Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,715 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

He Raped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Raped Her (976 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / CONFESSION: I Just Raped Her!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Raped Her by mamacy: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is from a very good friend of mine:

According to her, before she moved to her permanent house twelve years ago, she was raped by her landlord's son. she said it was so painful cos she was very young and naive at that time, She didnt tell any one until now. She said she just prayed about it and since then tried to forget the incident.

This guy was 18 years old at that time and she was just 10. But what actually amazes my friend is that this guy pretends as if nothing happened that day. According to her, when she moved to her permanent residence, he came with his brother to greet them and even had the gut to greet her, To make matters worse, he did not even apologise for what happened that day and even added her on facebook recently, My friend is really disturbed, because she tried forgeting the incident but this guy is trying to be friends with her.

So now my friend is asking what to do. She is trying to avoid the guy but he seems so stubborn about it.

Please ur replies will help.
Re: He Raped Her by MMM2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
huh
am confused here angry
u mean d girl waz 10yrs?
Or it is a home video undecided
Re: He Raped Her by Greenpro: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Let God be the judge. Go forward with your life.
Re: He Raped Her by nassiwa: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
If he is trying to befriend her then it could be for a good cause. This guy might come out and apologize to her. he should be feeling sorry for what he did and wants to make peace with her.
Re: He Raped Her by kodewrita(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
the trauma is even worse when they get to see the rapist everyday. I think there's a need for her to ignore the pain of the event and discuss it with at least one cool-headed member of the family so she can start to heal. And she should cut off the rapist.
nassiwa:

If he is trying to befriend her then it could be for a good cause. This guy might come out and apologize to her. he should be feeling sorry for what he did and wants to make peace with her.
I find that hard to believe.
Re: He Raped Her by ice234: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Poster are u sure u aren't the one and claiming ur friend is
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
M M M:

huh
am confused here angry
u mean d girl waz 10yrs?
Or it is a home video undecided

why is it hard to believe, dont u know there are paedophiles out there, shocked
Re: He Raped Her by Excelboi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
Every bitter post on NL romance section will always be the OP's friend. Today my friend,tomorrow my friend, lik WTF? U or not,ntn concern me! ** bangs door **
Re: He Raped Her by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
mamacy:

This is from a very good friend of mine:

According to her, before she moved to her permanent house twelve years ago, she was violated by her landlord's son. she said it was so painful cos she was very young and naive at that time, She didnt tell any one until now. She said she just prayed about it and since then tried to forget the incident.

This guy was 18 years old at that time and she was just 10. But what actually amazes my friend is that this guy pretends as if nothing happened that day. According to her, when she  moved to her permanent residence, he came with his brother to greet them and even had the gut to greet her, To make matters worse, he did not even apologise for what happened that day and even added her on facebook recently,  My friend is really disturbed, because she tried forgeting the incident but this guy is trying to be friends with her.

So now my friend is asking what to do. She is trying to avoid the guy but he seems so stubborn about it.

Please your replies will help.

mamacy. sweeery can we discuss this over dinnner? are you light skin? tongue
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
Excelboi:

Every bitter post on NL romance section will always be the OP's friend. Today my friend,tomorrow my friend, lik WTF? U or not,ntn concern me! ** bangs door **

very inhuman of u to comment like that, and btw, did anyone point a gun at u to open the thread? men like u are so pathetic, a friend of mine is in dire need and if u didnt ve any intelligent reply, u could ve just passed by, nonsense
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
ice234:

Poster are u sure u aren't the one and claiming your friend is
its a friend of mine, and y r u questioning the credibilty of the post? is it so hard to believe? na wa ooo,
Re: He Raped Her by Excelboi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
bull dungs
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
Excelboi:

bull dungs
get ur filthiness out of my thread,
Re: He Raped Her by MMM2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
mamacy:

why is it hard to believe, dont u know there are paedophiles out there, shocked

i dont know oh!!
or
maybe it is cheap dowm dere undecided
Re: He Raped Her by 5stardude: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
SO op you indirectly got rapped?
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
M M M:

i dont know oh!!
or
maybe it is cheap dowm dere undecided
Believe if u want to, but am nt making it up, and u r a guy, so am nt surprised at ur comment,
5stardude

link=topic=741708.msg8982989#msg8982989 date=1314040940:

