Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned (36729 Views)

I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by garfield1: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Angelfrost:
Tinubu stands no chance in the North... Except it won't be a free and fair election.

The Middle Belt is anyone's zone! And very likely to go the way of Atiku or Obi!

SouthEast is already in the firm control of Obi!

SouthSouth will never bend to APC! Never! No matter how much dough is shared freely there.

So, what exactly is APC's plan as 2023 fast approaches?!!... Great leadership from the current president would have helped them a lot, but the pathetic clown in Aso Rock is hellbent on continually destroying their chances!

Next election will be quite the Spectacle! tongue

Tinubu stands a better chance in core north than atiku.atiku has no chance in nc.tinubu will get 25% in ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

It's a good thing you know it's true. Unlike Tinubu urchins who will Rather die than to accept the truth.

However, The competition is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku.

Of course, Obi will defeat Atiku hands down and will emerged as the president of Nigeria

My guy this your permutations get as e be ooo. But let's see.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by garfield1: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
asobo1:
Work for the party fire. Hope you are aware that Sen. Bindow the only elected governor of the NGO called APC have concluded plans to dump the party. Atiku is now a northern agenda if you care to know

The north is divided son.your woman leader in zamfara decamped today
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by garfield1: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
slivertongue:
Person wey reject offer , dem dey sack am? APC sef!

Pure rubbish,nonsense news.she resigned pending her case at the appeal court.where is the letter that shows she was sacked? After she resigned,martins babale was appointed by lalong

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Tradman: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Papa Agbado cannot handle rejection
the rejection that is coming will be worst., he can't even win lagos
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Bigleaf1006: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

No mind them Jor. Tinubu just wan save face. So e go look like na him fire her when in reality she dumped his campaign

She has a problem with her cousin,aisha buhari........aisha buhari wants to call the shots in Adamawa APC but they both are not on same page.

For your info,she was the one that mobilized those northern bishops to meet with tinubu
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Innomach(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

It's a good thing you know it's true. Unlike Tinubu urchins who will Rather die than to accept the truth.

Of course, Obi will defeat Atiku hands down and will emerged as the president of Nigeria

The Northerners are going to back stab Tinubu for sure....Except there will be voter's apathy in the North, Atiku is going to win because Obi can't secure the number of votes required from outside the south.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by GoAndVerify: 2:31am On Nov 05, 2022
You need to be completely senseless to support the Agbado man.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Doyou2019: 3:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Jones4190:
Atiku looking for Investor in America.

At least just like Thuefnuubuu did with you and your fellow urchins, Atikuuuu has his own NL BOTs on here too. Two months ago, not a single person was here campaigning about AA .
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Kagd10: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
eEmilokan is simply a dictator masquerading as a democrat

He'll be worse than Buhari!

Abfinest007:
Shame on tinubu
Shame on APC

She is like mama taraba that year

Will you keep quiet? Tinubu only removed her from his campaign coordinator list. That was all.
Point is Why would she continue to be Tinubu's campaign coordinator when she's campaigning for Atiku? And what's wrong in Tinubu removing her from his campaign list?

Meanwhile, there are several of them, including El rufai. Tinubu has to restrategise by bringing Lalong into the equation. Shettima should be selfless here.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by saysugar(m): 3:42am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

lol,I thought you u grab some sense before but u fuk up for saying this? I will repeat again and again if obi came third he really tried

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by JAGS001(m): 4:36am On Nov 05, 2022
One fool said Nigeria should be on it knees to beg someone who managed a state 8yrs without any infrastructure to rule his papa house, so if we beg someone to rule us can we hold him accountable?
Imagine how some people think in Nigeria God save us from illiterates with school certificate in their wardrobe.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by 07kjb: 4:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

True sha. Obi is my second choice. Atiku first.

Try and make OBI YOUR FIRST CHOICE MY BROTHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by 07kjb: 4:43am On Nov 05, 2022
saysugar:
lol,I thought you u grab some sense before but u fuk up for saying this? I will repeat again and again if obi came third he really tried

U think majority of NIGERIANS are in your category
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by drlateef: 4:46am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
We give INEC 9am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 9:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 9:07am.

You better be ready to start your Biafla wailing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by drlateef: 4:47am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on its kneels, pleading and begging peter Obi to become the president.

INEC wouldn't have been bothered to waste any funds conducting election.

Read about the disaster you are praying for yourself here:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by drlateef: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

For more news on Obi, read the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Atlantis585: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:
Senator Binani had earlier tendered her resignation letter. But Tinubu, to save face, 'fired' her.

https://www.nairaland.com/7415882/adamawa-sen-aishatu-binani-steps/

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/04/apc-crisis-deepens-presidential-candidate-tinubu-sacks-senator-binani-campaign

El Thieffnubu campaign in a never-ending crisis. The wheels are truly coming off his campaign and APC to the glory of God.

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Abfinest007(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Tinubu only removed her from his campaign coordinator list. That was all.
Point is Why would she continue to be Tinubu's campaign coordinator when she's campaigning for Atiku? And what's wrong in Tinubu removing her from his campaign list?

