Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden (72361 Views)

I Turned Bush Clearing Into SNAIL HUNTING / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / I Want To Start A Water Leaf Garden, How Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by PediakAuthor: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2022
You are a source of inspiration and motivation to the Nigerian Youths... You are not a lazy breed fa... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by nwajesus12(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Impressive
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by BigYash: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2022
There was one advert on ITV Benin those days.. They will be saying see cassava ,see money.. grin This one is ,see agriculture ,see money.. I love this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Illegal1(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Nah beta garden of eden u get ooh....

1 Like

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Garden of Eden?.. also watch out for serpents(snakes) oh

2 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Bigfish121(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
This is more than garden na,this is a farm.you are doing well.
Congrats.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by KosiGee(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
ytdivine:
Harvested oranges in commercial quantity

Wao. You are doing well bro but your garden of Eden is nothing without an Eve to make you salad and smoothies everyday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by harmargedon: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Born2conquer:

I sincerely have over 300 acres spread about various locations. I've not done anything on any of them
but why Let's talk Farming business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Joebayo217: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Vote Tinubu
Jobless youth u better go back to farm

6 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2022
aprilwise:
Do you have the fruit of bad and good in your garden of eden
grin
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Kavod: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Buhari was right after all. I hope you eat the fruits morning, afternoon and night and the proceeds from the sale pay your house rent, pay children school fees, buys you fuel, gas, pays nepa bill and cover all your family expenses too.
Go FARM.... De ask useless questions. Nonsense.. who eat fruits morning, afternoon and night? It's obvious you did not get the message. He is showing you how unwise you are, At least he doesn't have to go to the market to purchase the highly inflated price of foodstuffs.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
ytdivine:
The biggest asset one can get is land. Nigeria is blessed with this but unfortunately this potential is under utilized. I converted every space within my compound to garden with variety of vegetables, fruits, crops and tubers.

I can't remember when last I buy oranges, pears, banana, plantain, sour sops, pawpaw, ugu, oha etc from market as I have all this within my home some in commercial quantity.

This thread is to encourage everyone to go back to agriculture in small available space within your disposal.
I will be posting pictures to support my claims.
Please share your opinion on this
Wow

6 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by iezeiyida(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Well done op

Your fruits are very fresh. You must be using pest control.

5 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by eyeforeye(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2022
When PMB said we should all return to the farm a lot us abuse and reign insult at him. Imagine this is what Nigeria is good at just as US is good at TECH. There will sufficient food in the land and inflow of cash, but we hate that word farming, however we can't do without it products on a daily basis. No be everybody go work for office or government oo. Let return back to farming.

I'm available for partnership from anyone or group.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by omoredia: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2022
You are blessed already

2 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Akerele44(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2022
ytdivine:
The biggest asset one can get is land. Nigeria is blessed with this but unfortunately this potential is under utilized. I converted every space within my compound to garden with variety of vegetables, fruits, crops and tubers.

I can't remember when last I buy oranges, pears, banana, plantain, sour sops, pawpaw, ugu, oha etc from market as I have all this within my home some in commercial quantity.

This thread is to encourage everyone to go back to agriculture in small available space within your disposal.

Which area did u base in Kwara
Am a student of Alhikma university ilorin
Agricultural science

I need consultation from u on ways to go about it from beginning

3 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
This is what wise Nigerian youths should be doing...

...Many of us will rather build massive houses and business centers that yield nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Stanweezy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2022
With all this, snake will soon be ur next neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by munagi: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2022
This is very commendable. I'm very happy for you. I wish to have this in my house. Please how do I go about it? Please teach me.

2 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by DammyOlu123(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Mr ytdivine, you've done a fantastic job so far. God bless the fruit of your labour.
Can I ask how long it took you to get this far, from conception of the idea, to, such bountiful harvest?

4 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by oyinda1599(f): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Born2conquer:

I sincerely have over 300 acres spread about various locations. I've not done anything on any of them
Make good use of that land Mr. If just 4plots can yield that outcome op showed us, imagine what will be of 300acres.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by otomatic(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Pictures of the Serpent or I don't believe it.

Garden wey serpent no dey inside, that one na Eden?

4 Likes

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Born2conquer: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2022
oyinda1599:
Make good use of that land Mr. If just 4plots can yield that outcome op showed us, imagine what will be of 300acres.
I don't know how for real, I don't know how to farm then pending when I will be interested in selling
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Redpillar(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2022
This can’t be jornwhite na. That one prefers to do electoral violence for APC grin

1 Like

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by luluosas(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
This is impressive. Congratulations
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Advocate500: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
I hope this is not misleading, why not show the whole farm? Crops planted same day cannot be harvested the same day.show the whole farm oga.
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by detectivejones: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Wow! More manure to your land. Weldone Op this is motivating.
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Mattiegold: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Op Good one here. I would love to learn how to farm, pls Where is your location?
ytdivine:

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by ayotade09(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
I no see p**sy and d*ck jumping up and down

1 Like

Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by illicit(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Where is Agbado
Re: I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden by Lukuluku69(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

When I plant this on my farm in my village, my people ask me why, that one does not plant pawpaw, pawpaw just lalẹwus (Yoruba for, cuts the ground and sprouts out by itself).

I shake my head and show them the ewedu that lalẹwud as I go about my farm spreading ewedu seeds.

Buda, you know this lalewu of a thing is somehow "true". I have had Four Papaya Trees in my compound and guess what? They all lalewu! Lol

I know it is birds and chickens that spread them and I have made two other attempts to actually plant one by drying out the seeds of a pawpaw fruit I once bought (because it is big and sweet and I was hoping to have that variety) but it failed. The shoots at all. I even try a Nursery, no show!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State / Diary Of My Grasscutter Colony / Soldiers Kill Hippopotamus In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.