Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple (39708 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by mimicherry: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reminderz:

lecture Dominique... she sounds like a wannabe feminist
I'm a feminist because I stated what happens where I come from?
Are you sure everything is alright with you
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by bhella10: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ma condolences OBO. Stay strong bro.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
mimicherry:
read to understand... I was telling you to lecture Dominique because she sounds like a wannabe Feminist who believes all children are equal and have equal rights

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Reminderz: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
mimicherry:

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by bmd1010: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Eyah... but I don't understand why he has to announce it on his Instagram page. Some things should just remain private please. People can be rather insensitive. Using someone else's pain to chase clout
n why bother comment.
If he didn't announce it will u know bout it? Should he come to ur house n tell u?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Modest200(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
If you haven’t read the story of Job. You definitely won’t understand what Davido is going through. I pray he come out victorious
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
What a thoughtless thing to say
buygala:
It's not like they have a choice than to rise from that blow life dealt them..Even though the feeling of losing one's child is unimaginable cry

It's a dark period especially for Chioma Rowland whose leverage over all other Davido's baby mamas was that she birthed him a male child..now that that child who was her trumpcard is gone, there is nothing holding her to the Adeleke Family anymore..

She better up her game and get pregnant for David again, and pray she births another male child..As they are mourning the loss, she should ensure Davido is cumming frequently inside her during that period of mourning when they are alone together..before one sharper girl outside will vaginally "console" him without protection and birth a male child for him....I can bet that his other baby mamas and other enterprising women have set themselves up and are in the race to produce a new Davido heir.

Or she can respect herself and return to her parents in their family house in Jos..After dropping out of school and abandoning a nice Anglican upbringing to become a baby mama, the jamboree is over, howbeit very sadly..it's time for her to start life afresh on more responsible terms..that's if she will be sensible enough to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by mimicherry: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

It's not important whether I am from a royal background or not..I enjoy my anonymity here.

I have given you one point that shows the gender superiority of men over women in Yoruba land, and now you asking for more points?

Check out Yoruba State Governors ..in fact check out most of whom who are worth anything in Yoruba land..then make peace with the uncomfortable truth
Female children inherit their parents wealth among many other things that's 1 point

you can say as many times as you want but the fact remains all children are equal in Yoruba land!
Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by obedience4(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:
Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist, a proud one.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday.

He had to hurriedly reconcile with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.

This world is not ordinary. Power is a small room that has it's perks. Many people, go various lengths to enter and remain in that room.
Mumu
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Robenny(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ifeanyi is still alive. This is the authentic info

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by ComeToJesus: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:
Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist, a proud one.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday.

He had to hurriedly reconcile with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.

This world is not ordinary. Power is a small room that has it's perks. Many people, go various lengths to enter and remain in that room.

You need some help, bro.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
cococandy:
What a thoughtless thing to say

Thoughtless or not, it's the bitter truth for Chioma..

If she wanna continue in her stupidity, she better rise up and take in again for David

Or be wise and retrace her steps to her family and nice upbringing..

Party is over for her.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
buygala:

I am Yoruba, and also did most of my growing up in Yoruba land..so I am speaking from a vantage point of view

If male and female kids have equal rights in Yoruba land as you say, why haven't we had female Obas and Oonis?

Why are most important social and political positions in Yoruba land headed by men if women are equal to them?

It's good to console oneself..just don't console yourself with falsehood

Already crying? Why does it hurt so bad that male children are not given more special treatment than female? Are we not all equal in the eyes of God again? grin Both my parents grew up in traditional Yoruba homes, their inheritance were shared equally amongst the sons and daughters. My mum had 16 younger brothers, she delegated the property sharing aand all they all complied. Keep lying to yourself, nobody gives male special treatment in Yoruba families except in few cases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by alibiz: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1431439/davido-chioma-getting-stronger-pastor-adegboyega-consoles-couple-loss-son-ifeanyi/
That's a good one from the pastor, not some irresponsible set of people claiming spirit or the other
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Chetas81(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ireportlive:
Davido needs prayer
Illuminati
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Anticrime: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ifeanyi is healthy and placed on Oxygen...
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Chetas81(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
alibiz:

That's a good one from the pastor, not some irresponsible set of people claiming spirit or the other
ILLUMINATI
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by ComeToJesus: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
malali:
There is more to this story.........
Nothing can be hidden under the light.
Everything smells of orchestration.
The boy also showed signs of autism.