SO op you indirectly got rapped?
As if i will get a gold medal for explaining once again, believe if u like too, i directed her to see a counselor, so things will be fine
Re: He Raped Her by 5stardude: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ok chill I gatya
Re: He Raped Her by horny4u(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is a serious matter and the guy must be stopped or he will o it to someone else.

She needs to tell her Dad if he is not available then she needs to tell her mum.

She must understand that she has not done anything wrong and so has nothing to be ashamed of,

She must remain strong and prayerful, where possible she should see a therapist.

Again this is a serious matter and she should not be ashamed, her parents will be glad she told them

Its important the Guy is straightened out by your Dad .

cry cry cry cry
Re: He Raped Her by MrCork17: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
mamacy.  madam i have moiney. so was your number? wink
Re: He Raped Her by 5stardude: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
undecided
Re: He Raped Her by AmeboAjela(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is madness. How on earth can she forget been raped? She should be in therapy. That is the problem with Nigerians, why would you keep such a thing to yourself? For crying out loud she was 10 then, how could a 10yrs old not report such a thing to her parents or siblings? Shows the deep break down in communication and relationship between some parents and their kids. Now that she is a bit grown up instead of confronting the guy of the evil he did, she is acting all wired and even accepting him on FB. What message is she passing to this stupid guy? From your story it is plain that the guy is gradually working himself up to sleep with her again and she doesn't seems to be doing anything about it. Rubbish!
Re: He Raped Her by mamacy: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
thanks horny4u, your comment is well appreciated.

Mr, Cork:

mamacy.  madam i have moiney. so was your number? wink
is dat all u got to offer, am nt impressed, do better
AmeboAjela:

This is madness. How on earth can she forget been violated? She should be in therapy. That is the problem with Nigerians, why would you keep such a thing to yourself? For crying out loud she was 10 then, how could a 10yrs old not report such a thing to her parents or siblings? Shows the deep break down in communication and relationship between some parents and their kids. Now that she is a bit grown up instead of confronting the guy of the evil he did, she is acting all wired and even accepting him on FB. What message is she passing to this silly guy? From your story it is plain that the guy is gradually working himself up to sleep with her again and she doesn't seems to be doing anything about it. Rubbish!

i dont know if u grew up in nigeria, but there are certain issues that ladies rather keep to themselves esp violation, which is very traumatic, at that age she was probably scared and decided to keep it to herself, but she only got disturbed when the guy added her on fb, which she didnt accept, but rite now, she has decided to see a counselor
Re: He Raped Her by WebSurfer(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2011
eyahhhhh
Re: He Raped Her by Mynd44: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2011
She should go about her life and as for the guy, well the opportunity will present itself where all the wrongs will be made bare
Re: He Raped Her by Excelboi(m): 5:31am On Aug 23, 2011
Blah blah blah, say sometin better! My friend this- my friend that, NEXT
Re: He Raped Her by Russialane(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2011
what is done is done move on
Re: He Raped Her by horny4u(f): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2011
Russialane:

what is done is done move on

Lets imagine she is your 10 year old daugther, you very own sweetheart, your little gal, the one you promised to

protect with your last blood , the day she was born, she looks at you and your life is complete.

would you tell her to move on?? cry cry
Re: He Raped Her by MMM2(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2011
mamacy:

Believe if u want to, but am nt making it up, and u r a guy, so am nt surprised at your comment,

huh undecided
Re: He Raped Her by Mynd44: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: He Raped Her by Russialane(m): 3:49am On Aug 24, 2011
:p

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Standards In Looking For A Partner / Guys Can U Marry Woman That Senior You Senior With 23year / Damn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.