Meanwhile, there are several of them, including El rufai. Tinubu has to restrategise by bringing Lalong into the equation. Shettima should be selfless here.
please n please don't quote me if u know you want to come at me with abusive words bcuz I don't take shit .I don't care about ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Elbinawi: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Hey Tinubu, Do No Blame Binani of Adamawa State

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned - Politics -

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sacked Senator Aisha Ahmed Dahiru, popularly called Binani as the presidential council’s campaign coordinator for Adamawa state.

Senator Binani had earlier tendered her resignation letter. But Tinubu, to save face, 'fired' her.

Me:

Senator Aisha Ahmed Binani is the ruling party APC Gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa State. She is Fulani by tribe like the main opponent of Tinubu and from the same State. Tinubu should not expect her support. More than 90% of all Fulanis will vote for @atiku in next year's Presidential election.

Religion and tribal consideration are the key elements for Nigerian Voters deciding who to vote for.

Let me take us back to history. When I served for my NYSC in Kebbi State (1998-99), the transition to democracy happened. The 2 main Presidential Candidates were Yoruba Christians from Southern Nigeria. I was a presiding officer for the electoral body INEC. I was sent to a village in Kebbi State. When we arrived the people were happy to see me because I am a Northern Muslim who speak their Hausa Language. The village Head asked them to slaughter 2 big chickens for me to honor my presence. I told him "Fura Da Nono" will do.

When the voting started, the village Head and some Elders of the Community came to the voting platform and saw we posted two pictures of Obasanjo and Olu Falea, the 2 Presidential Candidates. The first question they asked me was who is a Muslim among them. I answered they are both Christian. The village Head then asked who is a Farmer among them? I pointed to the picture of Obasanjo. And he said loudly "We will vote for Obasanjo". And that was what happened as Olu Falea did not get a single vote in that village.

This is how people vote in Nigeria. I called my relatives in our village in Nupeland recently and asked them who they will vote for next year? They told me "Atiku". I asked why? They said due to their historic relationship with the Fulanis.

The Muslim North voted massively for Abiola, a Muslim from the South West, in the 1993 Presidential election because of the massive humanitarian activities of Abiola in the North. The Muslim North considered Abiola as one of their own. Bola Tinubu will not enjoy the Northern acceptability of Abiola because he does not have a single humanitarian activity in the North before now. Tinubu is a local champion in the South West and the majority of his votes in next year's presidential election will come from there. The Northern Muslim voters considered Tinubu as an outsider. And the intergenerational failures of the genocidal Buhari regime will not help his quest to become the next Nigerian president.

On a final note, Tinubu becoming angry that Binani refused to be his campaign coordinator in Adamawa State lacked substance. Tinubu also played tribal politics when he publicly told the Buhari gang that "It is our (Yoruba) turn!".

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2022
I pity Tinubu
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Ance4Liverpool: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Obidatti is coming
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by heysquare(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Everybody rejecting the shaky baba even Shettima will soon decamp to PDP leaving only MC Oluomo in APC..
You ppl are just terrible! Can't you guys read and understand just simple letter issued by APC.
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Trinitycian: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

The north is divided son.your woman leader in zamfara decamped today

She will still vote Atiku. I dun tell you this before. Stop dey jubilate for anyone wey join APC. They are doing so for the local candidates. Ever heard of Shinkafa Da Wake slogan?
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
We give INEC 9am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 9:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 9:07am.
So, this is the only hope of PitObi to be president of IPOB? LWKMD �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by DukeofUmueri247: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
heysquare:

You ppl are just terrible! Can't you guys read and understand just simple letter issued by APC.
Someone that already resigned from your PCC before ur god decided to remove her just to save your shame...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by DukeofUmueri247: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2022
PassingShot:

So, this is the only hope of PitObi to be president of IPOB? LWKMD �
Yes...It is his only hope now stop crying..

1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://www.nairaland.com/7415882/adamawa-sen-aishatu-binani-steps/

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/04/apc-crisis-deepens-presidential-candidate-tinubu-sacks-senator-binani-campaign
I'm afraid what happened to pdp should happen to APC that means obidients will win!
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by garfield1: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

She will still vote Atiku. I dun tell you this before. Stop dey jubilate for anyone wey join APC. They are doing so for the local candidates. Ever heard of Shinkafa Da Wake slogan?

Continue consoling yourself boy
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Trinitycian: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Continue consoling yourself boy

My guy. I too like you, no homo. Hopefully, you will join the Atiku train before the end of December cheesy
Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by Yazmin: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
angry

Dear Anita-Obi,
That’s how we role….

In fact, the LP candidate was once a Governor on APGA platform, where he called PDP and other parties as demons.
Then he decamped to PDP after his two terms when he was unable to instal a puppet as Governor. He praised them as the messiahs for Nigeria He then contested as Vice President on PDP platform but lost.

Now as an LP candidate, is telling us that all parties are demonic including the PDP and APGA where he held sway a few years ago….

Trust me I’m not making this up ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned by garfield1: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

My guy. I too like you, no homo. Hopefully, you will join the Atiku train before the end of December cheesy

You will rather join apc son.tinubu will crush atiku.there was a one million march in Maiduguri for tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.