He might have been killed.

Get help bro!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Jomonix: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:

Some of us are really sick to desperate and perverted levels
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

Already crying? Why does it hurt so bad that male children are not given more special treatment than female? Are we not all equal in the eyes of God again? grin Both my parents grew up in traditional Yoruba homes, their inheritance were shared equally amongst the sons and daughters. My mum had 16 younger brothers, she delegated the property sharing aand all they all complied. Keep lying to yourself, nobody gives male special treatment in Yoruba families except in few cases.

Think whatever you want..if it makes you sleep well at night

Quote me again when a female becomes an Oba, Olu or Ooni..or even a Governor sef.

Even in the Davido's Adeleke family, late Isiaka, Nurudeen Jackson and Davido's father are the pillars of that family ..Little is heard about the women in that family..or you think it's Imade that will take Davido's place in the Adeleke Dynasty when he is gone? ...

I am not chauvinist. It's the sad truth out there, even if you nak your head for ground ten times.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Chetas81(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
WHO IS KILLING PEOPLE SURROUNDING THE DAVIDO I HOPE ILLUMINATI HAVE NO HAND IN THIS DAVIDO MATTER BECAUSE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND BECAUSE THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Happy to hear that.
After now he needs to go for strong deliverance from 7 Churches which are MFM, Deeper Life, Lords Chosen, Living Faith and 3 others

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Ireportlive: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Chetas81:
Illuminati

Ahh this is more than illuminati... With all the deaths , almost every year or two

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by delpee(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

Male child is not a leverage in Yoruba families, all children have equal rights regardless of gender.

The truth. Our customary law and tradition recognises all children equally irrespective of gender.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by chukwudiology(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
His next line of music will be about the death of his son.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Under davido alone how many people don die. You can think it's an accident or normal but I don't think it is

That guy get as e be

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by overseasnbeyond: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
why you crazy join madness? leave them the Bleep alone and think about how to get on with your life.

buygala:
It's not like they have a choice than to rise from that blow life dealt them..Even though the feeling of losing one's child is unimaginable cry

It's a dark period especially for Chioma Rowland whose leverage over all other Davido's baby mamas was that she birthed him a male child..now that that child who was her trumpcard is gone, there is nothing holding her to the Adeleke Family anymore..

She better up her game and get pregnant for David again, and pray she births another male child..As they are mourning the loss, she should ensure Davido is cumming frequently inside her during that period of mourning when they are alone together..before one sharper girl outside will vaginally "console" him without protection and birth a male child for him....I can bet that his other baby mamas and other enterprising women have set themselves up and are in the race to produce a new Davido heir.

Or she can respect herself and return to her parents in their family house in Jos..After dropping out of school and abandoning a nice Anglican upbringing to become a baby mama, the jamboree is over, howbeit very sadly..it's time for her to start life afresh on more responsible terms..that's if she will be sensible enough to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by buygala(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
why you crazy join madness? leave them the Bleep alone and think about how to get on with your life.

Are you Chioma's brother who she has been giving stipends out of her Adeleke Largesse...
Abi why are you so pained?

Church don close bros...come and carry your Sister ...Water don carry her trumpcard go

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1431439/davido-chioma-getting-stronger-pastor-adegboyega-consoles-couple-loss-son-ifeanyi/

but why cant this useless eddiot davido date lightskin or halfcast babe insted...dont he have taste? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by aliyuthayo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's well

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hope so. May God strengthen them all the more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaku Shaku Crooner, Slimcase Biography, Age And Lifestyle / Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.