Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! (7726 Views)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by LOVEGINO(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
BadRadio:
grin
woooooow! Wat a sweet memory
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Msports: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Urheadmaster post=118125290]If you own or uses one of those, then you were a big boy then tongue undecided[/quote
I have the last 2 cool
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ogkrakkid(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Your hostel had tough rules.. grin grin grin
Yeahh. It was really fun really really fun.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Berezuski: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Yay!
#bring back Palito oooo
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Don't try to twist the poor guy's words.
he's speaking through his loins... that dude needs to get laid, grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by seanwilliam(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
I can’t count numbers of palito radio I bought grin
I liked the cylindrical one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
BadRadio:
Mr man if u want to fvck her, just say it !!! grin

Chill bro cheesy not so. Moreover, we are thousands of miles apart. Anything fit happen sha.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by benodic: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Funny enough, I used all three.
I remember walking into class at night to read with my rechargeable lantern feeling cool while others burn candles
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Oh! Wow!!!!
BadRadio:
he's speaking through his loins... that dude needs to get laid, grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Chill bro cheesy not so. Moreover, we are thousands of miles apart. Anything fit happen sha.
control the babe come ur side, fvck her !!!
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2022
BadRadio:
control the babe come ur side, fvck her !!!

Alright bro smiley
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by babz11(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
lekkicctv:
wink

I saved to buy Palito for 120 naira then

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Oh! Wow!!!!
If u like the guy, don't make it too hard for him... I think he likes you too, u both should start something quickly
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Something like what
BadRadio:
If u like the guy, don't make it too hard for him... I think he likes you too, u both should start something quickly
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Something like what
I think you know what I am talking about...lol
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2022
He was just being nice.. so you need to get your mind out of the gutter.
BadRadio:
I think you know what I am talking about...lol
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
He was just being nice.. so you need to get your mind out of the gutter.
lol... there are no nice men in Nigeria, especially when it comes with them relating with women. The guy is sex starved, that's why he's been nice grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm not here for hook-ups.
BadRadio:
lol... there are no nice men in Nigeria, especially when it comes with them relating with women. The guy is sex starved, that's why he's been nice grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2022
babz11:

I saved to buy Palito for 120 naira then
ehn naa
What's the name of dat other long one, ash color?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Mehn.... those days, our naira still had value
Palito was 150-200 naira then
Got mine at 120
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yes oh... that's the only thing we are praying for now. Better days
cool
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Noble3264: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
*Nostalgic*. I sold the second and third one as a day student to the boarding students back then.
smiley smiley
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
lekkicctv:
Got mine at 120
Lol
You sabi price well well oh
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
You sabi price well well oh
grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Unfortunately, I'm not here for hook-ups.
I know... that's y u shouldn't take him seriously... I am the one for u I don't do hook-ups too, I'm interested in seriously relationship. Can we give it a go? grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why are you Nigerian men like this though
BadRadio:
I know... that's y u shouldn't take him seriously... I am the one for u I don't do hook-ups too, I'm interested in seriously relationship. Can we give it a go? grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Why are you Nigerian men like this though
u think we are fantastic right?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
It seems like most of you guys are just perverts, or maybe it's just here on nairaland, but I'm really disappointed in you guys.

No respect for women at all.
BadRadio:
u think we are fantastic right?

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by babz11(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
lekkicctv:
ehn naa
What's the name of dat other long one, ash color?
Na still Palito

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by tuzle(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
HolyMan12:

Everybody who used these should be married. grin

Unmarried ones Make una gather here, una forced marriage na November 30th 2022 grin

Siofra will wed Zonefree grin
I used palito and the lamp with radio. Those things still existed as at 2007/8. I am not married and don't have plans to do so anytime soon. Then beat fm, cool fm and inspiration fm were my favourite. I even used to sleep with the radio on and before I wake up, the battery is already dead. I bought battery like die
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lolaluv1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
I remember how Hamisu (my crush) and Adinoyi used to carry rechargeable lamp around those days during IJMB.

Time flies.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
babz11:

Na still Palito
Oh, I didn't take note
Your head d der wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Don't Get Married Without Visiting Uyo In Akwa Ibom / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.