and birth a male child for him....I can bet that his other baby mamas and other enterprising women have set themselves up and are in the race to produce a new Davido heir.

Or she can respect herself and return to her parents in their family house in Jos..After dropping out of school and abandoning a nice Catholic upbringing to become a baby mama, the jamboree is over, howbeit very sadly..it's time for her to start life afresh on more responsible terms..that's if she will be sensible enough to do so.

She should dump Davido. Any bond to him is now gone.

With all the expensive gifts Davido has bought her, I'm sure if she sells some she can make enough to start a thriving business.

She can even set up a YouTube channel
. The name recognition should bring her 7 figures in Naira monthly from YouTube alone.

I know Davido will come back and start begging. He'll beg for her hand in marriage if she does leave him. Will he be a faithful husband? No and he feels entotled

Anyway, their life, their biz.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Annahh(f): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Celebrity pastor. I don't consider him a pastor. They have really abused the name "pastor".

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by mimicherry: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

I tire o

In Yoruba land all children are equal

If they think the boy would have inherited or be given some sort of consideration because he's a male then they are wrong

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by kokorunna(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
The couple are grieving, people just leave them alone.

And this fraudster Pastor, UK authorities are watching, he will be the next big news shortly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Authoreety: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
meobizy:
Horse no fit die because Nairaland go flog am for months on end.
Bad guy, I saw what u did there
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by malali: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
There is more to this story.........
Nothing can be hidden under the light.
Everything smells of orchestration.
The boy also showed signs of autism.

He might have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Fanikoko: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't know wat wrong wif my head o
But my mind de tell me say pastor knw wat up

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by mimicherry: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

Keep deceiving yourself

not in Yoruba land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by dominique(f): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

Keep deceiving yourself

Reminderz:

NO... there's no equal rights anywhere... How you handle the male child is not how you handle the female child.

Whatever makes you sleep better, Yorubas don't see sons as minigods. They have same rights as the daughters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

Whatever makes you sleep better, Yorubas don't see sons as minigods. They have same rights as the daughters
male and female are not equal and can never be! they don't have the same rights... period!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
mimicherry:
not in Yoruba land

I am Yoruba, and also did most of my growing up in Yoruba land..so I am speaking from a vantage point of view

If male and female kids have equal rights in Yoruba land as you say, why haven't we had female Obas and Oonis?

Why are most important social and political positions in Yoruba land headed by men if women are equal to them?

It's good to console oneself..just don't console yourself with falsehood

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
maureensylvia:
Who's this pastor

The pastor that gifted chioma one hand bag last month
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by zombieHUNTER: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:
Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist, a proud one.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday.

He had to hurriedly reconcile with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.

This world is not ordinary. Power is a small room that has it's perks. Many people, go various lengths to enter and remain in that room.

shut up jare

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

I am Yoruba, and also did most of my growing up in Yoruba land..so I am speaking from a vantage point of view

If male and female kids have equal rights in Yoruba land as you say, why haven't we had female Obas and Polish?

Why are most important social and political positions in Yoruba land headed by men..

lecture Dominique... she sounds like a wannabe feminist

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by mimicherry: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

If male and female kids have equal rights in Yoruba land as you say, why haven't we had female Obas and Polish?

Why are most important social and political positions in Yoruba land headed by men..

are you from a royal background?
Then how else is a male child more important than a female?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
On God.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
mimicherry:
are you from a royal background?
Then how else is a male child more important than a female?

It's not important whether I am from a royal background or not..I enjoy my anonymity here.

I have given you one point that shows the gender superiority of men over women in Yoruba land, and now you asking for more points?

Check out Yoruba State Governors ..in fact check out most of whom who are worth anything in Yoruba land..then make peace with the uncomfortable truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.