Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Experience With A Scammer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Scammer (828 Views)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / I Am a scammer... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Scammer by tunjilee003: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
I chat with a Long time friend whom I haven't met in two years,deep into our conversation,he requested for my bank account details and atm serial number he said he wants to send some money to me, he's having issues with his own account,he wants to buy something online....
I sensed foul play,I gave him a wrong ATM card details,he sent 9k to my account,after that he called if I have received any otp,I made it known to him that I've not received any otp yet (since I gave him a wrong card details)he has been calling since morning begging to send his money back to him..
his money is still with me ,9k to be precise,what should i do in this scenariowhy suddenly did he requested for my ATM details when we barely talked for the first time in two years??why didn't he use the card of those people around him?
to many fraudsters out there....
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by general111(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
;Dsmart move op..
Your atm details will give him absolute access to your account.
He will wipe your account eh..
I have seen guys do this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer by culf: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
he probably wants to use your account to move cash! Thank God you didn't give him the correct details and be careful with him before EFCC go com move you.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by HUSTLER001: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
The scammer have been scammed. grin My brother use that 9k go arrange nkwobi(double) come wash am with three bottles of Heineken. Keep the remaining change for miscellaneous.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by ahnie: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
HUSTLER001:
The scammer have been scammed. grin My brother use that 9k go arrange nkwobi(double) come wash am with three bottles of Heineken. Keep the remaining change for miscellaneous.
The 9k don finish be that nau.
A good bowl of nkwobi is 4k.
E like Heineken na #800 now cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by frozen70(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2022
tunjilee003:
I chat with a Long time friend whom I haven't met in two years,deep into our conversation,he requested for my bank account details and atm serial number he said he wants to send some money to me, he's having issues with his own account,he wants to buy something online....
I sensed foul play,I gave him a wrong ATM card details,he sent 9k to my account,after that he called if I have received any otp,I made it known to him that I've not received any otp yet (since I gave him a wrong card details)he has been calling since morning begging to send his money back to him..
his money is still with me ,9k to be precise,what should i do in this scenariowhy suddenly did he requested for my ATM details when we barely talked for the first time in two years??why didn't he use the card of those people around him?
to many fraudsters out there....

You acted wisely

He probably wanted to scam you but you were wiser than him

You could have been the one being scammed

Why should someone ask for your ATM details, something that is supposed to be known to you alone

Keep denying that 9000 till he gives up on it
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Vision101(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Enjoy your winning
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by eteebanky1: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Thank God say you dy wise

He wanted to gain your trust by sending 9k into your account, but you were wiser than him

Don't send that 9k back.......Death to all scammers
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Sundaycomputer: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2022
My brother na my 9 k please send it back to me,
Re: My Experience With A Scammer by Greatzeus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why are people so heartless nowadays,where are we going in this country,why are we so greedy and evil when it comes to making money,both leaders and followers?
Imagine scamming a friend who knew you,and personal details about you, without thinking of the consequence? Now you think such a person will think twice to scam strangers?

(1) (Reply)

Life Decisions / Please Help Me Find A Man – 123-year-old Woman Searching For Perfect Man Cries / Clearance Sale Of Household Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.