Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I'm So Scared Rite Nw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Scared Rite Nw (982 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I'm so miserable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
>
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by kpolli(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
do u think he is that kinda guy that wud mess up?
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Does he beat u? Or does he have anger issues? Throw more light sis!
And for his sisters that are not yet married, that's no issue so far u have good rapport with them wink
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Rocktation(f): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2012
It is a classic case of pre-marital jitters. Good news is they are totally natural, normal and to be expected of such a monumental event as a wedding that has so much hope, so many expectations and involvement from so many people riding on it. When one considers the big commitment of marriage and begins to consider whether they should go through with their big day, this could be a very healthy part of the wedding process. It is after all, a major commitment.

Everyone questions whether they're making the right decisions. Questioning is not doubting. Jitters thrive on fears, so I advice that you face yours.

Keep an open line of communication with your partner, and discuss these fears/thoughts with him. Discuss your home (space), tastes, your fear of him being violent in the future, the level of family involvement there might be in your lives and stuff like that.

Also, find a healthy way to deal with all the family (his sisters and all), their demands and expectations. Yes, they have their own feelings of loss, happiness and disappointment too. Why! They may not even like you.

Understand though, that others that have gone on this same odyssey, did not have it all on a platter either. And that no matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone and everyone may not be pleased. But remember, 'try' always has its pivotal destinations, so be sure to always want to. All the best.
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Excelboi(m): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2012
Op, too tired to reply you now! By mornin I will see what I can do, pele....
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2012
(
omotohdarajugbogbolo: Does he beat u? Or does he have anger issues? Throw more light sis!
And for his sisters that are not yet married, that's no issue so far u have good rapport with them wink
No, he has neva raised a finger on me. Am jst scared of the unknow, wat if he does someday. I really dnt knw much abt his sisters cos I haven't spent much time with dem. Its freaking me out mehn!
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2012
Rocktation: It is a classic case of pre-marital jitters. Good news is they are totally natural, normal and to be expected of such a monumental event as a wedding that has so much hope, so many expectations and involvement from so many people riding on it. When one considers the big commitment of marriage and begins to consider whether they should go through with their big day, this could be a very healthy part of the wedding process. It is after all, a major commitment.

Everyone questions whether they're making the right decisions. Questioning is not doubting. Jitters thrive on fears, so I advice that you face yours.

Keep an open line of communication with your partner, and discuss these fears/thoughts with him. Discuss your home (space), tastes, your fear of him being violent in the future, the level of family involvement there might be in your lives and stuff like that.

Also, find a healthy way to deal with all the family (his sisters and all), their demands and expectations. Yes, they have their own feelings of loss, happiness and disappointment too. Why! They may not even like you.

Understand though, that others that have gone on this same odyssey, did not have it all on a platter either. And that no matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone and everyone may not be pleased. But remember, 'try' always have its pivotal destinations, so be sure to always want to. All the best.
Tank a lot. I feel a lil bit at ease nw. I appreciate
Re: I'm So Scared Rite Nw by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2012
W'sfirstlady:
( No, he has neva raised a finger on me. Am jst scared of the unknow, wat if he does someday. I really dnt knw much abt his sisters cos I haven't spent much time with dem. Its freaking me out mehn!
Babe everyone gets freaked out ar some point and this is normal. As for th guy beating on you, why don't you talk to him and tell him about your fears. You can start some dumb tale that ends with the guy beating the girl and see what his reactions will be.
For his sisters, whether they are married or not does not matter as they can be biatches both ways. I advice you spend more time with them so as to know what kind of people they are.
All in all, you must realise that there will still be some fears remaining but that's why life is called risky

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOVE: 85-year-old Couple Remarry After 48 Years Of Divorce / Judge Dis Case / Lost And Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.